‘It’s a Bloodbath’: Democrats Analyze Glenn Youngkin’s Election Victory

They stole the election, see how easy that is. I don't need evidence just like Trump needed no evidence.
Bwahahah.

Ok I will agree with you if we can get a foresenic audit covering the last 2 years of elections tracking down who and what voted..verifying addresses, age, qualifications to vote, citizenship etc.

Republicans have just taken the majority in the Virginia House of Delegates.

GOD IS GOOD.

I don’t hate blacks, I don’t like racist blacks that hate America. Many have low IQ though, that’s just a fact. Feel free to show a study that proves otherwise.
i don't think "many" have low IQ
it's possible low IQ occurs more frequently in Blacks because the African continent was never developed as Europe (etc) was... so after many centuries of lack of development.. well, u know how it goes: use it or lose it.. (brain cells) and if one generation doesnt use much brain power... well... who but God knows how all that works? I'm jusst theorizingg..

but low IQ does not mean Less than.. does not mean God loves them less than high IQ people

all are equal in the eyes of God

yeah ... in several republican districts they shut down the count in the late hours of the night and sent all the poll wachers home and the 100s of thousands of mail in ballots suddenly appeared for Youngkin ! and then we have republicans on video pulling boxes of ballots out from under tables and running them 2 or 3 times through the count machine ....
if this didn't happen why do u write as though it did?

are you a liar?

i don't think "many" have low IQ
it's possible low IQ occurs more frequently in Blacks because the African continent was never developed as Europe (etc) was... so after many centuries of lack of development.. well, u know how it goes: use it or lose it.. (brain cells) and if one generation doesnt use much brain power... well... who but God knows how all that works? I'm jusst theorizingg..

but low IQ does not mean Less than.. does not mean God loves them less than high IQ people

all are equal in the eyes of God
I didn’t say I hold anything against low IQ people. So-called high IQ people that are Marxists for example are far worse for society.

Forum List

Back