Tim Scott to run for POTUS.....

Okay. Costa Rica might be nice.

We have looked into both. Panama has a better deal for retirees and has better overall infrastructure. Both have a large ExPat community but Panama also has an active VSO in Panama City.

We could retire today and have enough to do well there, but we will try to hold out till 2029.

Yet you have posted several times in this thread about him. If I run into a thread I'm not interested in, I don't generally go into it, post several times, then tell everyone I'm not interested.
Now that he he has announced his intention for the presidency, I figure I may as well see what he is about.

Is a he a trumper humper for votes or is he an actual republican?

Your just going to keep bringing up Trump because of some psychosis you lunatics have. The fact is Tim Scott will be constantly hounded by the press and other people on the left because he is a black and not a Democrat. It happens every time.
Speaking of Trump. I wonder what he will have to say about tim Scott.

Will he call him a groomer like he did DeSantis? Maybe he will tear down his state like he did florida.

Will be interesting to see.

You think he will be hounded by the press as much as Kamala and Michelle Obama? The right wing media loves them some black women.

Should I remind you?

Now that he he has announced his intention for the presidency, I figure I may as well see what he is about.

Is a he a trumper humper for votes or is he an actual republican?
Those are not mutually exclusive groups, but it's interesting that you acknowledge TRUMP!'s appeal reaches far beyond the Republican party.

Those are not mutually exclusive groups, but it's interesting that you acknowledge TRUMP!'s appeal reaches far beyond the Republican party.
Yes they are. Trumper humpers pander to Trump supporters conspiracies or stolen elections, pizza basements, jade helm, green M&Ms, sedition supporters, Jewish space lasers, Soros fears etc etc.

All the cool things that get trumper humper votes.

If Trump's appeal went far beyond Republicans he wouldn't have lost the election by a landslide.

Tim Scott is a great American. The left hates Black conservatives because their life proves the left is a lie. It's sad the left has to use racist rhetoric because their policies are a failure.

Tim Scott is a great American. The left hates Black conservatives because their life proves the left is a lie. It's sad the left has to use racist rhetoric because their policies are a failure.
Yup. Scott proves that racism doesn’t hold blacks back. Same way antisemitism doesn’t hold Jews back. All it takes is drive, smarts, responsible decisions, and some discipline.

Thats why the left hates successful blacks and Jews.

Yup. Scott proves that racism doesn’t hold blacks back. Same way antisemitism doesn’t hold Jews back. All it takes is drive, smarts, responsible decisions, and some discipline.

Thats why the left hates successful blacks and Jews.
Agree, and Whoopi Goldberg should be ashamed of herself, but she's too stupid to understand why.

Yes they are. Trumper humpers pander to Trump supporters conspiracies or stolen elections, pizza basements, jade helm, green M&Ms, sedition supporters, Jewish space lasers, Soros fears etc etc.

All the cool things that get trumper humper votes.

If Trump's appeal went far beyond Republicans he wouldn't have lost the election by a landslide.
I can't help it if you say TRUMP! supporters are not real Republicans.

Agree, and Whoopi Goldberg should be ashamed of herself, but she's too stupid to understand why.
Whoopi Goldberg is a low-class idiot.

(Now watch the leftists call me a racist for daring to criticize….shudder…a black person.)

Speaking of Trump. I wonder what he will have to say about tim Scott.

Will he call him a groomer like he did DeSantis? Maybe he will tear down his state like he did florida.

Will be interesting to see.

You think he will be hounded by the press as much as Kamala and Michelle Obama? The right wing media loves them some black women.

Should I remind you?
I do not give a fuck what Trump says about Scott but I can garentee it will not be the hateful shit the left spews out. Dr. Condoleezza Rice is one of the most popular women on the right and If she would run for political office she would crush anyone, but she's to smart to be put through the shit you morons do every time a minority doesn't act the way you want them to. Kamilia Harris is a moron and Obama hates the US.

Forum List

Back