Three things to watch as US intelligence prepares for Covid ‘lab leak’ reveal

iku

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2023
Looks like more information is going to be released about Covid-19.
I did not got vaccinated, I know of no one personally that got vaccinated, we know of no one that tested positive for Covid-19
and no one that died from Covid-19. On a side note, we never wore masks (unless we had to go to the Dr. and they required a mask). Some say it was real.
If it was real, it will be interesting to see where it originated from.

No later than Sunday, and perhaps sooner, America’s director of National Intelligence must, by law, “declassify” and make public all “information relating to the origins of Covid-19”.

“Not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Director of National Intelligence shall declassify any and all information relating to potential links between the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the origin of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19), including:

1. “...activities performed by the Wuhan Institute of Virology with or on behalf of the People’s Liberation Army.”
2. Declassify any intelligence which shows “...coronavirus research or other related activities performed at the Wuhan Institute of Virology prior to the outbreak of Covid-19.”
3. Declassify any intelligence which shows “...researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology who fell ill in autumn 2019, including for any such researcher: the researcher’s name; the researcher’s symptoms; the date of the onset of the researcher’s symptoms.”

Last edited:
I did not got vaccinated, I know of no one personally that got vaccinated, we know of no one that tested positive for Covid-19
and no one that died from Covid-19. On a side note, we never wore masks (unless we had to go to the Dr. and they required a mask). Some say it was real.

No later than Sunday, and perhaps sooner, America’s director of National Intelligence must, by law, “declassify” and make public all “information relating to the origins of Covid-19”.

“Not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Director of National Intelligence shall declassify any and all information relating to potential links between the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the origin of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19), including:

1. “...activities performed by the Wuhan Institute of Virology with or on behalf of the People’s Liberation Army.”
2. Declassify any intelligence which shows “...coronavirus research or other related activities performed at the Wuhan Institute of Virology prior to the outbreak of Covid-19.”
3. Declassify any intelligence which shows “...researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology who fell ill in autumn 2019, including for any such researcher: the researcher’s name; the researcher’s symptoms; the date of the onset of the researcher’s symptoms.”

I wonder how much of this will not be visible, they'll find ways around it to not publish anything sensitive.

It came from the US and before the turn of the century .

DYOR with David Martin and Francis Boyle .

Trump won't allow this. His deep state will move to quelch this release to keep hidden that Trump secretly supported this research so he could make his vaccine and get billions in kickbacks from big pharma.

And at the end of the day, it will all be supposition.

The thing is, all they have is guesswork.

Three researchers got sick, from something. This isn't news, people probably get sick in these labs all the time.

It's still far more likely the virus jumped from animals to human in a wet market, where all sorts of weird animals are sold for food.

really?

methinks the 'official response' would be offensive, given our governments lack of transparency, clarity ,and by proxy honesty

~S~

The liberals swore it came from a bat wing in the Wuhan market. Then again, these are the same people that told US Benghazi 9-11 was caused by a video made by a Coptic Christian.

Actually, after a year of dating a Chinese woman, I have absolutely no doubt that it came from a bat wing.
I can't tell you all the weird stuff I've tried in the last year.

And at the end of the day, it will all be supposition.

The thing is, all they have is guesswork.

Three researchers got sick, from something. This isn't news, people probably get sick in these labs all the time.

It's still far more likely the virus jumped from animals to human in a wet market, where all sorts of weird animals are sold for food.
theyve already tracked down patient zero ... it was a scientist from the Wuhan lab ...

Last edited:
Last edited:
So you don't have their medical records.

You just have a third hand report they got sick in 2019.

Hey, I got sick in 2019. Maybe Covid started at my house.
didnt think it would make any difference to a leftist that sympathizes and defends a country responsible for the deaths of over a million of his fellow Americans .. Paton would slap the taste out of your mouth .

So you don't have their medical records.

You just have a third hand report they got sick in 2019.

Hey, I got sick in 2019. Maybe Covid started at my house.
1687053768440.jpeg

Forum List

Back