Time for Tea Party to Rise Again and Make Incumbents Pay a Price in Primaries

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014

First on my shit list is Mitch McConnell. All the cowards who stood on the side of the Congress and not when citizens who stormed the citadel of corruption must be removed!
Not a chance! They folded into the Repubtards running huge deficits taxing US heavier with inflation!!! Trump was the worst offender!!!

First on my shit list is Mitch McConnell. All the cowards who stood on the side of the Congress and not when citizens who stormed the citadel of corruption must be removed!
The cowards are the Trump thugs and criminals who attacked democracy yesterday.

The cowards are the Congressional Republicans who supported the Trump thugs and criminals who engaged in lawless rioting and destruction; Republican cowards who baselessly opposed the certification of the will of the people.

They should be the first to go.

The tea party is now the Trump party. Y’all should just break off and form your own thing and stop pretending like you’re republicans

The cowards are the Congressional Republicans who supported the Trump thugs and criminals who engaged in lawless rioting and destruction; Republican cowards who baselessly opposed the certification of the will of the people.

They stood-up for liberty yesterday.

‘Right on Clayton. There is no one lower that the Trumpist poltroon. A Trumpist is a sniveling lowlife that spews lies and deceit and when caught lies and be false witness against others.

And now, after this Trumpist trash have identified as the violent perpetuators of this insurrection, Trumpist and Republicans seek to blame other.

What trash.

‘Right on Clayton. There is no one lower that the Trumpist poltroon. A Trumpist is a sniveling lowlife that spews lies and deceit and when caught lies and be false witness against others.

And now, after this Trumpist trash have identified as the violent perpetuators of this insurrection, Trumpist and Republicans seek to blame other.

What trash.
What super patriots!

They stood-up for liberty yesterday.
They were insurrectionists. They need to be found and prosecuted. Trump, Trump’s miscreant children, Guiliani and all those that encouraged this violent insurrection need to be arrested. We need to see them in a perp walk.

The 74 million people that voted for Trump need to break away from the Republican Party and create a new party and call it the Constitutional Republic Party and field their own candidates, against Republicans and Democrats. Trump did the best he could, but in four years, he'll be 78 years old and a much younger candidate is needed, the same for any vice-presidential candidate.
We need a candidate with serious name recognition and a strong commitment to our Bill of Rights as are written in the Constitution.
What I fear though, is that the crooked, pro-China, pro-Marxist administration that is taking over, will never again allow any other political party that is pro-Constitution, to exist as a political threat.

What trash.
You will be glad to know that many of the Trumpsters will not do business or live in blue areas from now on if they can do it. So be happy... you won't have to deal with the rioting vermin.

What trash.
What super patriots!
The real Bush 92 would find your comments reprehensible. George H.W. believed in this nation’s institutions. You do not. Change your avatar. You do no service to his legacy by your posts.

You do that. For reals though this time. Abandon the Republican party and stop pussying around about it.

What trash.
What super patriots!
The real Bush 92 would find your comments reprehensible. Change your avatar. You do no service to his legacy by your posts.
He was a great American and so is Donald Trump.

What trash.
You will be glad to know that many of the Trumpsters will not do business or live in blue areas from now on if they can do it. So be happy... you won't have to deal with the rioting vermin.
Lols..don’t worry. I don’t shop at the Dollar Store or Dollar General where these Trumpers congregate.

You do that. For reals though this time. Abandon the Republican party and stop pussying around about it.
Republicans wong control of House in 2010. We will again in 2022.

What trash.
Lols..don’t worry. I don’t shop at the Dollar Store or Dollar General where these Trumpers congregate.
Good Will?

What trash.
What super patriots!
The real Bush 92 would find your comments reprehensible. Change your avatar. You do no service to his legacy by your posts.
He was a great American and so is Donald Trump.
George H.W. Bush ws a great man, and he would have been disgusted by Donald Trump.

What trash.
Lots of minorities shop there and have haul videos on YouTube. You are quite the self righteous racist prick.

Forum List

Back