Thug attacks female MTA employee at Bronx train station...Wait...What?

Wait, what? Personal choice? You mean not rap music like you said, or not saggin britches or culture? Like you said?

Curious that you would once again say things that you have to take back later. Shocking
You just cherry pick what you want from conversations. What is the point of having a discussion?
Since you seem to be too stupid to grasp my point I'll give it one more try......

All that shit you keep listing is a factor but the more important factor is choosing to do or not do those things. You pull up at my place with blasting music, pants around your ankle, hat on crooked etc. Your job application is going in the trash as soon as you walk out the door. Likewise if you're covered in tats that show or piercings or ACDC blasting or jeans full of holes.

Get it? CHOICES have consequences & those choices include how you choose to present yourself.

I get it, I just cant believe you are arguing with yourself since you routinly blame all those things on the state of the black community. Then suddenly, and by coincidence you say it doesnt apply...to you.

Thats convenient. Almost like you just are saying things and making it up. Like the Illegal Mexican lol
Well who the fuck else am I going to blame? I suppose it's whiteys fault your pants are around your knees?

I dont know, you seem to blame a whole bunch of stuff when it comes to blacks but not whites. Lets toast to Fairness! Huzzah!
Whites have nothing to do with this thread or your obsession with your perceived oppression.

I said you seem to blame a whole bunch of stuff when it comes to blacks but not whites. You wanna toast or not

You just cherry pick what you want from conversations. What is the point of having a discussion?
Since you seem to be too stupid to grasp my point I'll give it one more try......

All that shit you keep listing is a factor but the more important factor is choosing to do or not do those things. You pull up at my place with blasting music, pants around your ankle, hat on crooked etc. Your job application is going in the trash as soon as you walk out the door. Likewise if you're covered in tats that show or piercings or ACDC blasting or jeans full of holes.

Get it? CHOICES have consequences & those choices include how you choose to present yourself.

I get it, I just cant believe you are arguing with yourself since you routinly blame all those things on the state of the black community. Then suddenly, and by coincidence you say it doesnt apply...to you.

Thats convenient. Almost like you just are saying things and making it up. Like the Illegal Mexican lol
Well who the fuck else am I going to blame? I suppose it's whiteys fault your pants are around your knees?

I dont know, you seem to blame a whole bunch of stuff when it comes to blacks but not whites. Lets toast to Fairness! Huzzah!
Whites have nothing to do with this thread or your obsession with your perceived oppression.

I said you seem to blame a whole bunch of stuff when it comes to blacks but not whites. You wanna toast or not
Considering I've not commented on the white trash segment of society I'm gonna have to say YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT

Considering I've not commented on the white trash segment of society I'm gonna have to say YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT

I know, that says it all doesnt it? Or maybe its because you're not aware of white crimes being committed.

No, wait...I have a better one, you're a felon yet you dont blame Rock and roll and youre white. But every black crime you blame "Culture".

I know, that says it all doesnt it? Or maybe its because you're not aware of white crimes being committed.

No, wait...I have a better one, you're a felon yet you dont blame Rock and roll and youre white. But every black crime you blame "Culture".
Just stick your head back in the sand, we're done here.

Just stick your head back in the sand, we're done here.

Thats ok, If I joined you in doing so you'd just blame my pants

This is hilarious. CC, is this guy one of those "white hispanics"?

No, they're only white if they do something good like shoot an unarmed person or abuse a black per..ok, you have a point
Thanks for explaining your thought process. So if a hispanic commits a crime, they are "white hispanic", but if they are a victim, especially of an evil white person, they are just plain "hispanic". Have to love the logic of the Left.

Last edited:

No, they're only white if they do something good like shoot an unarmed person or abuse a black per..ok, you have a point
Thanks for explaining your thought process.

Whoa, I'm not a cop. Remember the cops were the ones who determined GZ was a white hispanic?

So if a hispanic commits a crime, they are "white hispanic", but if they are a victim, especially of an evil white mpersonan, they are just plain "hispanic". Have to love the logic of the Left.

I think you are trying to spell police and it keeps coming out as "the left".

He is considered white, you know. He's certainly not black, nor red (native American) or yellow (Mongoloid).......Mexican is not a race.........:D
So what was the problem with racial profiling for illegals along the southwest border?

Apparently it is being challenged, but I don't understand your statement in regards to many Hispanics being considered "white". What is your point?

Thanks for explaining your thought process. So if a hispanic commits a crime, they are "white hispanic", but if they are a victim, especially of an evil white mpersonan, they are just plain "hispanic". Have to love the logic of the Left.

He was being sarcastic.....pointing out the way you think....obviously you are not familiar with sarcasm.

I don't know what you think, or where you get your information, but many Hispanics (Mexican Americans) are considered "white".

Wiki:
The ten largest ancestries of American Whites are: German Americans (16.5%), Irish Americans (11.9%), English Americans (9.2%), Italian Americans (5.5%), Mexican Americans (5.4%), French Americans (4%),Polish Americans (3%), Scottish Americans (1.9%), Dutch Americans (1.6%), and Norwegian Americans (1.5%).[
Hispanic does not mean "Mexican". Obviously Mexican is a nationality, not a race. Most of what we call "hispanics" are a mix of spanish and american indian, not White. Hispanic in of itself is a nonsensical racial category because it includes everyone from White Cubans to Central American Indians who just happen to come from spanish speaking countries. It isn't even a race.

But this guy isn't White, obviously. But he is to you guys when you want to prove somehow there is no difference in the crime stats between whites and blacks.

He is considered white, you know. He's certainly not black, nor red (native American) or yellow (Mongoloid).......Mexican is not a race.........:D
So what was the problem with racial profiling for illegals along the southwest border?

Apparently it is being challenged, but I don't understand your statement in regards to many Hispanics being considered "white". What is your point?
Obviously the racial profiling of Mexican Americans since they are white. I guess to some, all we "whites" look the same.

I don't know what you think, or where you get your information, but many Hispanics (Mexican Americans) are considered "white".

Wiki:
The ten largest ancestries of American Whites are: German Americans (16.5%), Irish Americans (11.9%), English Americans (9.2%), Italian Americans (5.5%), Mexican Americans (5.4%), French Americans (4%),Polish Americans (3%), Scottish Americans (1.9%), Dutch Americans (1.6%), and Norwegian Americans (1.5%).[
Hispanic does not mean "Mexican". Obviously Mexican is a nationality, not a race. Most of what we call "hispanics" are a mix of spanish and american indian, not White. Hispanic in of itself is a nonsensical racial category because it includes everyone from White Cubans to Central American Indians who just happen to come from spanish speaking countries. It isn't even a race.

But this guy isn't White, obviously. But he is to you guys when you want to prove somehow there is no difference in the crime stats between whites and blacks.

Could you tell that to the 11 pages of idiots who kept saying it was. Then stop building strawmen to pass off your own ideas.

Obviously the racial profiling of Mexican Americans since they are white. I guess to some, all we "whites" look the same.

Are you really pretending to be a victim of hispanic profiling? Is there anything a white person WONT complain about? Sheesh

Whoa, I'm not a cop. Remember the cops were the ones who determined GZ was a white hispanic?

So if a hispanic commits a crime, they are "white hispanic", but if they are a victim, especially of an evil white mpersonan, they are just plain "hispanic". Have to love the logic of the Left.

If the police did, they were wrong, but I have never heard that they said such a thing. But it was the Left that pushed the narrative he was white until it came out his mom was non-white and even had black ancestry, if his appearance wasn't enough of a give away to anyone with common sense.

The FBI has counted "hispanics" as White in the past, for example, look at the "most wanted" murder list for the FBI. All these clear hispanics are counted as White when they are not.
FBI mdash Violent Crimes - Murders

The FBI is now admitting this past designation was incorrect and they will consider hispanics separate from whites.
FBI To Track Latino Arrests For Uniform Crime Report

They are considered white, that is not to say that you can't tell some Hispanics from say, an anglo of Irish descent. Some Hispanics are hard to identify as Hispanic....like Rubio and Cruz.

Wiki:

Could you tell that to the 11 pages of idiots who kept saying it was. Then stop building strawmen to pass off your own ideas.
You are the idiot who implicitly suggested this guy was white when he clearly isn't. You are the one who race baited to start off with, now you are playing dumb like that wasn't what you were trying to do.

Honestly, this is just one of many dumb threads you have started. And it should be closed.

Hispanic does not mean "Mexican". Obviously Mexican is a nationality, not a race. Most of what we call "hispanics" are a mix of spanish and american indian, not White.

Hispanics can come from many different countries, but many are caucasian, ergo "white". I don't know who "we" is in your statement above, but unless you can provide some links to back up your statement, you may just be expressing your own opinion, not the opinion of the census or the rest of America.

If the police did, they were wrong, but I have never heard that they said such a thing. But it was the Left that pushed the narrative he was white until it came out his mom was non-white and even had black ancestry, if his appearance wasn't enough of a give away to anyone with common sense.

You THINK the left pushed the narrative but it was the cops and the news reported what the cops wrote. Of course to the sensitive folks here the media (and everything else in the world) is the fault of the left.

The FBI has counted "hispanics" as White in the past, for example, look at the "most wanted" murder list for the FBI. All these clear hispanics are counted as White when they are not.
FBI mdash Violent Crimes - Murders

The FBI is now admitting this past designation was incorrect and they will consider hispanics separate from whites.
FBI To Track Latino Arrests For Uniform Crime Report

Great, I guess the FBI is now "the left" as well.

Public records show he consistently identified as Hispanic, but the only time he was listed as white was in the Feb. 26 Sanford police report. That is the story most people heard.

Trayvon George Zimmerman Hispanic identity Trayvon George Zimmerman tragedy shows racial ethnic identity not so black-and-white - Orlando Sentinel

Wiki:

You are the idiot who implicitly suggested this guy was white when he clearly isn't. You are the one who race baited to start off with, now you are playing dumb like that wasn't what you were trying to do.

Honestly, this is just one of many dumb threads you have started. And it should be closed.

Why are you just making shit up? See, I didnt say he was white. What you said is I "implictly suggested". How'd I do that?

Oh because you thought I was saying he was white except I just never typed, said, or did anything to even mention race.

So of course thats my fault :rolleyes:

Where did he do that? Please quote the exact post where he even mentiioned the guy's race, because I failed to see it. All I saw was a quote with a link.....and the exact words from the article linked. If you are seeing "race" where it is not mentioned, you may be the one with the problem.

Forum List

Back