Thousands of bikers heading to South Dakota rally to be blocked at tribal land checkpoints

Disir

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I"m just going to leave this right here:

August 14th Native American Ride--Sturgis

Maxdeath

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can tell the uninformed on this thread. There are just as many lawyers, doctors and everyone else at that rally as there is biker gangs.
got to love the crazies that are so excited that the tribe is making the bikers go around their land. It’s not like they are going to stop the rally and they certainly are not going to shoot anyone. But the left is all about violence.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well now..wonder what will happen when the Native Americans decide to exercise their sovereignty? The Sioux have erected checkpoints at the Cheyenne River....turning the bikers back.

No so social distancing?

"A convoy consisting of thousands of bikers headed for a South Dakota rally will not be allowed to cross Cheyenne River Sioux checkpoints on their way to the event, according to a Native American spokesman.
The spokesman said Saturday that the band of travelers would be stopped on their way to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, in the name of preventing coronavirus from spreading any further.
The seven tribes that make up the Sioux Nation are now in a fight with federal and state officials, who deemed such checkpoints to be illegal.

A duty officer for the Cheyenne River Sioux told the Guardian Saturday that commercial and emergency vehicles will be allowed through the checkpoints, but nothing else. Some reservations have reportedly turned away bikers already."

View attachment 373126
I guess they will have to find another way around the check points.
Maybe the Angels will just go straight through, and see if the Indians are tough enough to stop them?
I'd bet they wouldnt try that. No protection for them on tribal lands.
Suburban bikers? No.

But the Angels would do it for fun.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You can tell the uninformed on this thread. There are just as many lawyers, doctors and everyone else at that rally as there is biker gangs.
got to love the crazies that are so excited that the tribe is making the bikers go around their land. It’s not like they are going to stop the rally and they certainly are not going to shoot anyone. But the left is all about violence.
The right was was the first to mention violence but nice try.

" Maybe the Angels will just go straight through, and see if the Indians are tough enough to stop them? "

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well now..wonder what will happen when the Native Americans decide to exercise their sovereignty? The Sioux have erected checkpoints at the Cheyenne River....turning the bikers back.

No so social distancing?

"A convoy consisting of thousands of bikers headed for a South Dakota rally will not be allowed to cross Cheyenne River Sioux checkpoints on their way to the event, according to a Native American spokesman.
The spokesman said Saturday that the band of travelers would be stopped on their way to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, in the name of preventing coronavirus from spreading any further.
The seven tribes that make up the Sioux Nation are now in a fight with federal and state officials, who deemed such checkpoints to be illegal.

A duty officer for the Cheyenne River Sioux told the Guardian Saturday that commercial and emergency vehicles will be allowed through the checkpoints, but nothing else. Some reservations have reportedly turned away bikers already."

View attachment 373126
Maybe the Angels will just go straight through, and see if the Indians are tough enough to stop them?
Suburban bikers? No.

Not without body guards. I guarantee you that.

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score

No so social distancing?

View attachment 373126

The Angels really don't look for "protection", they provide their own.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

No so social distancing?

View attachment 373126

The Angels really don't look for "protection", they provide their own.
So that means they wouldnt be trying to go through. They know better.

Disir

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boys with toys.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

No so social distancing?

View attachment 373126
Suburban bikers? No.

Such a funny dream.

Maxdeath

Platinum Member
Reaction score

" Maybe the Angels will just go straight through, and see if the Indians are tough enough to stop them? "
So they were the ones throwing drinks on people for wearing a cap? They are out rioting and looting?

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

No so social distancing?

View attachment 373126
Suburban bikers? No.

Such a funny dream.
Why dont you share it with the board? What did you dream about?

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score

No so social distancing?

View attachment 373126
Suburban bikers? No.

The Angels are their own bodyguards. Why do you think they would need help? Kicking ass is really what they live to do.

esalla

Platinum Member
Reaction score

No so social distancing?

View attachment 373126
All the bikers need is some Jack Daniels and the drunken injuns will let them through

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

So they were the ones throwing drinks on people for wearing a cap? They are out rioting and looting?
They who?

Billiejeens

Gold Member
Reaction score
The blanket asses didn't fare too well back in the day when they tried keep out the Cowboys.
I expect the Indian's won't do any better when they tangle with the Bikers. ... :cool:
They sure killed alot of the US military. A couple of punks on bikes shouldnt be too hard to mop up.

You are fake history.
I bet the Hells Angels dont think so. Thats why they are doing exactly what they were told to do.
So fucking stupid.

Maxdeath

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Boys with toys.
Well in a way but there are a large amount of Mrs. doctor and Mrs. lawyer at the rally.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

No so social distancing?

View attachment 373126
Suburban bikers? No.

The Angels are their own bodyguards. Why do you think they would need help? Kicking ass is really what they live to do.
They would need help if they wanted to make it out alive. I have met several Angels. Most are highly intelligent and respectful of NA culture. They do have their racists but they arent shit.

Dick Foster

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The People's Republic of the Californicated

No so social distancing?

View attachment 373126
This could not turn our well.

Disir

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boys with toys.
Well in a way but there are a large amount of Mrs. doctor and Mrs. lawyer at the rally.
Yes. I used to ride.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List