Time to face the facts Obamas Presidency was a failure

ObamaCare was wrecked from the start thanks to the “blue dogs”. While the Republicans have made it worse you cannot remove the blame for it from Obama.
Any of them involved deserve a slow torturous death. The money they stole from people.
Obamacare is not popular because of the mandate, which Obama himself did not originally start out with. He was right. Americans do not like to be mandated LOL.

I think the most unpopular thing about Obamacare is the name.
Whatever it is, it is a silly thing.
Barry used his blackness as a victim tool rather than as the unique oportunity that it was.
According to bought off swine GOP pundits, super duper.he was the victim of the worst obstruction in our country's history that's all.
Native Kenyans do have to go thru a few hoops.
He was born in Hawaii, brainwashed functional moron 90% chance racist.
My goodness, spittle flying everywhere from the distressed, rebuttal absent, emotional retard
And of course it’s Racist (THE liberal greatest crutch)
Very polite racism. My area 73% Trump. Lovely people totally misinformed.

So of course you have some examples?

Sure, Medicare and associated insurance payments are now tied to what is called the HCAHPS score. It is basically a patient satisfaction rating. Since you mom was a nurse maybe she can explain to you that what is good for the patient does not always make them very happy. So, hospitals spend extra money to try and make patients happy, that is money that could go towards actual healthcare but instead it does not. One of the results is less money for staff, thus nurses on critical care floors went from 3 patients to 5 or 6. PCT hours are cut down as well so nurses have more patients and do primary care that should be done by a PCT, giving them less time to actually evaluate or care for patients.

Small hospitals were especially hard hit as they did not have the staff to get rid of, so many went out of business and others had to agree to join big conglomerates to survive.

as far as I know Obamacare was mainly about how Healthcare is paid for and it certainly helped people get cheaper Healthcare.

well, you are fucking wrong. It does not take 2300 pages to deal with how healthcare is paid for. There were new reporting and recording requirements added, which cost hospitals more money as well.

Yes, the GOP is just a fucked up, but the only one duped here is you and your worship of Obama and ObamaCare. You have not actual knowledge and even admitted as much above.
Never would I admit that. this is the way to get Healthcare he did not want a mandate but he did want a public option. That is the way to go. Well Obamacare has that if you don't I don't that is interesting what do they do to make the patients happier. I like happier patients myself. Hospital pisses me off a lot of changes could be made. For one thing people can't sleep with all the things beeping LOL that is serious stuff. Plus I had a touch of pancreatitis and I was there for 5 days with those beeps torture with an IV that went off every hour for saline solutions. It was real hard to get a drink. And my problem was dehydration all they had to do is tell me to drink a couple of quarts of water and it would go away.they never told me the problem could be dehydration. I got the hell out of there . Unbelievable. I certainly have all the sympathy in the world there should be more nurses and male orderlies to help them. I know so many nurses on disability....

And I will tell you the cure will have something to do with making our greedy idiot GOP Rich pay their fair share, everything does.

Never would I admit that.

you did admit it when you said this....as far as I know Obamacare was mainly about how Healthcare is paid for

Well Obamacare has that if you don't I don't that is interesting what do they do to make the patients happier. I like happier patients myself. Hospital pisses me off a lot of changes could be made. For one thing people can't sleep with all the things beeping LOL that is serious stuff. Plus I had a touch of pancreatitis and I was there for 5 days with those beeps torture with an IV that went off every hour for saline solutions. It was real hard to get a drink. And my problem was dehydration all they had to do is tell me to drink a couple of quarts of water and it would go away.they never told me the problem could be dehydration. I got the hell out of there . Unbelievable. I certainly have all the sympathy in the world there should be more nurses and male orderlies to help them. I know so many nurses on disability....

As I said, what makes a patient happy is often not what is good for them. My wife had a patient get pissed because she would not let their 350 pound non-compliant diabetic ass eat the pizza they ordered. She had another one get pissed because she would not disconnect him from the Oxygen so he could go out and have a smoke.

And I will tell you the cure will have something to do with making our greedy idiot GOP Rich pay their fair share, everything does.

The cure is to keep the government out of it as much as possible.

ObamaCare was wrecked from the start thanks to the “blue dogs”. While the Republicans have made it worse you cannot remove the blame for it from Obama.
Any of them involved deserve a slow torturous death. The money they stole from people.
Obamacare is not popular because of the mandate, which Obama himself did not originally start out with. He was right. Americans do not like to be mandated LOL.

Barry used his blackness as a victim tool rather than as the unique oportunity that it was.
According to bought off swine GOP pundits, super duper.he was the victim of the worst obstruction in our country's history that's all.
My goodness, spittle flying everywhere from the distressed, rebuttal absent, emotional retard
So what do you mean, Kenyans have to go through a few hoops? Starts with being racist and stupid and goes downhill.

So what do you mean, Kenyans have to go through a few hoops? Starts with being racist and stupid and goes downhill.

Gotta agree, the Kenyan president was racist and stupid and it did go downhill from there.

Never would I admit that.

you did admit it when you said this....as far as I know Obamacare was mainly about how Healthcare is paid for

Well Obamacare has that if you don't I don't that is interesting what do they do to make the patients happier. I like happier patients myself. Hospital pisses me off a lot of changes could be made. For one thing people can't sleep with all the things beeping LOL that is serious stuff. Plus I had a touch of pancreatitis and I was there for 5 days with those beeps torture with an IV that went off every hour for saline solutions. It was real hard to get a drink. And my problem was dehydration all they had to do is tell me to drink a couple of quarts of water and it would go away.they never told me the problem could be dehydration. I got the hell out of there . Unbelievable. I certainly have all the sympathy in the world there should be more nurses and male orderlies to help them. I know so many nurses on disability....

As I said, what makes a patient happy is often not what is good for them. My wife had a patient get pissed because she would not let their 350 pound non-compliant diabetic ass eat the pizza they ordered. She had another one get pissed because she would not disconnect him from the Oxygen so he could go out and have a smoke.

The cure is to keep the government out of it as much as possible.
We tried that private system and it's ridiculously expensive and so many people were not covered plus they used to cut people off. You don't know how good you have it. Or how bad you did. Now we have to go after costs of Health Care in the country and I don't mean going after nurses LOL I'm crazy about nurses. Where are the orderlies??! We need more nurses 2.

Gotta agree, the Kenyan president was racist and stupid and it did go downhill from there.
Your planet is imaginary and disgraceful.

Who is Administration was a great success according to everyone but you brainwashed idiots here in the United States, especially considering pure obstruction after the stimulus. LOL

Who knew that "Obama", translated from Kenyan bush dialect, means "One who got dick smashed when toilet seat fell"? And that his/her/its only masterful moment....
There is that great picture of him sitting on the toilet in front of a leaf covered wall.

Who is Administration was a great success according to everyone but you brainwashed idiots here in the United States, especially considering pure obstruction after the stimulus. LOL

English dood, English.

Whose Administration was a great success according to everyone but you brainwashed idiots here in the United States, especially considering pure obstruction after the stimulus. LOL

English dood, English.
Smartphone English. And I changed it momentarily you little devil oops no I didn't somehow an oversight.... The point you miss again.

Whose Administration was a great success according to everyone but you brainwashed idiots here in the United States, especially considering pure obstruction after the stimulus. LOL

English dood, English.
Smartphone English. And I changed it momentarily you little devil oops no I didn't somehow an oversight.... The point you miss again.

Yep, evidently you've been talking to your phone too often and your phone had dumbed down.

Forum List

Back