Three police officers indicted for 2nd degree murder in a Jackson Ms arrest.

Swelling on the brain is not always instantaneously dangerous. The grand jury investigating the event says that is was ruled a homicide.

Swelling on the brain is not always instantaneously dangerous. The grand jury investigating the event says that is was ruled a homicide.
Yeah, but Mr. Robinson did refuse to exit his car, and the cops had to use force. Unlike other situations, Robinson did not show injury. Who knows if it was unnecessary force. But he felt well enough to go to one of the "clubs" where hookers are abundant, and take one to the "no tell motel." That seems amusing to me.

Yeah, but Mr. Robinson did refuse to exit his car, and the cops had to use force. Unlike other situations, Robinson did not show injury. Who knows if it was unnecessary force. But he felt well enough to go to one of the "clubs" where hookers are abundant, and take one to the "no tell motel." That seems amusing to me.

When you resist arrest expect to be manhandled by the police.... When apprehending a resister, never hit them in the head.

....more laughable crap..we laugh every time we see WHITE cop in a headline....99% of the time it'scrap

I have no idea as to whether the cops used excessive force. BUT the "funny" thing is Robinson was released from custody and was well enough to go to the "mustang motel" which is the local place to take hookers. LOL

" Coroner Sharon Grisham-Stewart said the state medical examiner found that Robinson died of a subdural hemorrhage caused by blunt force trauma to the head "

An injury like that isn't always readily obvious. They can take time to manifest. That's why they tell you not to sleep for 24 hours after a concussion.

You must have been there cause there is nothing about it in the story in yer OP..Or you were doing the same.

Forum List

Back