Tiki-Torch Wielding Virginia Dems Caught Faking White Supremacist Photo Op to Smear Glenn Youngkin.

It is fact, not opinion. They had to manufacture racism like they have done since 2008.
No, it's complete BS actually.

But I do agree holding a tiki torch wearing a red hat and sporting khakis does look like the whiny racist incel brigade.

Why on earth wouldn't parents be telling schools what they should teach?

They have multiple opportunities to state their feelings about what is being taught however it's not their decision.

Those "professionals" as you refer to them, Happy...have been using their positions in education to push THEIR vision of the world to the point where parents are now being told that even though they FUND schools...that they have no say in what is taught in schools and if they DO speak up then your "professionals" respond by accusing them of domestic terrorism and siccing the FBI on them! Then you wonder why parents are angry?

I'm sorry, most parents don't give a shit what a whiny few think. You have alternatives.

I don't have any kids in school and I'm not whining that my taxes pay for the education of others' kids.

Look at how the left is defending the actions of these people who did this? After being told there is no election fraud, it doesn't exist, blah blah. When you show it, the left dismisses it, or twists it into something else.

Its comical to watch really.

Look at how the left is defending the actions of these people who did this? After being told there is no election fraud, it doesn't exist, blah blah. When you show it, the left dismisses it, or twists it into something else.

Its comical to watch really.
What does this have to do with election fraud?

Why are you guys so bent out of shape over tiki-torches? I'm not a fan of the Lincoln Project so you can attack them all day for all I care but the faux outrage is humorous.

What does this have to do with election fraud?

Why are you guys so bent out of shape over tiki-torches? I'm not a fan of the Lincoln Project so you can attack them all day for all I care but the faux outrage is humorous.
if you can't see the connection then me explaining it to you will be completely pointless.

But I bet my house if this were a conservative organization trying to sway an election through lying about a democrat you would feel very different about the situation.

They have multiple opportunities to state their feelings about what is being taught however it's not their decision.

I'm sorry, most parents don't give a shit what a whiny few think. You have alternatives.

I don't have any kids in school and I'm not whining that my taxes pay for the education of others' kids.
Problem is, if they exercise said "opportunities", they risk jail. The left is doing their best to silence opposing viewpoints.

if you can't see the connection then me explaining it to you will be completely pointless.

But I bet my house if this were a conservative organization trying to sway an election through lying about a democrat you would feel very different about the situation.

It is a conservative organization.

Problem is, if they exercise said "opportunities", they risk jail. The left is doing their best to silence opposing viewpoints.
They risk jail if they threaten or act violently as it should be.

pointless.
Agree.

Now, just curious do you really think that when one of these people dressed up as a Charlottesville incel is a woman and the other is a black guy that they were trying to convince people that they are employed by Youngkin or just reminding the voters that Youngkin didn't condemn the Unite the Right racist rally?

Here is their statement:

"our way of reminding Virginians what happened in Charlottesville four years ago, the Republican Party’s embrace of those values, and Glenn Youngkin’s failure to condemn it”

Now, I think what the LP did was juvenile and I think that organization is a bunch of grifters so I don't really care what anyone thinks of them, conservatives do conservative things these days. But it doesn't appear there was much more than that. It's a Republican party civil war, have fun with it.

Agree.

Now, just curious do you really think that when one of these people dressed up as a Charlottesville incel is a woman and the other is a black guy that they were trying to convince people that they are employed by Youngkin or just reminding the voters that Youngkin didn't condemn the Unite the Right racist rally?

Here is their statement:

"our way of reminding Virginians what happened in Charlottesville four years ago, the Republican Party’s embrace of those values, and Glenn Youngkin’s failure to condemn it”

Now, I think what the LP did was juvenile and I think that organization is a bunch of grifters so I don't really care what anyone thinks of them, conservatives do conservative things these days. But it doesn't appear there was much more than that. It's a Republican party civil war, have fun with it.
so completely pointless!

Forum List

Back