Tim Scott- The Best Friend A Racist Ever Had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mush Mouth is being told what to think and especially what to say by the likes of Turtle McConnell.

Mush mouth?

he seems every bit as articulate as Obama.
He's not that articulate. But you defend him because he allows you to say, "lookee thar, Tim Scott says we aren't racist and he's black so we aren't racists because Tim Scott speaks for all black people."
That's why millions of white people voted for Barry Oboingo....Guess they were racist too, huh?
Since less than 40 percent of the whites in America voted for Obama each time....
Doesn't change the point, Kingfish.
Yes it does. Because if whites would have been the only voters, Obama gets beat by a landslide by McCain and there would have been no Romney.
....if whites would have been the only voters

But they weren't.

"If" is for children, child....Fact is that Oboingo got tens of millions of white people to vote for him, for no better reason than his skin pigmentation.
The fact remains that whites voting for Obama was no evidence of the lack of white racism in this country. Your existence proves that.

..it's people like you that's the reason blacks are where they are
Meaning what exactly?
That fool is a racist idiot. But like I said in the OP.

Now watch the premise of the title play out in the responses that are going to come from racists who will defend Tim Scott.

Defend him from what?

Your racist attacks?
Then maybe you need to learn new things. Because your comment was ignorant. I have the right to disagree with Scott and also have the right to hold him accountable as a public servant who is black relative to speaking truth to power instead of being an appeading piece of shit.s
Because your comment was ignorant.
as ignorant as your OP?
I have the right to disagree with Scott and also have the right to hold him accountable as a public servant who is black relative to speaking truth to power instead of being an appeading piece of shit.s
should I assume you meant 'impeding' piece of shit?

Impeding what?

YOUR agenda?

Oddly, he has that right...

and might be part of the reason he was elected.
The OP is correct. You're helping to prove it.

I meant appeasing because what Scott did was appease the white racist base such as you and allows those like you to continue on with your agenda of white supremacy.
The OP is correct.

Only to someone as partisan as you.

I meant appeasing because what Scott did was appease the white racist base such as you and allows those like you to continue on with your agenda of white supremacy.

No, he spoke his mind, and as soon as he did, the media was aflame with #uncletim memes.

Mostly used by racists that believe ALL black people should be voting a straight Dem ticket.

People like you.
Your postings prove me to be correct.

Scott didn't speak his mind and blacks vote democrat because republican policies suck long hard dicks. Those like you are to radicalized to understand that and make the racist claims that blacks can't think for ourseleves. You are not black and speaking your motherfucking mind when in one setence you describe the racism you have endured, then in the next claim how America is not racist.

He, Harris and Biden failed in that regard. But the difference between the 3 is that Scott won't do anything about the racism he faces because he must get republican votes to stay in office. In order to be a black republican, you must deny the existence of racism. Unless you can say that it happens on both sides.

Scott didn't speak his mind

Tell me, mindreader....

What was he actually thinking?
You heard what he said.

He was not speaking his mind.

So, tell us, MINDREADER, what was on his mind?
Let me tell the white base what they need to hear so I can continue being a sentor.

Now watch the premise of the title play out in the responses that are going to come from racists who will defend Tim Scott.
I don't understand why you think saying that means anything.

It means nothing, because anyone that disagrees with IM2 IM2 will call a racist. Then he’ll say you see I told you. He’s an idiot.
No, racist, it's not that simple.

Low expectations for Blacks is always racists and changing the curriculum to pander to low expectations is fucking racist under any definition.

Blacks are too dumb to take advanced math courses right? Just like Joe Dufus saying they are too dumb to use the Internet.
I think old white men born during segregation really don't have anything to say.

Meaning what exactly?

Defend him from what?

Your racist attacks?
Then maybe you need to learn new things. Because your comment was ignorant. I have the right to disagree with Scott and also have the right to hold him accountable as a public servant who is black relative to speaking truth to power instead of being an appeading piece of shit.s
as ignorant as your OP?
I have the right to disagree with Scott and also have the right to hold him accountable as a public servant who is black relative to speaking truth to power instead of being an appeading piece of shit.s

Impeding what?

YOUR agenda?

The OP is correct.

No, he spoke his mind, and as soon as he did, the media was aflame with #uncletim memes.

Mostly used by racists that believe ALL black people should be voting a straight Dem ticket.

People like you.

Scott didn't speak his mind and blacks vote democrat because republican policies suck long hard dicks. Those like you are to radicalized to understand that and make the racist claims that blacks can't think for ourseleves. You are not black and speaking your motherfucking mind when in one setence you describe the racism you have endured, then in the next claim how America is not racist.

He, Harris and Biden failed in that regard. But the difference between the 3 is that Scott won't do anything about the racism he faces because he must get republican votes to stay in office. In order to be a black republican, you must deny the existence of racism. Unless you can say that it happens on both sides.

Tell me, mindreader....

You heard what he said.

Let me tell the white base what they need to hear so I can continue being a sentor.

That long speech, and that's all he was saying to himself?

I think that, as usual, you're making shit up.

Mush Mouth is being told what to think and especially what to say by the likes of Turtle McConnell.

Mush mouth?

He's not that articulate. But you defend him because he allows you to say, "lookee thar, Tim Scott says we aren't racist and he's black so we aren't racists because Tim Scott speaks for all black people."
That's why millions of white people voted for Barry Oboingo....Guess they were racist too, huh?
Since less than 40 percent of the whites in America voted for Obama each time....
Yes it does. Because if whites would have been the only voters, Obama gets beat by a landslide by McCain and there would have been no Romney.

But they weren't.

"If" is for children, child....Fact is that Oboingo got tens of millions of white people to vote for him, for no better reason than his skin pigmentation.
The fact remains that whites voting for Obama was no evidence of the lack of white racism in this country. Your existence proves that.
BWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

I didn't vote in either of those elections, Kingfish....Your knee-jerk racism has left you with so many logical blind spots that it's comical!

Mush mouth?

Thats correct, Mush Mouth isn't fit to tie Obama's shoes.

Yes, he's that bad.

funny, coming from one of the most partisan, and racist, people on this board.
It's funny how you white racists hurl the word racist around. It is not racist to call out white racists or white racist policy. Just because you can't handle the fact that Marc refuses to kiss your ass like Tim Scott, does not make him racist.

WHERE asshole, have I EVER made a racist comment?

other than in your mind?
Your posting history shows what you are.

as does yours, racist.

(Got a link to mine?)
The problem here is that I am being called a racist for opposing white racism in America. Your posting history shows that you defend white racists then jump on blacks calling us racists for opposing the very racism that you purposefully ignore.

Mush mouth?

Yes, he's that bad.

It's funny how you white racists hurl the word racist around. It is not racist to call out white racists or white racist policy. Just because you can't handle the fact that Marc refuses to kiss your ass like Tim Scott, does not make him racist.

other than in your mind?

as does yours, racist.

(Got a link to mine?)
The problem here is that I am being called a racist for opposing white racism in America. Your posting history shows that you defend white racists then jump on blacks calling us racists for opposing the very racism that you purposefully ignore.

Still waiting for those links.

Mush mouth?

But they weren't.

Obama was not as much a friend to African Americans as he was/is a friend to globalism and his masters. He was a brother because he is a Democrat. He spoke the language but are the ghettos still there? And are the answers to lower standards for employment and education really what a top nation really should be doing?

Meaning what exactly?

Defend him from what?

Your racist attacks?
as ignorant as your OP?

Impeding what?

YOUR agenda?

The OP is correct.

People like you.

Tell me, mindreader....

You heard what he said.

Nope, not making it up. He had a golden opportunity to challenge his party and did not because he would have lost all support and would have become a lame duck senator facing a primary challenge from within his party.

Mush mouth?

Yes, he's that bad.

other than in your mind?

as does yours, racist.

(Got a link to mine?)

And I am still waiting for you to attack the other racists as you do blacks since you want to claim that you are not a racist.

Meaning what exactly?

Defend him from what?

Your racist attacks?
as ignorant as your OP?

Impeding what?

YOUR agenda?

The OP is correct.

People like you.

Tell me, mindreader....

You heard what he said.

Nope, not making it up. He had a golden opportunity to challenge his party and did not because he would have lost all support and would have become a lame duck senator facing a primary challenge from within his party.

IN YOUR OPINION

Which doesn't mean squat coming from someone as racist and partisan as you.

Note: only those racist whites that didn't vote for Obama, but instead attacked and obstructed him every step of the way, are the ones with the glaringly obvious #badfaith argument about "American whites voted for Obama twice so we kkkain't be racist." As if they were part of that progressive history.

They're such idiots.

Last edited:
Mush mouth?

Yes, he's that bad.

other than in your mind?

as does yours, racist.

(Got a link to mine?)

And I am still waiting for you to attack the other racists as you do blacks since you want to claim that you are not a racist.

YOU made the claim I'm racist.

YOU made the claim I voted for Trump

back it up.

Meaning what exactly?

Defend him from what?

Your racist attacks?
as ignorant as your OP?

Impeding what?

YOUR agenda?

The OP is correct.

People like you.
And what is wrong with that? I'm a white liberal, and believe all people should vote liberal, regardless of race. Obviously, you believe all people should vote conservative. What is racist about a black person opposing people of any race who support a party that is actively working against them? Are you expecting equal support from all races for both parties, kinda like a participation trophy?

Obviously, you believe all people should vote conservative.

I believe people should vote for the people best suited for the job.

the rest of your comment was off the wall.
No you don't. Not if you voted for trump.

Not if you voted for trump.

That's the point, asshole.

I didn't.

I've been telling you assholes for almost 5 years, I didn't vote for Trump, but you can't seem to remember that.

Before the Convention in 2016, I posted I couldn't vote for Trump, but your obviously limited intelligence refuses to accept that.

I'm tempted to ban all you assholes that keep claiming I voted for Trump, until you write on the blackboard 1000 times, Will did NOT vote for Trump.

But, I'm afraid, even after that, you'd still accuse me of voting for him.

Because you're MORONS.
What I can't remember is you ever going after the other whites who post racism in this forum. Moron.

Note: only those racist whites that didn't vote for Obama are the ones with the glaringly obvious #badfaith argument about "American whites voted for Obama twice so we kkkain't be racist."

They're such idiots.
Exactly my brother.

Meaning what exactly?

Defend him from what?

Your racist attacks?
as ignorant as your OP?

Impeding what?

YOUR agenda?

The OP is correct.

People like you.
And what is wrong with that? I'm a white liberal, and believe all people should vote liberal, regardless of race. Obviously, you believe all people should vote conservative. What is racist about a black person opposing people of any race who support a party that is actively working against them? Are you expecting equal support from all races for both parties, kinda like a participation trophy?

I didn't.

I've been telling you assholes for almost 5 years, I didn't vote for Trump, but you can't seem to remember that.

Before the Convention in 2016, I posted I couldn't vote for Trump, but your obviously limited intelligence refuses to accept that.

I'm tempted to ban all you assholes that keep claiming I voted for Trump, until you write on the blackboard 1000 times, Will did NOT vote for Trump.

Because you're MORONS.
What I can't remember is you ever going after the other whites who post racism in this forum. Moron.

What I can't remember is you ever going after the other whites who post racism in this forum.

and I can't remember you going after the blacks on this forum that post racism.

back at ya

Meaning what exactly?

Defend him from what?

Your racist attacks?
as ignorant as your OP?

Impeding what?

YOUR agenda?

The OP is correct.

People like you.

I didn't.

Because you're MORONS.

What I can't remember is you ever going after the other whites who post racism in this forum.

and I can't remember you going after the blacks on this forum that post racism.

back at ya

Maybe you would like to post something where I have said whites are inherently inferior to blacks or that all whites are inherently racist.

Because blacks here are not posting racism while whites are. You just don't get to make things that are not the same the same thing.

Meaning what exactly?

Defend him from what?

Your racist attacks?
as ignorant as your OP?

Impeding what?

YOUR agenda?

The OP is correct.

People like you.

Wow. I assume you vote for who you believe to be the best person for the job, and also believe those that disagree with you are wrong. You don't think that others should support who they think is best for the job, and oppose others that disagree with them? Comeon now, you know your whining because black folk don't support the party seen as working against them is just childish bullshit.

You are not black and speaking your motherfucking mind when in one setence you describe the racism you have endured, then in the next claim how America is not racist.
That was baffling.

Meaning what exactly?

Defend him from what?

Your racist attacks?
as ignorant as your OP?

Impeding what?

YOUR agenda?

The OP is correct.

People like you.

I didn't.

Because you're MORONS.
Yet you support his bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back