Perhaps the "storm on the capital" was another ploy

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Was talking to a guy today, the subject started with Epstein who "committed suicide". Having been a guard myself 30 years ago, I know this suicide routine is bullshit, shit in the 80s we had high risk etc. on the monitor at all times with routine block checks work like clockwork, which is the most basic thing a guard does. There was non of the "shucks I forgot, yadda yadda" BS assoc. with Epstein. Heck I even cut a guy loose trying to "hang himself" from a single bed with a sheet. He was not on a special watch of any kind & had been there a while. He turned blue but nothing else to it. Imagine trying to hang yourself from a low bed anyway, such BS. And who's more high risk than Epstein?

Anyway, this guy's sister works in Washington DC, and what she has to say makes sense. We're talking the U.S. Capital for a highly contested election, and it was known perhaps 100s of thousands would show. She says even on a normal day the Capital is supported by an over-abundance of security, and this was no normal day.

If you look up GOOGLE (aka PROG-view) there's little or no mention how many people showed up for a PEACEFUL protest. They only report "Trump supporters storm capital", which was the work of who knows, but it appears in the 100s as opposed 100s of thousands. So naturally the left entertains the lowest common denominator.

Compare and contrast "Trump supporters" to patriots who smell a rat. Who says you have to be a Trump supporter to recognize the clear deviance associated with this election? Sure there were "Trump supporters" who crashed the Capital, as there were non-Trump-supporters too, and no doubt some left anarchists as well, that's how shit works..

Point is this smells like a set-up. The Republicans had arguably made their case against a banana republic and suddenly POOF!, Republicans "Trump supporters" are bad people & the Republican position compromised.

OT: Does anyone else find it interesting that:

When "Trump supporters" march it's publicly defined as a riot. Republicans and Democrats condemn misbehavior.

Vs

When the left march it's defined as a peaceful protest. Their riots, which are FAR MORE destructive than what occurred yesterday are only condemned by Republicans.

One might think Republicans live by higher standards, no?

Last edited:
Was talking to a guy today, the subject started with Epstein who "committed suicide". Having been a guard myself 30 years ago, I know this suicide routine is bullshit, shit in the 80s we had high risk etc. on the monitor at all times with routine block checks work like clockwork, which is the most basic thing a guard does. There was non of the "shucks I forgot, yadda yadda" BS assoc. with Epstein. Heck I even cut a guy loose trying to "hang himself" from a bed with a sheet. He was not on a special watch of any kind & had been there a while. He turned blue but nothing else to it. Imagine trying to hang yourself from a low bed anyway, such BS. And who's more high risk than Epstein?

Anyway, this guy's sister works in Washington DC, and what she has to say makes sense. We're talking the U.S. Capital for a highly contested election, and it was known perhaps 100s of thousands would show. She says even on a normal day the Capital is supported by an over-abundance of security, and this was no normal day.

If you look up GOOGLE (aka PROG-view) there's little or no mention how many people showed up for a PEACEFUL protest. They only report "Trump supporters storm capital", which was the work of who knows, but it appears in the 100s as opposed 100s of thousands. So naturally the left entertains the lowest common denominator.

Compare and contrast "Trump supporters" to patriots who smell a rat. Who says you have to be a Trump supporter to recognize the clear deviance associated with this election? Sure there were "Trump supporters" who crashed the Capital, as there were non-Trump-supporters too, and no doubt some left anarchists as well, that's how shit works..

Point is this smells like a set-up. The Republicans had arguably made their case against a banana republic and suddenly POOF!, Republicans "Trump supporters" are bad people & the Republican position compromised.

When "Trump supporters" march it's publicly defined as a riot. Republicans and Democrats condemn such riots.

Vs

When the left march it's defined as a peaceful protest. Their riots, which are FAR MORE destructive than what occurred yesterday are only condemned by Republicans.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

No one on ‘the left’ attacked our democracy as did Trump thugs and criminals yesterday.

No one on ‘the left’ displayed the flag of treason, racism, and hate as did Trump thugs and criminals yesterday.

And no one on ‘the left’ sought to violate the will of the people by lawlessly overthrowing a fair, free, and honest election as did Trump thugs and criminals yesterday.

:auiqs.jpg: Epstein was under Trumps CCC (custody, care & control). If something happened to him, it was 100% Trump's fault!!!

If something happened to him, it was 100% Trump's fault!!!

The only way it could be 100% Trumps fault, is if he were the CO in charge of Epstein 24/7/365.

in other words, you're an idiot.

I dunno about it being a setup or a false flag or whatever but there's definitely a huge double standard. If there hadn't been protests, vandalism and riots like, non-stop for the last 4 years then maybe I would understand why people are over-reacting to this thing in the capitol

But at this point I'm numb to it.

Was talking to a guy today, the subject started with Epstein who "committed suicide". Having been a guard myself 30 years ago, I know this suicide routine is bullshit, shit in the 80s we had high risk etc. on the monitor at all times with routine block checks work like clockwork, which is the most basic thing a guard does. There was non of the "shucks I forgot, yadda yadda" BS assoc. with Epstein. Heck I even cut a guy loose trying to "hang himself" from a bed with a sheet. He was not on a special watch of any kind & had been there a while. He turned blue but nothing else to it. Imagine trying to hang yourself from a low bed anyway, such BS. And who's more high risk than Epstein?

When "Trump supporters" march it's publicly defined as a riot. Republicans and Democrats condemn such riots.

Vs

No one on ‘the left’ attacked our democracy as did Trump thugs and criminals yesterday.

No one on ‘the left’ displayed the flag of treason, racism, and hate as did Trump thugs and criminals yesterday.

And no one on ‘the left’ sought to violate the will of the people by lawlessly overthrowing a fair, free, and honest election as did Trump thugs and criminals yesterday.

Oh come on now surely you've noticed the lefty protesters this last few years favorite slogan "burn this entire system to the ground!!!"

But I guess sucker punching old dudes then stomping on their head while setting dumpster fires is a lot less of a threat to the political system than taking selfies while raiding the capitol building.

I wish everybody would top talking about the riots (which probably were 90% Democrats, posing as Trump supporters), and talk about the election and the FRAUD. A gang of fraud scammers appears to be succeeding in stealing a US presidential election. This is one of the biggest events in US history, not a riot or violent protest.

There is lot to talk about regarding the election, the fraud, the challenge, and the Constitution. We should let ourselves be totally distracted by the protests.

Vs

Oh God this was a planned coordinated event. The police thing is so telling. After 911 these people get in....lol

Hey. You ever see a prisoner jump frm the bunk bed with a sheet and landed on his knees leaning forward. Epstein had to be very agile doncha thunk?

Vs

Oh come on now surely you've noticed the lefty protesters this last few years favorite slogan "burn this entire system to the ground!!!"

But I guess sucker punching old dudes then stomping on their head while setting dumpster fires is a lot less of a threat to the political system than taking selfies while raiding the capitol building.
What a hoax this riot was. Hoax number 10s. FAIL!!!

Vs

Oh God this was a planned coordinated event. The police thing is so telling. After 911 these people get in....lol

Hey. You ever see a prisoner jump frm the bunk bed with a sheet and landed on his knees leaning forward. Epstein had to be very agile doncha thunk?

Probably

Vs

Wait, you're telling me Epstein, as HIGH a risk/security inmate as they come was in a cell alone with a bunkbed too :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :bsflag:

Last edited:
Lefties are nothing but ridiculous. Lying sacks of ridiculous... There is not one honest one out there, is There? I am convinced. And they talk like nobody was alive for the past 4 years. Like we don't remember anything..... They wanna get together and end this divisiveness. We can go forward now that we stole the election,and your option means nothing.and then ya have the media, wow, is There a more deserving group to be refunded. Absolute lying filth ..... What a joke ...

Lefties are nothing but ridiculous. Lying sacks of ridiculous... There is not one honest one out there, is There? I am convinced. And they talk like nobody was alive for the past 4 years. Like we don't remember anything..... They wanna get together and end this divisiveness. We can go forward now that we stole the election,and your option means nothing.and then ya have the media, wow, is There a more deserving group to be refunded. Absolute lying filth ..... What a joke ...

What's amazing to me is how many people I meet with the same sentiment. Near everyone if not everyone - even "liberals" I talk to are scratching their heads on this one.

This might be the 1st time someone did something worth while at Nancy Pelosi's desk:
PELOSI.jpg

pelosi too.jpg

Forum List

Back