Time for Tea Party to Rise Again and Make Incumbents Pay a Price in Primaries

First on my shit list is Mitch McConnell. All the cowards who stood on the side of the Congress and not when citizens who stormed the citadel of corruption must be removed!
The cowards are the Trump thugs and criminals who attacked democracy yesterday.

The cowards are the Congressional Republicans who supported the Trump thugs and criminals who engaged in lawless rioting and destruction; Republican cowards who baselessly opposed the certification of the will of the people.

They should be the first to go.

‘Right on Clayton. There is no one lower that the Trumpist poltroon. A Trumpist is a sniveling lowlife that spews lies and deceit and when caught lies and be false witness against others.

And now, after this Trumpist trash have identified as the violent perpetuators of this insurrection, Trumpist and Republicans seek to blame other.

What trash.
You will be glad to know that many of the Trumpsters will not do business or live in blue areas from now on if they can do it. So be happy... you won't have to deal with the rioting vermin.
Lols..don’t worry. I don’t shop at the Dollar Store or Dollar General where these Trumpers congregate.
Lots of minorities shop there and have haul videos on YouTube. You are quite the self righteous racist prick.
HUH..wow what a snowflake. Go back to your safe space and pull the covers over your head.

First on my shit list is Mitch McConnell. All the cowards who stood on the side of the Congress and not when citizens who stormed the citadel of corruption must be removed!

The cowards are the Congressional Republicans who supported the Trump thugs and criminals who engaged in lawless rioting and destruction; Republican cowards who baselessly opposed the certification of the will of the people.

‘Right on Clayton. There is no one lower that the Trumpist poltroon. A Trumpist is a sniveling lowlife that spews lies and deceit and when caught lies and be false witness against others.

And now, after this Trumpist trash have identified as the violent perpetuators of this insurrection, Trumpist and Republicans seek to blame other.

What trash.
You will be glad to know that many of the Trumpsters will not do business or live in blue areas from now on if they can do it. So be happy... you won't have to deal with the rioting vermin.
Lols..don’t worry. I don’t shop at the Dollar Store or Dollar General where these Trumpers congregate.
Lots of minorities shop there and have haul videos on YouTube. You are quite the self righteous racist prick.
HUH..wow what a snowflake. Go back to your safe space and pull the covers over your head.
You just let your elitist racist light shine bright...don’t hide now.

What trash.
The cities will be losing some revenue. Also several years ago the Atlanta Braves moved from a viable stadium in Atlanta to the suburbs. That means they knew something was up back then. That was smart of them. I could not figure it out. Now I know. They will spout how they are concerned for the plight of social justice violations. But we know the truth. The potential threats that we ended up seeing materialize could have affected the old stadium in the Olympic area.

They stood-up for liberty yesterday.
Wrong.

They were agents of lawlessness and criminality, allies of Trump’s thugs and rioters, and enemies of American democracy.

You do that. For reals though this time. Abandon the Republican party and stop pussying around about it.
Republicans wong control of House in 2010. We will again in 2022.

Maybe, the minority party usually does and if the GOP doesn't then what? Does this mean you're already giving up on a 3rd party?

It took me a second to realize that you were fawning over the Trump insurrection.

Forum List

Back