Time for Republicans to take some Responsibility

Pres. Bush was the best president of my lifetime.

He is the first president that had the balls to bring the fight on terrorism to where the terrorists were hiding.

YouTube - President Bush Speaks at Ground Zero - 9/14/01

He said it, and he made it happen, that is very unlike Barak Hussein.

Except Georgie-Boy didn't. He did EXACTLY the opposite as the terrorists WEREN'T where Bushay decided to attack.

Proof positive that you are nothing but a futha-mucking HACK! Can you be any more ignorant?

The WORST President in history...ever...and you come out with stuff dripping from your lips and bruised kneecaps talking about "...the BEST President of my life."

WoW!!!!

I guess you might as well keep dancing...

fazed20070208183802.gif

Pres. Bush was the best president of my lifetime.

He is the first president that had the balls to bring the fight on terrorism to where the terrorists were hiding.

YouTube - President Bush Speaks at Ground Zero - 9/14/01

He said it, and he made it happen, that is very unlike Barak Hussein.

Except Georgie-Boy didn't. He did EXACTLY the opposite as the terrorists WEREN'T where Bushay decided to attack.

Proof positive that you are nothing but a futha-mucking HACK! Can you be any more ignorant?

The WORST President in history...ever...and you come out with stuff dripping from your lips and bruised kneecaps talking about "...the BEST President of my life."

WoW!!!!

I guess you might as well keep dancing...

IMG]

And by pure coincidence all those captured or killed Al Qaida leaders were in Iraq on vacation, at the time our soldiers were there.

Will wonders ever cease :cuckoo:

The problem is is that most republicans suffer the same progressive disease that democrats embrace as an idealogy which is total state control.

The Republicans were so bad, Americans elected a black liberal Northerner who went to Harvard as President.

On Affirmative Action no less. There was nothing special about him at all.

Exactly right. The GOP didn't do a good job and they got thrown out of office. That said, I'm not impressed with Mr. Obama and the dems either. Maybe the best way is a split government so that neither party can do anything. Gridlock looks like a great idea after the last two regimes.

Will the republicans dare to call themselves the party of personal responsibility in this years elections?
Or will they wait till the short memory americans have forgotten the past truths?

YOU are the ones who elected and stood by the last administration, no matter how much they spent, no matter how much they bloated the federal bureaucracy, no matter the bailouts, no matter the sellouts, no matter the cop-outs, no matter how much they campaigned like libertarians and governed like progressive democrats.

Fiscal conservatives didn't give us Medicare D, insane transportation ans spending bills, Wall Street bailouts, airline bailouts, auto bailouts and extension after extension after extension of unemployment handouts.

Civil libertarians didn't give us the USAPATRIOT act, the Department of Fatherl...er...Homeland Security, expansions of snoop programs like Echilon and Carnivore, TSA, and two foreign wars with no coherent end end games in sight.

Nor did any fiscal conservative or civil libertarian suspend his presidential campaign as a stunt, only to go along with the party line in the end.

Democrats didn't nominate a candidate who was unwilling to do what it took to win.

It's not anybody's fault but your own that all you've offered is crappy and defective product after crappy and defective product.

You chumps own the Boyking and his merry band of despotic cramdown artists as much as the other party does.

Them steroids I gave you are working pretty good, aren't they.

Well maybe not. I think it should be extremely difficult to make law. Only the best should pass.

The best according to whom?

A significant majority of congress. I would prefer a 3/4 majority to make law.

Considering our recent Congresses and their habit of bribing Members for votes with pork, do you think even that would weed out all but the "best" laws? Or would they just oink louder?

lol, yes, I think they will just oink louder. Still, 75 senators to pass a bill would be tough, or very expensive.

All pork should be banned. It is, in almost every case, a state issue - not Federal. So, now we have to ban pork and then require 3/4 majority to make law. Lobbists, campaign finance, the list is probably very long.

Ban pork, real campaign finance reform, actual limits on lobbyists, I'd add stricter ethics rules with teeth and procedural reform, I'm with you on all that. Ah, if wishes were horses.... :lol:

*sits down, drinking water, beginning to read dude's latest adventure in stupidity*

o hell...have i fallen into a parrell universe? dude is making a logical and well thought out post?

i only have one question?

what did you do with our dude?

Forum List

Back