Thug attacks female MTA employee at Bronx train station...Wait...What?

Mexican is not a race
Black is not an excuse

Neither is being a Felon...only one of us fit that label
Yup. And I'm proud of my accomplishments despite my past while all you can do is wallow in the mud about your stupid fucking skin color.

I went from PRISON to successful business owner with a perfect 10 year rating on both AngiesList & the BBB.

Meanwhile so many of you stupid motherfuckers who didn't have half the obstacles I did can't make it out of your own damn shitholes.

The problem is ALL YOURSELF not societies.

Being a felon is nothing to be proud of. Why did your family fail you? I bet it was the Rock and Roll that corrupted your mind
You can't even read & comprehend a single sentence. I never said I was proud of being a felon.
No wonder you're stuck in the ghetto.

The Rolling Stones fault? Your upbringing? Single Mom? Whats your excuse?

Black is not an excuse

Yup. And I'm proud of my accomplishments despite my past while all you can do is wallow in the mud about your stupid fucking skin color.

I went from PRISON to successful business owner with a perfect 10 year rating on both AngiesList & the BBB.

Meanwhile so many of you stupid motherfuckers who didn't have half the obstacles I did can't make it out of your own damn shitholes.

Being a felon is nothing to be proud of. Why did your family fail you? I bet it was the Rock and Roll that corrupted your mind
You can't even read & comprehend a single sentence. I never said I was proud of being a felon.

You just can't stand the fact that I succeeded and LEARNED from my mistakes.
Too funny

You just can't stand the fact that I succeeded and LEARNED from my mistakes.
Too funny

I just want to understand....Did you listen to rap and it made you do it? Or does that only apply to blacks?

Did you not have a daddy around and that made you do it? Or again, only a black thing?

Its gotta be one of those. Or maybe you sag your pants and it made you commit a felony?

And my family didn't fail me, I failed them. Unlike you idiots I don't need a scapegoat for my failings.

Its gotta be the music, family, or your culture, right? Thats how it goes ..
What you fail to accept is that all those things are indeed factors BUT personal choices trump all of that shit. You are only as trapped as you allow yourself to be.
I can think back to my youth when it all went wrong & now see the many opportunities that I had to make a different choice that could have led my life in a different direction. Much like had Michael Brown CHOSE not to rob that store he would likely be alive today.

And my family didn't fail me, I failed them. Unlike you idiots I don't need a scapegoat for my failings.

What you fail to accept is that all those things are indeed factors BUT personal choices trump all of that shit. You are only as trapped as you allow yourself to be.
I can think back to my youth when it all went wrong & now see the many opportunities that I had to make a different choice that could have led my life in a different direction. Much like had Michael Brown CHOSE not to rob that store he would likely be alive today.

Wait, what? Personal choice? You mean not rap music like you said, or not saggin britches or culture? Like you said?

Curious that you would once again say things that you have to take back later. Shocking

So much for race baiting...:lol::lmao::lol:

The OP never once mentioned race, perhaps that is all that is on your mind?
:lmao:

You go ahead and pretend he didnt have an agenda.
It only makes you look foolish.

My agenda was clear...and you all fell for it. At least Gramps had the balls to admit it...you just look vaginal in comparison

So you're just another race pimp trying to use deceit and deception to try and score race points? What a surprise...
Dont you have some loosies to sell?

So much for race baiting...:lol::lmao::lol:

The OP never once mentioned race, perhaps that is all that is on your mind?
:lmao:

You go ahead and pretend he didnt have an agenda.
It only makes you look foolish.

My agenda was clear...and you all fell for it. At least Gramps had the balls to admit it...you just look vaginal in comparison

So you're just another race pimp trying to use deceit and deception to try and score race points? What a surprise...
Dont you have some loosies to sell?

Yes I'm a pimp of a race that doesnt exist the Mexican Cop Assault race. :itsok:

Wait, what? Personal choice? You mean not rap music like you said, or not saggin britches or culture? Like you said?

Curious that you would once again say things that you have to take back later. Shocking
You just cherry pick what you want from conversations. What is the point of having a discussion?
Since you seem to be too stupid to grasp my point I'll give it one more try......

All that shit you keep listing is a factor but the more important factor is choosing to do or not do those things. You pull up at my place with blasting music, pants around your ankle, hat on crooked etc. Your job application is going in the trash as soon as you walk out the door. Likewise if you're covered in tats that show or piercings or ACDC blasting or jeans full of holes.

Get it? CHOICES have consequences & those choices include how you choose to present yourself.

You just cherry pick what you want from conversations. What is the point of having a discussion?
Since you seem to be too stupid to grasp my point I'll give it one more try......

All that shit you keep listing is a factor but the more important factor is choosing to do or not do those things. You pull up at my place with blasting music, pants around your ankle, hat on crooked etc. Your job application is going in the trash as soon as you walk out the door. Likewise if you're covered in tats that show or piercings or ACDC blasting or jeans full of holes.

Get it? CHOICES have consequences & those choices include how you choose to present yourself.

I get it, I just cant believe you are arguing with yourself since you routinly blame all those things on the state of the black community. Then suddenly, and by coincidence you say it doesnt apply...to you.

Thats convenient. Almost like you just are saying things and making it up. Like the Illegal Mexican lol

I get it, I just cant believe you are arguing with yourself since you routinly blame all those things on the state of the black community. Then suddenly, and by coincidence you say it doesnt apply...to you.

Thats convenient. Almost like you just are saying things and making it up. Like the Illegal Mexican lol
Well who the fuck else am I going to blame? I suppose it's whiteys fault your pants are around your knees?

Well who the fuck else am I going to blame? I suppose it's whiteys fault your pants are around your knees?

I dont know, you seem to blame a whole bunch of stuff when it comes to blacks but not whites. Lets toast to Fairness! Huzzah!

I dont know, you seem to blame a whole bunch of stuff when it comes to blacks but not whites. Lets toast to Fairness! Huzzah!
Whites have nothing to do with this thread or your obsession with your perceived oppression.

She should have shot him.

He was unarmed but when its male on female I'm inclined to agree.
Why, because they are smaller... like officer Wilson was?

Officer Wilson was the same size but he did act like he had a vagina
They did not weigh any where close to the same. Youre lying, which means you obviously have no reasonable argument to defend your position.

She should have shot him.

He was unarmed but when its male on female I'm inclined to agree.
Why, because they are smaller... like officer Wilson was?

Officer Wilson was the same size but he did act like he had a vagina
They did not weigh any where close to the same. Youre lying, which means you obviously have no reasonable argument to defend your position.

So what was the difference in size then? I dont know is an acceptable answer...I promise

Forum List

Back