Biden remains pro-China, pro-Iran deals, GOP in a temporary retreat.. Whatcha gonna do?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Joe Biden To Make Clear US Does Not Seek Conflict With China: White House
United States President Joe Biden will make clear in his bilateral meeting with Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping in Indonesia that his country seeks no conflict, a White House official said on Sunday.

Remote : Mon, 14 Nov 2022 00:03:21 +0530
Local : 2022-11-13(Sunday) 19 : 33 : 21
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app
If this is President Biden's new approach; more appeasement of Iran and China, then i have to remain in disagreement with him.
neither the Chinese nor the Iranians can be trusted in an appeased way.
and i wish the GOP the best of luck towards finding new front runners..

GOP is ‘dead’ after midterm failures — time to ‘build something new’: Sen. Hawley
Republicans need to rebrand and “build something new” after they failed to retake a majority in the US Senate or meet general expectations for the 2022 midterm elections, one of the party’s younger members said.

On Saturday, shortly after Democrats picked up a key victory in Nevada, where incumbent Democrat Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto defeated Republican challenger Adam Laxalt, Republican Sen. Josh Hawley took to Twitter to say the Republican Party “is dead.”

“The old party is dead. Time to bury it. Build something new,” Hawley wrote.

The 42-year-old Missouri Republican is among a younger group of Senate Republicans, who have expressed reservations for or straight opposition to current Republican Senate Leader Mitch McConnell, 82.

Hawley has been vocally critical of the Republican Party after they failed to win in Pennsylvania, where Republican Dr. Mehmet Oz fell short of defeating Senator-elect John Fetterman, and in Arizona, where Sen. Mark Kelly fended off Republican hopeful Blake Masters.

“You can’t expect independent voters to vote Republican unless you give them an agenda they care about,” Hawley added in a tweet on Friday.

The day before, Hawley said the Republican machine “lost big” in the midterms and said their legislative priorities were not being supported by the American people.

“Washington Republicanism lost big Tuesday night. When your ‘agenda’ is cave to Big Pharma on insulin, cave to Schumer on gun control & Green New Deal (‘infrastructure’), and tease changes to Social Security and Medicare, you lose,” he wrote.

He also suggested Republicans failed to present their own ideas and initiatives to voters and only pointed to failures of the Democratic Party.

“Not enough to say the other side is no good. Have to offer an actual agenda,” he wrote.

Hawley was also among a group of Republicans, joined by Sens. Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Rick Scott, and Cynthia Lummis, who urged the Senate to postpone its leadership election until after the Georgia runoff election with Republican Herschel Walker and Democrat Raphael Warnock.
Josh Hawley.
Sen. Josh Hawley said GOP legislative priorities were not being supported by the American people.Getty Images
“The Senate GOP leadership vote next week should be postponed,” Rubio tweeted.

He added: “First we need to make sure that those who want to lead us are genuinely committed to fighting for the priorities & values of the working Americans (of every background) who gave us big wins in states like Florida.”

Hawley agreed.

“Exactly right. I don’t know why Senate GOP would hold a leadership vote for the next Congress before this election is finished. We have a runoff in #GASenate – are they saying that doesn’t matter? Don’t disenfranchise,” he wrote.
Several other Republicans, notably including former President Donald Trump have expressed frustration with McConnell following Tuesday’s election results.

“He is the WORST!” Trump wrote on social media.

Despite calls for a postponement, a Senate GOP aide confirmed to Fox News Digital that the leadership elections will go on as planned.

This Post: GOP is ‘dead’ after midterm failures — time to ‘build something new’: Sen. Hawley first appeared on Internewscast

Remote : Sun, 13 Nov 2022 19:03:47 +0000
Local : 2022-11-13(Sunday) 20 : 03 : 47

Last edited:
i believe the Truman doctrine should be applied a lot more strictly to the South China Sea and Taiwan regions.
protect our cheap sealanes through those waters, *and* our allies.
by not letting China just build up an advanced war fleet.
this does not violate the principles of a multi-polar world-order.
bad economics and bullying between countries does that.
humanity direly needs to transgress it's ancient kings + emperors based thinking, but that's not done by an arms race, i can tell you that much.
and people like the Chinese and Iranians respect only raw superior strength and superior wits.
the Republicans are right about that.

an arms race between superpowers is by definition a cold war with huge potential "from time to time" to erupt into a full blown regional or world war.
it is the epitome of arrogance by superpowers (towards the smaller countries on Earth) to compete with each other that way during a time of economic and environmental upheaval.
we simply need the funds for other purposes, so China and Iran and Russia need to be reigned in as soon as possible, and kept the underdog for at least the next 100 to 300 years, even in sneaky ways, if you ask me.
and by respecting their culture, their art forms, their kung fu (*unarmed*, sports-like combat training), their products, we can prevent them from feeling marginalized or not respected, which would foster hatred between the cultures and thus an arms race and cold war in the end.
it's the same towards the rest of the Muslim cultures.
*we* have the military-tech advantages, we should do all we can to protect that status for the next generations.

“You can’t expect independent voters to vote Republican unless you give them an agenda they care about,” Hawley added in a tweet on Friday
The Independents are more than welcome to embrace Conservative principles and join us. We will not be changing our ideals to suit them.
“Not enough to say the other side is no good. Have to offer an actual agenda,” he wrote.
Agreed.

The Independents are more than welcome to embrace Conservative principles and join us. We will not be changing our ideals to suit them.

Agreed.
The Independents just need more funding, better organizing, and more peoplepower to talk to the voters.
Just like any other political party that's still growing up.

The Independents just need more funding, better organizing, and more people power to talk to the voters
Their problem always has been and always will be one thing…

THEY DON’T ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN ANYTHING.

Most of us can’t get behind candidates or parties that don’t actually have ideals and values they believe in.,

Their problem always has been and always will be one thing…

THEY DON’T ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN ANYTHING.

Most of us can’t get behind candidates or parties that don’t actually have ideals and values they believe in.,
oh, i got no problem at all voting for a pragmatist Independent with a vision. After all, we're looking at 4, 8 years max, in office.

oh, i got no problem at all voting for a pragmatist Independent with a vision. After all, we're looking at 4, 8 years max, in office
I have major issues voting for anyone who doesn’t agree with my view of things. That’s why it’s so infrequent thst I find a candidate I can support.

I have major issues voting for anyone who doesn’t agree with my view of things. That’s why it’s so infrequent thst I find a candidate I can support.
who you vote for, or if you vote at all, is entirely up to you.
but it would be good if you pick a few important topics each election, and just vote for the one whose proposed solutions align most with your own chosen solution for said issues.

but it would be good if you pick a few important topics each election, and just vote for the one whose proposed solutions align most with your own chosen solution for said issues
I have the same “important topics” every election. I’m a Traditionalist Conservative. Those are my principles and I will not vote for candidates whose views are contrary to them.

“Close Enough” is the antithesis of Right and Wrong.

I don't know how anyone who understands what Biden and the Democrats DO could vote for them. It's unconscionable to me that still believe in what they SAY they will DO. They have demonstrated they have no credibility and are dedicated to destroying Trump, advancing China and undermining America. Those are their priorities, American citizens are at the BOTTOM OF THE LIST.

I have the same “important topics” every election. I’m a Traditionalist Conservative. Those are my principles and I will not vote for candidates whose views are contrary to them.

“Close Enough” is the antithesis of Right and Wrong.
and i believe there are always multiple ways to any big city, and especially that Rome on that hill there..

I don't know how anyone who understands what Biden and the Democrats DO could vote for them. It's unconscionable to me that still believe in what they SAY they will DO. They have demonstrated they have no credibility and are dedicated to destroying Trump, advancing China and undermining America. Those are their priorities, American citizens are at the BOTTOM OF THE LIST.
Trump orchestrated a coup-attempt. Or at least facilitated it.
And the current Democratic Presidential family is corrupt.
we'll be needing replacements. that's the word from Europe, where i live.
and no, European politicians won't tell you this. They're just as corrupt as the Trumps and the Bidens.

Trump orchestrated a coup-attempt. Or at least facilitated it.
And the current Democratic Presidential family is corrupt.
we'll be needing replacements. that's the word from Europe, where i live.
and no, European politicians won't tell you this. They're just as corrupt as the Trumps and the Bidens.
How do you orchestrate a "coup" with 50 unarmed rednecks? That is the most ridiculous narrative out of a plethora of ridiculous narratives.

We are years away from getting "replacements". The wolf is at the door NOW and the Democrats are opening it. Both parties are failing this country I agree, but one party is ACTIVELY working against the country and that is the DEMOCRATS.

Joe Biden To Make Clear US Does Not Seek Conflict With China: White House
United States President Joe Biden will make clear in his bilateral meeting with Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping in Indonesia that his country seeks no conflict, a White House official said on Sunday.

Remote : Mon, 14 Nov 2022 00:03:21 +0530
Local : 2022-11-13(Sunday) 19 : 33 : 21
If this is President Biden's new approach; more appeasement of Iran and China, then i have to remain in disagreement with him.
neither the Chinese nor the Iranians can be trusted in an appeased way.
and i wish the GOP the best of luck towards finding new front runners..

GOP is ‘dead’ after midterm failures — time to ‘build something new’: Sen. Hawley
Republicans need to rebrand and “build something new” after they failed to retake a majority in the US Senate or meet general expectations for the 2022 midterm elections, one of the party’s younger members said.

On Saturday, shortly after Democrats picked up a key victory in Nevada, where incumbent Democrat Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto defeated Republican challenger Adam Laxalt, Republican Sen. Josh Hawley took to Twitter to say the Republican Party “is dead.”

“The old party is dead. Time to bury it. Build something new,” Hawley wrote.

The 42-year-old Missouri Republican is among a younger group of Senate Republicans, who have expressed reservations for or straight opposition to current Republican Senate Leader Mitch McConnell, 82.

Hawley has been vocally critical of the Republican Party after they failed to win in Pennsylvania, where Republican Dr. Mehmet Oz fell short of defeating Senator-elect John Fetterman, and in Arizona, where Sen. Mark Kelly fended off Republican hopeful Blake Masters.

“You can’t expect independent voters to vote Republican unless you give them an agenda they care about,” Hawley added in a tweet on Friday.

The day before, Hawley said the Republican machine “lost big” in the midterms and said their legislative priorities were not being supported by the American people.

“Washington Republicanism lost big Tuesday night. When your ‘agenda’ is cave to Big Pharma on insulin, cave to Schumer on gun control & Green New Deal (‘infrastructure’), and tease changes to Social Security and Medicare, you lose,” he wrote.

He also suggested Republicans failed to present their own ideas and initiatives to voters and only pointed to failures of the Democratic Party.

Hawley was also among a group of Republicans, joined by Sens. Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Rick Scott, and Cynthia Lummis, who urged the Senate to postpone its leadership election until after the Georgia runoff election with Republican Herschel Walker and Democrat Raphael Warnock.
Josh Hawley.
Sen. Josh Hawley said GOP legislative priorities were not being supported by the American people.Getty Images
“The Senate GOP leadership vote next week should be postponed,” Rubio tweeted.

He added: “First we need to make sure that those who want to lead us are genuinely committed to fighting for the priorities & values of the working Americans (of every background) who gave us big wins in states like Florida.”

Hawley agreed.

“Exactly right. I don’t know why Senate GOP would hold a leadership vote for the next Congress before this election is finished. We have a runoff in #GASenate – are they saying that doesn’t matter? Don’t disenfranchise,” he wrote.
Several other Republicans, notably including former President Donald Trump have expressed frustration with McConnell following Tuesday’s election results.

“He is the WORST!” Trump wrote on social media.

Despite calls for a postponement, a Senate GOP aide confirmed to Fox News Digital that the leadership elections will go on as planned.

This Post: GOP is ‘dead’ after midterm failures — time to ‘build something new’: Sen. Hawley first appeared on Internewscast

Remote : Sun, 13 Nov 2022 19:03:47 +0000
Local : 2022-11-13(Sunday) 20 : 03 : 47
TL;DR

How do you orchestrate a "coup" with 50 unarmed rednecks? That is the most ridiculous narrative out of a plethora of ridiculous narratives.

We are years away from getting "replacements". The wolf is at the door NOW and the Democrats are opening it. Both parties are failing this country I agree, but one party is ACTIVELY working against the country and that is the DEMOCRATS.
Why are you so SCARED?

The Independents just need more funding, better organizing, and more peoplepower to talk to the voters.
Just like any other political party that's still growing up.
And I don’t have enough time to wait

So I will continue to vote DEMOCRAT

Forum List

Back