‘It’s a Bloodbath’: Democrats Analyze Glenn Youngkin’s Election Victory

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

‘It’s a Bloodbath’: Democrats Analyze Glenn Youngkin’s Election Victory​

3 Nov 2021 ~~ By Wendell Husebo
Democrats analyzed Virginia Governor-elect Glenn Youngkin’s election victory over former Democrat Gov. Terry McAuliffe on Tuesday.
NBC and MSNBC’s political analyst Julian Castro suggested Democrats lost because the media was not effectively controlling the “narrative.”
“Youngkin has shown Republicans that they can launder dog whistles through huge unregulated platforms, driving base turnout—even while distancing from Trump,” he said.

~Snip~
Larry Sabato, a professor of Politics at the University of Virginia, told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow the race turned into a “bloodbath.”
“I will tell you somebody high up in the McAuliffe camp that is there with McAuliffe … put it this way to me,” Sabato said soberly, “It’s a bloodbath”:

~Snip~
But McAuliffe denied CRT was being taught to Virginia students. “It’s not taught here in Virginia,” Terry McAuliffe claimed about CRT. “We can ask about any topic. Here’s what I’ve said all along, and it really bothers me — this whole idea of stirring parents up to create divisions.”
Youngkin took the opposite position, calling out Garland for cozying up to the teacher unions. In a Fox News op-ed Monday, Youngkind wrote Virginians “must empower parents, and address their concerns about school safety, the school curriculum and the decline in standards and results in Virginia schools.”

Comment:
Meanwhile in Washington, Democrats call for EVEN MORE censorship and propaganda control.
This was a failure now going full Fascist.
Again Republicans use those damn "dog whistles" to win.........Like Blacks should have school choice and to ban the killing of their babies.....when will people learn how racist they are.
This election rankles the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat commies and their Quisling cohorts at ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, PBS. Then talking heads like Castro complain greatly that they don’t have total and absolute control of the media like China or North Korea. They will keep trying to pass legislation to “regulate” all speech.
People DO NOT want the state owning and teaching their kids and boys in dresses raping their daughters at school.
I am waiting for Joey Xi, Nancy and Garland to double down and call this another insurrection against the parents and Americans in general.

Democrats analyzed Virginia Governor-elect Glenn Youngkin’s election victory over former Democrat Gov. Terry McAuliffe on Tuesday.
NBC and MSNBC’s political analyst Julian Castro suggested Democrats lost because the media was not effectively controlling the “narrative.”
“Youngkin has shown Republicans that they can launder dog whistles through huge unregulated platforms, driving base turnout—even while distancing from Trump,” he said.

~Snip~
Larry Sabato, a professor of Politics at the University of Virginia, told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow the race turned into a “bloodbath.”
“I will tell you somebody high up in the McAuliffe camp that is there with McAuliffe … put it this way to me,” Sabato said soberly, “It’s a bloodbath”:

~Snip~
But McAuliffe denied CRT was being taught to Virginia students. “It’s not taught here in Virginia,” Terry McAuliffe claimed about CRT. “We can ask about any topic. Here’s what I’ve said all along, and it really bothers me — this whole idea of stirring parents up to create divisions.”
Youngkin took the opposite position, calling out Garland for cozying up to the teacher unions. In a Fox News op-ed Monday, Youngkind wrote Virginians “must empower parents, and address their concerns about school safety, the school curriculum and the decline in standards and results in Virginia schools.”

Comment:
Meanwhile in Washington, Democrats call for EVEN MORE censorship and propaganda control.
Again Republicans use those damn "dog whistles" to win.........Like Blacks should have school choice and to ban the killing of their babies.....when will people learn how racist they are.
This election rankles the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat commies and their Quisling cohorts at ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, PBS. Then talking heads like Castro complain greatly that they don’t have total and absolute control of the media like China or North Korea. They will keep trying to pass legislation to “regulate” all speech.
People DO NOT want the state owning and teaching their kids and boys in dresses raping their daughters at school.
I am waiting for Joey Xi, Nancy and Garland to double down and call this another insurrection against the parents and Americans in general.

It's even worse.

What happened in PA, CT, and on Long Island?

P.S....Looks like the late-reporting urban cemetery vote in NJ is breaking for Murphy.

~Snip~

~Snip~

Comment:

Waffen SS Julian wants to "regulate" our messages

~Snip~

~Snip~

Comment:

Yeah, and the blood is not Dodger blue.

It's even worse.

What happened in PA, CT, and on Long Island?

P.S....Looks like the late-reporting urban cemetery vote in NJ is breaking for Murphy.
Yup, he took the lead in NJ.

They will still “find votes” in VA to make it close enough for an automatic recount. Just needs to be a 1% difference.

I think it was something like $86-87 MILLION DOLLARS spent by the two candidates....

Like that was going to get a clear election...

Yup, he took the lead in NJ.

They will still “find votes” in VA to make it close enough for an automatic recount. Just needs to be a 1% difference.
Very unlikely a recount in Virginia would show a different result. They usually do not.

~Snip~

~Snip~

Comment:

"bloodbath"..................:heehee:

They stole the election, see how easy that is. I don't need evidence just like Trump needed no evidence.
yeah ... in several republican districts they shut down the count in the late hours of the night and sent all the poll wachers home and the 100s of thousands of mail in ballots suddenly appeared for Youngkin ! and then we have republicans on video pulling boxes of ballots out from under tables and running them 2 or 3 times through the count machine ....

yeah ... in several republican districts they shut down the count in the late hours of the night and sent all the poll wachers home and the 100s of thousands of mail in ballots suddenly appeared for Youngkin ! and then we have republicans on video pulling boxes of ballots out from under tables and running them 2 or 3 times through the count machine ....
You still gonna call that black team of governors low IQ blacks and a ho from Jamaica?

Do you still hate blacks and think they have a low IQ?
I don’t hate blacks, I don’t like racist blacks that hate America. Many have low IQ though, that’s just a fact. Feel free to show a study that proves otherwise.

Forum List

Back