Leader Of Black Voices For Trump Arrested in Georgia and Remains in Custody

Liberal politicians hate blacks but pretend to like them for their votes. This is a good example of leaving a black man to rot in jail. Liberal leaders are two faced when the purpose serves them.
Hmmm, so now it is liberals fault that a black man who is a Trump Humper is still in jail. Why isn't MAGA footing the bill to get him out?

It is a bad look that the only black man is the only one left in jail.

On purpose? I don't know. I can't imagine taking it on the chin for Trump. I only hope that if there is some sort of financial arrangement he got some up front.

Why isn't MAGA footing the bill to get him out?

I would expect as much from a raysis black democrat!

There is no amount to pay...he's being held WITHOUT BOND!

Why? Because he supports trump.

They'll kill him in prison and you'll be happy about it...and then repeat some utter horse shit such as "black lives matter".

I would expect as much from a raysis black democrat!

There is no amount to pay...he's being held WITHOUT BOND!

Why? Because he supports trump.

They'll kill him in prison and you'll be happy about it...and then repeat some utter horse shit such as "black lives matter".
Come on Thunk, why aren't you MAGA Trump Humpers raising hell to get this brutha out.

Liberal politicians hate blacks but pretend to like them for their votes. This is a good example of leaving a black man to rot in jail. Liberal leaders are two faced when the purpose serves them.
Understandable, since it took until 2007 to finally find a decent mainstream black could who speak clearly and bathed and wasn't ugly - “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” - Joe Biden

Which is surprising since “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,” - Joe Biden

Harrison Floyd, who was indicted alongside Trump, is the only defendant without a bond agreement.​

The leader of the group Black Voices For Trump charged alongside the former president and 17 others in a sprawling case tied to the 2020 election turned himself in Thursday for arrest in Atlanta.

Harrison Floyd did not negotiate a bond agreement before surrendering and was still in custody at the Fulton County Jail as of 5:50 p.m. EST, according to the county's online inmate search records.

Floyd is the only defendant associated with the Georgia case without a bond agreement.

His surrender Thursday makes him the 11th to surrender for arrest since being indicted in the case. Former President Donald Trump took to Truth Social Thursday to announce he will be surrendering for arrest Thursday evening at 7:30.

Is anyone surprised?

Some folks just don't learn.

Let that be a lesson to you, son. Uppity nigras who leave Massa Biden's plantation will be given no quarter.

slaves.jpg

It is a bad look that the only black man is the only one left in jail.

On purpose? I don't know. I can't imagine taking it on the chin for Trump. I only hope that if there is some sort of financial arrangement he got some up front.

You ignorant arsejack. Get off thses boards. You clog progress. Offering nothing but lowIQ posts slowing the boards you sick besturd.

Harrison Floyd, who was indicted alongside Trump, is the only defendant without a bond agreement.​

The leader of the group Black Voices For Trump charged alongside the former president and 17 others in a sprawling case tied to the 2020 election turned himself in Thursday for arrest in Atlanta.

Harrison Floyd did not negotiate a bond agreement before surrendering and was still in custody at the Fulton County Jail as of 5:50 p.m. EST, according to the county's online inmate search records.

Floyd is the only defendant associated with the Georgia case without a bond agreement.

His surrender Thursday makes him the 11th to surrender for arrest since being indicted in the case. Former President Donald Trump took to Truth Social Thursday to announce he will be surrendering for arrest Thursday evening at 7:30.

Is anyone surprised?

Some folks just don't learn.
You do realize, it's a bunch of Democrats running this kangaroo court. I guess they are showing the black man, not to step off the plantation. You're such an idiot and a racist. Lol your party is making a statement.

Forum List

Back