Thug attacks female MTA employee at Bronx train station...Wait...What?

Hispanic does not mean "Mexican". Obviously Mexican is a nationality, not a race. Most of what we call "hispanics" are a mix of spanish and american indian, not White.

Hispanics can come from many different countries, but many are caucasian, ergo "white". I don't know who "we" is in your statement above, but unless you can provide some links to back up your statement, you may just be expressing your own opinion, not the opinion of the census or the rest of America.
Most of them part caucasian, part mongoloid(amerindian) if you want to get technical. So no, not White. And stop putting White in quotes like it isn't a real thing.

Its funny, Whites exist when affirmative action is required, or when there is "white privilege", or when Whites commit crimes. But otherwise, White is just a construct in quotes.

This is hilarious. CC, is this guy one of those "white hispanics"?

No, they're only white if they do something good like shoot an unarmed person or abuse a black per..ok, you have a point
Thanks for explaining your thought process.

Whoa, I'm not a cop. Remember the cops were the ones who determined GZ was a white hispanic?

So if a hispanic commits a crime, they are "white hispanic", but if they are a victim, especially of an evil white mpersonan, they are just plain "hispanic". Have to love the logic of the Left.

I think you are trying to spell police and it keeps coming out as "the left".
If the police did, they were wrong, but I have never heard that they said such a thing. But it was the Left that pushed the narrative he was white until it came out his mom was non-white and even had black ancestry, if his appearance wasn't enough of a give away to anyone with common sense.

You THINK the left pushed the narrative but it was the cops and the news reported what the cops wrote. Of course to the sensitive folks here the media (and everything else in the world) is the fault of the left.

The FBI has counted "hispanics" as White in the past, for example, look at the "most wanted" murder list for the FBI. All these clear hispanics are counted as White when they are not.
FBI mdash Violent Crimes - Murders

The FBI is now admitting this past designation was incorrect and they will consider hispanics separate from whites.
FBI To Track Latino Arrests For Uniform Crime Report

Great, I guess the FBI is now "the left" as well.

Public records show he consistently identified as Hispanic, but the only time he was listed as white was in the Feb. 26 Sanford police report. That is the story most people heard.

Trayvon George Zimmerman Hispanic identity Trayvon George Zimmerman tragedy shows racial ethnic identity not so black-and-white - Orlando Sentinel
It definitely is racist to count all hispanics as white for FBI crime stats to artificially inflate white crime statistics. And to deny there is no left wing influence in the Federal Government, and by extension the FBI, is just silly.

Also, the Left Wing Media kept reporting him as White even when it became clear he wasn't. They didn't stop once they found out the police were incorrect, and his picture came out and family ancestry came out. They kept pushing the false narrative he was white, and even "whitened up" photos to make him look whiter when he wasn't. They are liars and race baiting scum like you. Anti-white as well.

george-zimmerman-photo-altered-to-make-him-look-white1.png

You are the idiot who implicitly suggested this guy was white when he clearly isn't. You are the one who race baited to start off with, now you are playing dumb like that wasn't what you were trying to do.

Where did he do that? Please quote the exact post where he even mentiioned the guy's race, because I failed to see it. All I saw was a quote with a link.....and the exact words from the article linked. If you are seeing "race" where it is not mentioned, you may be the one with the problem.
Quote him? I said implicit. Do you know what implicit means? He implied the guy was White with his OP and is now trying to revise why he started his post to begin with and is lying.

So why did you post this originally CC, what was your purpose with the title. Saying "wait...what"? You were clearly baiting, but if that isn't the case explain why you posted this story.

This is hilarious. CC, is this guy one of those "white hispanics"?

I don't know what you think, or where you get your information, but many Hispanics (Mexican Americans) are considered "white".

Wiki:
The ten largest ancestries of American Whites are: German Americans (16.5%), Irish Americans (11.9%), English Americans (9.2%), Italian Americans (5.5%), Mexican Americans (5.4%), French Americans (4%),Polish Americans (3%), Scottish Americans (1.9%), Dutch Americans (1.6%), and Norwegian Americans (1.5%).[
Hispanic does not mean "Mexican". Obviously Mexican is a nationality, not a race. Most of what we call "hispanics" are a mix of spanish and american indian, not White. Hispanic in of itself is a nonsensical racial category because it includes everyone from White Cubans to Central American Indians who just happen to come from spanish speaking countries. It isn't even a race.

But this guy isn't White, obviously. But he is to you guys when you want to prove somehow there is no difference in the crime stats between whites and blacks.

Could you tell that to the 11 pages of idiots who kept saying it was. Then stop building strawmen to pass off your own ideas.
You are the idiot who implicitly suggested this guy was white when he clearly isn't. You are the one who race baited to start off with, now you are playing dumb like that wasn't what you were trying to do.

Honestly, this is just one of many dumb threads you have started. And it should be closed.

Why are you just making shit up? See, I didnt say he was white. What you said is I "implictly suggested". How'd I do that?

Oh because you thought I was saying he was white except I just never typed, said, or did anything to even mention race.

So of course thats my fault :rolleyes:
I can't help it if you don't understand what implied means. Get a dictionary.

So why did you post this originally CC, what was your purpose with the title. Saying "wait...what"? You were clearly baiting, but if that isn't the case explain why you posted this story.

To trick these idiots that's why... hell even Gramps saw that. Did you miss it?

To trick these idiots that's why... hell even Gramps saw that. Did you miss it?
To trick us into what?

Ok, slowly...I posted this with the first news story calling this guya thug and a brute. They fell for it saying he was on drugs and should a been shot. Until I posted the second story revealing he wasa cop. Then everyone suddenly changed. Even Gramps Knows it. Go back and read it you'll see

She should have shot him.

He was unarmed but when its male on female I'm inclined to agree.
Why, because they are smaller... like officer Wilson was?

Officer Wilson was the same size but he did act like he had a vagina
They did not weigh any where close to the same. Youre lying, which means you obviously have no reasonable argument to defend your position.

So what was the difference in size then? I dont know is an acceptable answer...I promise
Well one was a fat tub of shit who would be so overweight that he couldnt even compete in the UFCs heavy weight division, and the other was not. Ill let you take a guess at which one weighed over 265 pounds.

To put things into perspective, even Roy Nelson qualifies for the UFC HW division 265 lbs limit.

method=get&rs=100&q=75&x=28&y=10&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=7A7B4A76-1D09-6BFC-E55551A56812DBBE.jpg

Last edited:
yer still mad he's not white

and we all know it, so go fuck yourself ya racist pile of filth

Look at the tears streaming down your face boo-hoo. Now go on about how I thought he was white when hes clearly not white at all.

Go on about race baiting. Its not just something you always say as cover, you really mean it this time! Really!

You silly fucks saw the cheese but didnt see the trap
we all

ALL

know you're lying

you so wanted this to be a hate whitey thread you couldn't stand it.

now it's just back peddle fail, repeat

Even tho he's not white, I wanted him to be white? Ok buddy
you went by the image of him, you didn't know

you were praying that was a white guy with a tan, you were rubbing yourself with glee that he would be white
Who needs to pray that they are white. Whites killed more cops than any other race in 2014. Whites are savages that go on mass shooting sprees, that are pedophiles and meth heads. Savages.

:lol:

care to match those numbers up with the percentage of the population?

probably not

yer still mad he's not white

and we all know it, so go fuck yourself ya racist pile of filth

Look at the tears streaming down your face boo-hoo. Now go on about how I thought he was white when hes clearly not white at all.

Go on about race baiting. Its not just something you always say as cover, you really mean it this time! Really!

You silly fucks saw the cheese but didnt see the trap
we all

ALL

know you're lying

you so wanted this to be a hate whitey thread you couldn't stand it.

now it's just back peddle fail, repeat

Even tho he's not white, I wanted him to be white? Ok buddy
you went by the image of him, you didn't know

you were praying that was a white guy with a tan, you were rubbing yourself with glee that he would be white

He is considered white, you know. He's certainly not black, nor red (native American) or yellow (Mongoloid).......Mexican is not a race.........:D
Then why is he considered a minority?

don't bother, but thanks for yer imput

Forum List

Back