Tim Scott to run for POTUS.....

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2021
So if liberals don't vote for him, does that make them racist?

I mean it's idiot liberals that set that standard for conservatives when the community organizer ran.....so whats good for the goose!!!

Last edited:
That sounds like a good strategy for the Senator.

But he can't do it himself.

Better for Sen. Scott to take the high road and not address Liberal Racism when they criticize him. The correct strategery is to have his allies do the calling out of anyone who would suggest that he is wrong for the Racist they are.

Tim Scott has officially announced his intention to run for President. This is great news for me. I'm a huge TS fan even though I still prefer Nikki Haley.

What are your thoughts on Tim Scott running for President?

Last edited:
Trump will be the nominee but it will be interesting to see how he handles TS. Scott said some pretty nasty stuff about Trump after the stolen election so there's no way he gets the Veep's spot. That's almost certain to go to a woman. I'd like to see Kristi Noem run with Trump.

Unless you're running for President, as an endorsement from a sane Republican is a kiss of death.

Only the cray cray can get nominated in today's GQP.
Only the cray cray can get nominated in today's GQP.
coming from someone that likely supported Hillary and Biden in their runs for the Oval Office.

Tim Scott has officially announced his intention to run for President. This is great news for me. I'm a huge TS fan even though I still prefer Nikki Haley.

What are your thoughts on Tim Scott running for President?

I'd vote for him, and wouldn't mind Nikki as vp

The goddamn Democrats will start their hate campaign against him now. Label him as an Uncle Tom, attack him for being a Christian, saying that he hates Blacks etc.

"He ain't Black" because he didn't support Potatohead.
That's a cool story bro.

Keep playing the race card like last election and see how that works out for yah.

Forum List

Back