Tim Scott to run for POTUS.....

I do not give a fuck what Trump says about Scott

Of course you don't. He is Trump.

but I can garentee it will not be the hateful shit the left spews out.

No you can't.

Dr. Condoleezza Rice is one of the most popular women on the right and If she would run for political office she would crush anyone,

No she wouldn't.

but she's to smart to be put through the shit you morons do every time a minority doesn't act the way you want them to.

Speculation.

Kamilia Harris is a moron and Obama hates the US.
So you call them names to justify all the abuse they have taken from the right.

Scott sets a GREAT example for those born into poverty, showing that with the right motivation, values, and ability one can move from “cotton to Congress” in two generations.

It shows what a lie it is that blacks who fail do so due to their own shortcomings - and not racism. For being a living, breathing example of that, the Dems will come out in droves to demonize him.
Do you think Scott would do anything to stem the number of blacks in commercials?

I just assumed that someone who is as neutered as you are would be forced to squat while you pee
There’s no need to try to explain your tired and ineffective attempt at humor.

We all saw your fail. The only laughter which followed was directed AT you. As usual.

I just assumed that someone who is as neutered as you are would be forced to squat while you pee
Oh, wow! Who could have seen that coming? A lefty trying to make a feeble joke about a man doing traditionally feminine things. I thought you guys championed such things.

The menstruating bitches on "The View" said Scott is "the exception, not the norm". What I want from liberals is a clear description of what "the norm" is to them? Is it when 12 percent of the population has 70 percent of the good paying jobs! will that be "the norm"

Ask white players in the NBA if they are the exception or the norm!!!

The truth is, some people won't be satisfied until whitey is being sold into slavery the same way blacks were.

I wouldn’t vote for Tim or Nikki since they both abdicated support for democracy by thinking it is subservient to party and have shown the backbone of a jellyfish standing up to the worst elements, not just of the GOP, but of humanity….. HOWEVER, they likely would fall short of trying to impose a religious theocracy and cultural fascism that is dreamed of by the GOP. Maybe.
Tim and Nikki are people of color who got elected to US Senator and Governor in a state that fought tooth and nail to hold onto Confederate legacy. I’m sure they have a legitimate shot at winning over the American People.

The menstruating bitches on "The View" said Scott is "the exception, not the norm". What I want from liberals is a clear description of what "the norm" is to them? Is it when 12 percent of the population has 70 percent of the good paying jobs! will that be "the norm"

Ask white players in the NBA if they are the exception or the norm!!!

The truth is, some people won't be satisfied until whitey is being sold into slavery the same way blacks were.

Actually there are plenty of whites in modern slavery all over the world.

We had a girl at work who was a traffic victim. She's 29 and everyone thought she was just a shy, timid 19 year old with fucked up dental work.

Turns out she had been used up beyond expiration in her first "assignment", and the fucked up dental work was the result of torture. She had been working at her job on a contract and someone finally got her talking and found out her family is still in Mexico basically under threat of death if she fails to bring in revenue for her captors.

So if you think Honest Abe "freed all the slaves" you'd be as wrong as a bed wetter who believes methane is a man made poisonous gas causing global warming. If you believe the current reality around our border is just a little weed and speed being carted in by this year's seasonal landscapers, you'd be wrong.

Then again the pieces of shit who piss and moan the most about historic slavery, are promoting the worst sort of modern slavery, which is being property of a despotic nanny state. Someone who owns you as chattel probably won't kill you regardless of whatever happens to you. The state will exterminate you if a commissar says he has too many mouths to feed at a collective farm, or he just wants to fuck your corpse.

Pffft... If you were relentlessly attacked because you said and done things positive (made your political enemy look bad constantly), then yes you would definitely be considered a victim of a coup that it's intent was to steal your lightening in hopes to electrify itself.
Sounds like you are big on being a victim. Take accountability for your life and quit blaming others.

Tim and Nikki are people of color who got elected to US Senator and Governor in a state that fought tooth and nail to hold onto Confederate legacy. I’m sure they have a legitimate shot at winning over the American People.
Anyone has a shot. I cannot support people who shirked away from calling out Trump’s insurrection that led to the nonsense of Jan 6 and his attempted bribe for Ukraine. Mitt Romney stood up against that. I don’t support his policies but if he won I’d feel unconcerned for the future of the country. These other two jokers would kill their own mothers for influence.

Anyone has a shot. I cannot support people who shirked away from calling out Trump’s insurrection that led to the nonsense of Jan 6 and his attempted bribe for Ukraine. Mitt Romney stood up against that. I don’t support his policies but if he won I’d feel unconcerned for the future of the country. These other two jokers would kill their own mothers for influence.
I can’t support people who let America burn and let livelihoods get killed and Americans get maimed all to create unrest for political points.

Forum List

Back