Tim Scott to run for POTUS.....

He was deemed a "race traitor" by MS-LSD a while ago.

Any black American that talks sense, and talks equality through character and merit is throwing kryptonite grenade's on a groomed (by a white leftist liberal), black activist for whom they are basically the equivalent of a black soldier fighting for the confederacy during the civil war.

It makes absolutely no sense what so ever, but the white leftist plantation owner type mentality/ideological Democrat is handling the Democrat black voter's mind's just like they did when they actually convinced them to fight for the confederacy so long ago. Some things just never change do they ?

I can’t support people who let America burn and let livelihoods get killed and Americans get maimed all to create unrest for political points.
He focused on J6 of course, but yet they attempt to bury everything that led the American people to J6. Funny how they do that huh ?

Nobody talks about J6 anymore except the desperate Democrats..Russia collusion, two impeachments, an arrest in NY and Trump is still on their minds.
They fear him the most, but watch as they immediately pivot toward their newest threat's, especially this Tim Scott fella. They are really making complete fool's of themselves over him.

It’s just the OPPOSITE. “From cotton to Congress.” No victims here. That’s strictly the purview of Democrats.
Correct. Tim Scott does not claim to be a victim of anything. Donald Trump and his minions whine continually that they are victims of an unfair world. They are a sad pathetic group.

Donald Trump has been targeted for made-up attacks since the day he descended the elevator.
Give me a break. Quit playing the victim card for Trump. He won the Presidency, he is a billionaire and did so breaking rules and using everyone and everything he could.
Trump is not a victim. He makes his pathetic followers think he is and they are victims of an unfair world. The Trump minions are victims of Trump's con.

Give me a break. Quit playing the victim card for Trump. He won the Presidency, he is a billionaire and did so breaking rules and using everyone and everything he could.
Trump is not a victim. He makes his pathetic followers think he is and they are victims of an unfair world. The Trump minions are victims of Trump's con.
Give me a break. Nobody has been targeted by the weaponized agencies like Trump has.

Forum List

Back