Three things to watch as US intelligence prepares for Covid ‘lab leak’ reveal

Yeah, we are a democracy but not a pure one. Their is some constitutional republic mixed in there too.

The people do have a say. Vote for people that want to make the change.

Not pure (which would be every person voting on every issue, no country is like that) and not even really a democracy at all (yes, people vote, but often their vote doesn't mean anything).

The people hardly have a say, and when they do, the politicians go full on with the money promoting themselves, rather than promoting their policies.

Not pure (which would be every person voting on every issue, no country is like that) and not even really a democracy at all (yes, people vote, but often their vote doesn't mean anything).

The people hardly have a say, and when they do, the politicians go full on with the money promoting themselves, rather than promoting their policies.
Yeah. People are dumb to vote these same people back in office.

Looks like more information is going to be released about Covid-19.
I did not got vaccinated, I know of no one personally that got vaccinated, we know of no one that tested positive for Covid-19
and no one that died from Covid-19. On a side note, we never wore masks (unless we had to go to the Dr. and they required a mask). Some say it was real.
If it was real, it will be interesting to see where it originated from.

No later than Sunday, and perhaps sooner, America’s director of National Intelligence must, by law, “declassify” and make public all “information relating to the origins of Covid-19”.

“Not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Director of National Intelligence shall declassify any and all information relating to potential links between the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the origin of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19), including:

1. “...activities performed by the Wuhan Institute of Virology with or on behalf of the People’s Liberation Army.”
2. Declassify any intelligence which shows “...coronavirus research or other related activities performed at the Wuhan Institute of Virology prior to the outbreak of Covid-19.”
3. Declassify any intelligence which shows “...researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology who fell ill in autumn 2019, including for any such researcher: the researcher’s name; the researcher’s symptoms; the date of the onset of the researcher’s symptoms.”

No, you missed one, which makes it four things to watch: RFK Jr.'s The Wuhan Cover-Up, which will be released on 1 Aug 2023.

No, you missed one, which makes it four things to watch: RFK Jr.'s The Wuhan Cover-Up, which will be released on 1 Aug 2023.
We know it was a cover up. That's why the gov't and the MSM, as soon as Brandon took office, labeled the "Lab Leak Theory" as a conspiracy theory.
The lab leak idea was being researched by many, but many were being shut down, or ostracized for their efforts. In fact, Some of the best reads on a lab leak research was from Vanity Fair:

We know it was a cover up. That's why the gov't and the MSM, as soon as Brandon took office, labeled the "Lab Leak Theory" as a conspiracy theory.
The lab leak idea was being researched by many, but many were being shut down, or ostracized for their efforts. In fact, Some of the best reads on a lab leak research was from Vanity Fair:

So the ENTIRE WORLD conspired with China to cover up the lab leak for...um, reasons? To make Trump look bad?

The consensus in the scientific community is still that it originated in an animal and transferred to humans.

The WHO inspected the Wuhan Lab in early 2020 and concluded that it wasn't a leak. After that, the Chinese pretty much stopped cooperation because, hey, when you get too accusatory, people stop cooperating.

Shi Zhengli, one of China's leading experts on bat coronaviruses and deputy director of the Wuhan lab, raised some eyebrows in a June 2020 interview with Scientific American magazine in which she said she was initially anxious over whether the virus had leaked from the research facility.

But subsequent checks revealed that none of the gene sequences matched the viruses held by the lab, Shi said, adding: "I had not slept a wink for days."

She later said she would "bet her life that [the new coronavirus] had nothing to do with the lab," according to Chinese state media.

people with common sense already know !
There is no way China would dare try to infect millions of Americans with COVID - China is afraid of Trump and would have never dared to anger him in such a way...which was why Trump downplayed COVID like he did...he knew China wouldn't dare defy him because his response would be swift and mighty.....COVID wasn't nothing but a cold and nobody died from it who really mattered.

So the ENTIRE WORLD conspired with China to cover up the lab leak for...um, reasons? To make Trump look bad?
Doesn't take the entire world.
The consensus in the scientific community is still that it originated in an animal and transferred to humans.
Not its not. If it was the consensus, why then the entire conversation and investigations today. All you have to do is a simple google search and you will find legitimate journalism and research proposing the lab leak.
Even the liberal poster boy Jon Stewart, 2 years ago new the bat idea was bunk:

Keep drinking your party's Kool-aid, or maybe the Chinese Kool-aid.

The WHO inspected the Wuhan Lab in early 2020 and concluded that it wasn't a leak. After that, the Chinese pretty much stopped cooperation because, hey, when you get too accusatory, people stop cooperating.

Shi Zhengli, one of China's leading experts on bat coronaviruses and deputy director of the Wuhan lab, raised some eyebrows in a June 2020 interview with Scientific American magazine in which she said she was initially anxious over whether the virus had leaked from the research facility.

But subsequent checks revealed that none of the gene sequences matched the viruses held by the lab, Shi said, adding: "I had not slept a wink for days."

She later said she would "bet her life that [the new coronavirus] had nothing to do with the lab," according to Chinese state media.
And we can absolutely trust China.... right?

Why the cover up though. Culpability. Think of this on a smaller scale. You walk into an animal shelter looking to adopt. While looking at the available animals, a dog who's cage wasn't secured left its kennel and attacked you. Most people will look towards the animal shelter for reparations for the damages incurred and or file a civil suit for damages suffered. There is an organization or several organizations culpable for what happened in Wuhan and the damages are genocidal. But no one is talking about that. Instead, we have people that can only talk about what Trump or Biden did or didn't do when in fact, it was too late, and anyone who can separate themselves from their party line, see that. The entire world is due damages from whoever is culpable.

Not its not. If it was the consensus, why then the entire conversation and investigations today. All you have to do is a simple google search and you will find legitimate journalism and research proposing the lab leak.
Even the liberal poster boy Jon Stewart, 2 years ago new the bat idea was bunk:

John Stewart isn't a scientist. He's a comedian. I don't take medical advice from comedians, and I don't go to the doctor to hear a joke.

The problem with conspiracy theories is that no matter how many times you prove it was a weather balloon, some people will continue to insist it was a flying saucer, to the point where that is what seeps into the public mind.

So until you get me video of some Chinses dropping a vial and saying 哎呀, I'm going to take all this for what it is... the Wingnut Media trying to deflect blame for Trump's disastrous Covid response.

And we can absolutely trust China.... right?

I trust China more than I trust Trump and his cult.

Here's the thing, the theory that is the majority is that someone brought an infected animal into a wet market and that's how it got into the human population. Having been to Chinese grocery stores with my Chinese girlfriend, I really have absolutely no problem believing this. Even with all the American regulations, I've seen some funky stuff, I can only imagine what a wet market would be like.

Here's the other problem I have with your lab leak theory. If it was a devious bioweapon the Chinese unleashed on their own people on the hope it would spread to America and make Trump look bad, you'd think they'd come up with something that had more than a 1% fatality rate.

Why the cover up though. Culpability. Think of this on a smaller scale. You walk into an animal shelter looking to adopt. While looking at the available animals, a dog who's cage wasn't secured left its kennel and attacked you. Most people will look towards the animal shelter for reparations for the damages incurred and or file a civil suit for damages suffered. There is an organization or several organizations culpable for what happened in Wuhan and the damages are genocidal. But no one is talking about that. Instead, we have people that can only talk about what Trump or Biden did or didn't do when in fact, it was too late, and anyone who can separate themselves from their party line, see that. The entire world is due damages from whoever is culpable.

LIke most of your analogies, that was pretty stupid. A virus isn't a loose dog.

Regardless of where the virus came from, that doesn't excuse the fact that Trump dismantled the agencies meant to deal with it, lied about it when it was happening, and made it a cultural issue when it never, ever should have been. Some of you would literally RATHER die of Covid than admit Trump fucked it all up.

John Stewart isn't a scientist. He's a comedian. I don't take medical advice from comedians, and I don't go to the doctor to hear a joke.

The problem with conspiracy theories is that no matter how many times you prove it was a weather balloon, some people will continue to insist it was a flying saucer, to the point where that is what seeps into the public mind.

So until you get me video of some Chinses dropping a vial and saying 哎呀, I'm going to take all this for what it is... the Wingnut Media trying to deflect blame for Trump's disastrous Covid response.
Then I don't want to see one liberal using a comedic meme at all to support any of their ideas. The point, is that Stewart is a leftist shill and even HE is like... WTF, you all can't be serious right?
And you'll never get a video from China. Seriously, you think a Commie state is going to admit any wrong doing on their part. You can't be serious right?

I trust China more than I trust Trump and his cult.
Maybe the most idiotic statement from you... ever, in the history of you.
Here's the thing, the theory that is the majority is that someone brought an infected animal into a wet market and that's how it got into the human population. Having been to Chinese grocery stores with my Chinese girlfriend, I really have absolutely no problem believing this. Even with all the American regulations, I've seen some funky stuff, I can only imagine what a wet market would be like.
And you absolutely have no bias in your opinion. You probably HAVE to say this in fear that you're 90 Day Fiancee will see your history and dare you say anything against the communist country of China or she's out.
Here's the other problem I have with your lab leak theory. If it was a devious bioweapon the Chinese unleashed on their own people on the hope it would spread to America and make Trump look bad, you'd think they'd come up with something that had more than a 1% fatality rate.
I didn't say it was a devious bioweapon. Logic states that
LIke most of your analogies, that was pretty stupid. A virus isn't a loose dog.
You just proved my analogy. God, are you serious. The virus was loose. The dog was loose. Someone is to blame in both scenarios. If you can't see that you are just dumb, or you just blindly holding on to your beliefs even if you look dumb because you're just too damn egotistical to even conceive that you might have to loosen up on a single damn opinion of yours.
Regardless of where the virus came from, that doesn't excuse the fact that Trump dismantled the agencies meant to deal with it, lied about it when it was happening, and made it a cultural issue when it never, ever should have been. Some of you would literally RATHER die of Covid than admit Trump fucked it all up.
And there it is. Even if the virus DID come from a Lab.... it's still Trump. You are dumb. Sorry Joe, at times, I think you might have some interesting thoughts, but then you completely castrate any intellect with your political bias. You are just a simp for your leftist opinions that you will clinch onto till your last breath. We all know there was nothing that anyone could have done to stop this virus once it was out. For fucks sake, you can't be that ignorant.

Then I don't want to see one liberal using a comedic meme at all to support any of their ideas. The point, is that Stewart is a leftist shill and even HE is like... WTF, you all can't be serious right?

Not sure what your point is, exactly. I wouldn't want to do policy by memes and frankly, they cheapen the discourse. But you still need to have a laugh.

And you'll never get a video from China. Seriously, you think a Commie state is going to admit any wrong doing on their part. You can't be serious right?

No, and I wouldn't expect our government to show us video of the Aliens they caught at Roswell, either. But you have to get me a lot better evidence of either than "I don't trust government X".

Maybe the most idiotic statement from you... ever, in the history of you.

I didn't see the Chinese launch an attack on our government on 1/6/21. That was Trump and his cult.

China isn't our enemy. They just aren't. If anything, they want to be more LIKE us.

And you absolutely have no bias in your opinion. You probably HAVE to say this in fear that you're 90 Day Fiancee will see your history and dare you say anything against the communist country of China or she's out.

First, I've been dating her for years. (She's not here on a marriage visa) Secondly, she's pretty critical of the Chinese government. Her dad got blacklisted during the cultural revolution. When she was a baby, she barely lived through the Great Famine of 1959-63.

I didn't say it was a devious bioweapon. Logic states that
Logic and you conspiracy theorists aren't even in the same zip code.

You just proved my analogy. God, are you serious. The virus was loose. The dog was loose. Someone is to blame in both scenarios. If you can't see that you are just dumb, or you just blindly holding on to your beliefs even if you look dumb because you're just too damn egotistical to even conceive that you might have to loosen up on a single damn opinion of yours.

Except you haven't proven the virus was loose. if the virus was naturally occurring, then it's not China's fault more than anyone else.

WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE? I mean other than they are sneaky commie bastards and must be up to something, right?

You don't have any.

You just want the Lab Leak story to be true, or you just want to repeat the lie enough time so stupid people will believe it.

And there it is. Even if the virus DID come from a Lab.... it's still Trump. You are dumb. Sorry Joe, at times, I think you might have some interesting thoughts, but then you completely castrate any intellect with your political bias. You are just a simp for your leftist opinions that you will clinch onto till your last breath. We all know there was nothing that anyone could have done to stop this virus once it was out. For fucks sake, you can't be that ignorant.

Actually, there was a LOT that could have been done. That is if we didn't have a narcissistic man-baby in charge of the country. For instance, Japan took this very seriously early on, and they've had less than 50K Covid deaths compared to our one million.

He could have given people early warning when it was discovered in December 2019. Instead, he was more worried about panicking the stock market.
He could have not thrown out Obama's Pandemic Response Plan.
He could have not disbanded the Pandemic Response team at the NSA.
He could have not closed down the CDC field office in Beijing.
He could have not told people this would clear up by Easter (when everyone around him told him it was more serious than that.)
He could have not pulled us out of the WHO because they criticized him.
He could have gotten fully in behind social distancing efforts and masking.
He could have not held super-spreader events.
He could have not riled up the gun-toting crazies to storm state capitols
He could have not treated Drs. Fauci and Blix like they were the enemy because they were getting better press than him.

I could go on and on, but at time when we needed a leader, we had a Reality TV Rodeo Clown who provided no leadership.

Yeah. People are dumb to vote these same people back in office.

It's more the system.

In Germany they vote FPTP and PR at the same time and get very different results. One election had a 10% difference in voting, in other words, 10% of people voted for different parties with FPTP than with PR, usually voting for larger parties with FPTP and smaller parties with PR.

It's more the system.

In Germany they vote FPTP and PR at the same time and get very different results. One election had a 10% difference in voting, in other words, 10% of people voted for different parties with FPTP than with PR, usually voting for larger parties with FPTP and smaller parties with PR.
Not really familiar with those terms (although I have been to Germany :)) except for what I just gleaned on the internet so I wont pretend to be an expert.

That system could be good but much to complex for me to spend the time formulating an opinion.

Thanks for the info though.

Not really familiar with those terms (although I have been to Germany :)) except for what I just gleaned on the internet so I wont pretend to be an expert.

That system could be good but much to complex for me to spend the time formulating an opinion.

Thanks for the info though.

Check out the German federal elections on Wikipedia, and Proportional Representation and First Past The Post electoral systems.

The liberals swore it came from a bat wing in the Wuhan market. Then again, these are the same people that told US Benghazi 9-11 was caused by a video made by a Coptic Christian.

Fox News posted a map showing 100 US embassies under threat because of that video. It's probably still online.

Fox News posted a map showing 100 US embassies under threat because of that video. It's probably still online.
It doesn’t take much to get the Islamic jihadists pissed off at US to the point 100s of embassies are under threat…. It’s a constant. The Coptic Christian video tape, much like the Wuhan market, are a diversion.

Forum List

Back