Did Ted Cruz know about the attack on the capital beforehand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leviticus

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2021
Ted Cruz and the other Trump sycophants within the Republican party were conveniently absent from the capital during the attack. Despite the fact that none of them are up for a re-election within the next couple years they were on "fundraising" trips. it's very convenient that Ted Cruz who is one of the biggest proponents of the conspiracy theory that Biden and others worked to steal the election from Trump, despite saying that he doesn't actually believe it publicly, seems like it would be odd for him to be absent from the capital during a time when the election is being certified.
He keeps talking about how important this election is and yet he is out of the capital at the time when the election is actually being certified. you would think he'd be there spouting his conspiracy theories again to get try to get people to change their minds.

I think that we need to keep a close look on Ted Cruz and any contacts he has in groups like The proud boys and other such groups who took part in the attacks (I think they also planned and organized the attacks as well. I don't think the attacks were the work of an angry mob but an organized and planned terrorist attack).

and I'm not saying that Ted Cruz took part in the planning of the attack but I do believe that because of his open support of trump and the conspiracy theory that these organizations might warn him and the others like him about the attack so they can keep themselves safe.

And if this is the case and he did have prior knowledge of it and didn't report it then he is complacent and is a co-conspirator in the attack.

Ted Cruz and the other Trump sycophants within the Republican party were conveniently absent from the capital during the attack. Despite the fact that none of them are up for a re-election within the next couple years they were on "fundraising" trips. it's very convenient that Ted Cruz who is one of the biggest proponents of the conspiracy theory that Biden and others worked to steal the election from Trump, despite saying that he doesn't actually believe it publicly, seems like it would be odd for him to be absent from the capital during a time when the election is being certified.
He keeps talking about how important this election is and yet he is out of the capital at the time when the election is actually being certified. you would think he'd be there spouting his conspiracy theories again to get try to get people to change their minds.

I think that we need to keep a close look on Ted Cruz and any contacts he has in groups like The proud boys and other such groups who took part in the attacks (I think they also planned and organized the attacks as well. I don't think the attacks were the work of an angry mob but an organized and planned terrorist attack).

and I'm not saying that Ted Cruz took part in the planning of the attack but I do believe that because of his open support of trump and the conspiracy theory that these organizations might warn him and the others like him about the attack so they can keep themselves safe.

And if this is the case and he did have prior knowledge of it and didn't report it then he is complacent and is a co-conspirator in the attack.
The entire nation, inclusing Antifa, knew there was going to be a rally and aren't TrumpBots always aggressive?

I don’t really care for creepy Cruz but he was there. They all were. They were counting the electoral votes. I saw him give his lame excuse of a speech for designating a commission “to really” get to the bottom of these totally unproven allegations of voter fraud. The commission would have 5 democrats 5 GOP and < surprise > 5 members of the Supreme Court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back