Officers Shot And Killed A Man Near A San Francisco Police Station

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
SAN FRANCISCO — Authorities say officers shot and killed a man near a San Francisco police station who held what appeared to be a handgun. Police spokesman Albie Esparza says police opened fire Sunday evening after the man pulled what was later determined to be a type of air gun. He says the 32-year-old man, who was not further identified, was hit three times and died of his wounds. The officers were uninjured.

Police kill suspect near San Francisco station - The Washington Post

PROTEST!!! It was just a bb gun. Those dumb pigs should've known it was a toy. They should be indicted for murder immediately.

PROTEST!!! It was just a bb gun. Those dumb pigs should've known it was a toy. They should be indicted for murder immediately.

No, the kids parent/s should for providing no home training. Oh, and the dead parents can thank the black mobs who called for war on police. You get what you ask for

-Geaux

No, the kids parent/s should for providing no home training. Oh, and the dead parents can thank the black mobs who called for war on police. You get what you ask for

-Geaux
Yep.

I was being sarcastic due to morons who think cops should analyze the type of gun being pointed at them before firing.

-Geaux
Yep.

I was being sarcastic due to morons who think cops should analyze the type of gun being pointed at them before firing.
Given the stupidity of the left you have to be careful with sarcasm.

You are a moron.

Which of these is a real gun?

article-2165531-13CF5B47000005DC-162_634x427.jpg

The time it takes you decide, you could be dead.

You are a moron.

The one on the right is real. But since it is JUST a picture I had no worry abut what might happen.

Yes it's just a picture, but if you were to face it in person in real time, you'd be shitting your pants.

You are a moron.

The one on the right is real. But since it is JUST a picture I had no worry abut what might happen.

Yes it's just a picture, but if you were to face it in person in real time, you'd be shitting your pants.
Actually I would not. Had a firearm shoved in my face in a robbery at a fast food place once. All I did is remain calm and observe as much as I could, as soon as they left I checked to make sure the door was locked so they couldn't come back and then waited a few moment then went to my car to get to a phone to call the cops, you see they cut the wires to the phones in the store.

You are a moron.

Actually I would not. Had a firearm shoved in my face in a robbery at a fast food place once. All I did is remain calm and observe as much as I could, as soon as they left I checked to make sure the door was locked so they couldn't come back and then waited a few moment then went to my car to get to a phone to call the cops, you see they cut the wires to the phones in the store.

Were you armed?

You are a moron.

Were you armed?
Would it matter?

The time to draw is before a weapon is shoved into your face. Afterward - you should keep that gun right were it is so you don't get blown away.

The article didn't say the man "pointed" the gun at the officers, just said he "held" a gun.
Yep, not "dropped" the gun. Since it apparently isn't common knowledge, you see a cop, make sure you aren't holding a gun. Gun down, hands up, go ahead and breathe.
Bingo.

Legal or not, if you have a weapon drawn the cops will, and SHOULD, shoot you.

It is pretty damn obvious that you should not have a weapon drawn when the police are showing up. The instant they get there - get that thing out of your hands. It is folly to expect the police to wait till after they get shot to address an armed individual.

You are a moron.

Were you armed?
Would it matter?

The time to draw is before a weapon is shoved into your face. Afterward - you should keep that gun right were it is so you don't get blown away.

Yea, that'd be what a liberal pussy would do. Too scared to fight back.

Forum List

Back