Time to face the facts Obamas Presidency was a failure

Obama was a HUGE mistake.
Barack Obama was a far superior human and president than the imposter who currently impersonates a leader. His legacy will live longer than trumpstains will. But then his legacy is far more moral and ethical than the shitstain rumputin.

Barack did more with less than many leaders could have hoped to do.

He armed the mexican drug cartel.
Illegally forced retirees holding GM bonds to suffer the loss.
Sold 20% of all US uranium to russia.
Got ambassador stevens murdered and blamed a U-tube video.
Used the IRS to destroy conservative groups & individuals.
Released the worst terrorists from gitmo.
Did NOTHING against ISIS as they took over iraq & syria.
Forced gay "marriage" upon us.
Forced perverts into the little girls bathrooms.

Yeah...he did alot!

Barack did more with less than many leaders could have hoped to do.

He armed the mexican drug cartel.
Illegally forced retirees holding GM bonds to suffer the loss.
Sold 20% of all US uranium to russia.
Got ambassador stevens murdered and blamed a U-tube video.
Used the IRS to destroy conservative groups & individuals.
Released the worst terrorists from gitmo.
Did NOTHING against ISIS as they took over iraq & syria.
Forced gay "marriage" upon us.
Forced perverts into the little girls bathrooms.

Yeah...he did alot!
He had “Alzheimer Joe” a breath away from the nuclear button.

The funny thing is...in less than 2 years...president Donald J Trump has almost completely ERASED obamas entire legacy.

Other than 8 wasted years...It's almost as if obama never existed :auiqs.jpg:

When people go to the obama presidential library there will be a sign on the front door that reads:

CLOSED...SEE TRUMP PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY...THAT WAY
================================>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I didn't vote for Obama but I'll conclude that for him and his backers they came out ahead because the nation was pushed farther to the left during his presidency. Conservatives still face an uphill battle until they get control of the Supreme Court with members that can be trusted.

Barack did more with less than many leaders could have hoped to do. I enjoyed his time in office far more than the liar in chief who poses as our presidente.
With less? He had the house, and the senate haha he couldn’t even pass out bullet proof vests to the 6,000 blacks shot in his home town lol
He had the house and 60 votes in the senate for 35 days in session in the middle of a corrupt GOP meltdown, I'll spend on Obamacare cuz that would only happen 4 years in the future. Trump's claim to fame is he hasn't ruined the Obama recovery yet. It is ridiculous how long the GOP has held the country back all 2 save the greedy idiot GOP Rich from paying their fair share. As the first black president I think he was afraid to use the nuclear option. I hope the next Democratic president isn't. Taxing the rich living wage good infrastructure Healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college in training just like every other modern country. This is pathetic. Thanks scumbag GOP end silly dupes.

Barack did more with less than many leaders could have hoped to do. I enjoyed his time in office far more than the liar in chief who poses as our presidente.
With less? He had the house, and the senate haha he couldn’t even pass out bullet proof vests to the 6,000 blacks shot in his home town lol
He had the house and 60 votes in the senate for 35 days in session in the middle of a corrupt GOP meltdown, I'll spend on Obamacare cuz that would only happen 4 years in the future. Trump's claim to fame is he hasn't ruined the Obama recovery yet. It is ridiculous how long the GOP has held the country back all 2 save the greedy idiot GOP Rich from paying their fair share. As the first black president I think he was afraid to use the nuclear option. I hope the next Democratic president isn't. Taxing the rich living wage good infrastructure Healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college in training just like every other modern country. This is pathetic. Thanks scumbag GOP end silly dupes.
Fair share lol you live in the wrong country. You will never take money you didn’t earn .. ever

Fair share lol you live in the wrong country. You will never take money you didn’t earn .. ever
Before Reagan we always had the rich paying their fair share, it's the only way to hold down CEO pay. Your sympathy and admiration for lying greedy assholes is touching. Democratic rich people know we need a healthy middle class and good infrastructure to remain successful. We have a flat tax system if you count all taxes. Google the only tax graph you need to know if you care about the truth which of course I doubt.

BEAA51A9-826D-406E-AEFD-475BB98F5978.jpeg

Before Reagan we always had the rich paying their fair share, it's the only way to hold down CEO pay. Your sympathy and admiration for lying greedy assholes is touching. Democratic rich people know we need a healthy middle class and good infrastructure to remain successful. We have a flat tax system if you count all taxes. Google the only tax graph you need to know if you care about the truth which of course I doubt.
Hey dummy I live in a inner city where the money is wasted in dumb programs .. I hope the rich sue democrats for money wasted I hope blacks sue democrats for permanent oppression..
you all need to pay big time

the rich paying their fair share was the way it always was until Reagan and the propaganda machine, super duper.

the rich paying their fair share was the way it always was until Reagan and the propaganda machine, super duper.
Yea move to Europe .. we have guns to stop you

First I am staying here to save America from you idiots and your fascist heroes. Plus you can't move to Europe unless you are rich or married to one. And it is also Australia New Zealand Japan and Canada. Only Americans are so brainwashed functionally idiotic.

Last edited:
First time staying here to save America from you idiots and your fascist heroes. Plus you can't move to Europe unless you are rich or married to one.
And you are out of your tiny brainwashed little mind.

First time staying here to save America from you idiots and your fascist heroes. Plus you can't move to Europe unless you are rich or married to one.
8 more years of trump and republicans are taken the house.. kiss your social dreams good bye lol

8 more years of trump and republicans are taken the house.. kiss your social dreams good bye lol
Keep voting against yourself, your friends and family, and your country, brainwashed functional moron.

Keep voting against yourself, your friends and family, and your country, brainwashed functional moron.
90% of what I want is not social programs, they are just fair regulations, dingbat dupe.

Forum List

Back