Kristi Noem slams Covid shutdowns, defends South Dakota's record at CPAC

The fact that South Dakota has had a worse covid 19 record than most European countries, despite having a tiny fraction of the population density tells every everything they need to know about that worthless fascist and her incredible failure to accomplish the bare minimum that could be expected of an overpaid public servant.

Anyone who supports her at all is pure evil, and an ememy of every decent American.
prove it.

South Dakota has a covid death toll of 2,134 per million, which is worse than any EU member state.

The closest is Czechia which has a population density of 347 people per square mile, compared to South Dakota's 11.3 per square mile.

quote the numbers that back your post from the link please. BTW, it's the number of cases vs deaths that make up the numbers, not the populace.
These idiots have been fed talking points by their handlers to use the meaningless "per million" bullshit.

They can't think for themselves.
they still can't challenge the daily death counts that didn't increase since 2017. They still don't get it. I remind them often in here. Daily death toll is still 8,000 a day, same as 2017. Their heads can't get wrapped around the numbers that don't jive. they have no sense of smell or a gut.

The fact that South Dakota has had a worse covid 19 record than most European countries, despite having a tiny fraction of the population density tells every everything they need to know about that worthless fascist and her incredible failure to accomplish the bare minimum that could be expected of an overpaid public servant.

Anyone who supports her at all is pure evil, and an ememy of every decent American.
prove it.

South Dakota has a covid death toll of 2,134 per million, which is worse than any EU member state.

The closest is Czechia which has a population density of 347 people per square mile, compared to South Dakota's 11.3 per square mile.

quote the numbers that back your post from the link please. BTW, it's the number of cases vs deaths that make up the numbers, not the populace.

Not really though, because the absolute number of cases is unknowable due to the uneven levels of testing

On the other hand, deaths per capita is an unquestionable metric of success or failure.

prove it.

Not really though, because the absolute number of cases is unknowable due to the uneven levels of testing

On the other hand, deaths per capita is an unquestionable metric of success or failure.
so basically you can't prove your point. no, no it doesn't. you can write that forever and it won't make it any more true.

Love how Conservatives mock Fauci whenever he is wrong.

Things Conservatives were wrong about

COVID is no worse than the cold or the flu
COVID is a liberal myth
Masks don’t work
Trump has everything under control
Injecting disinfectants is a good idea
COVID will go away by the Summer
There are a lot of people who thinks he speaks with forked tongue. Of all political persuasions. When something has been around a year at least and there has been tens of billions of dollars spent studying it and how it infects us in all ways, the talking out of the side of the mouth grows weary. We are being strung along. No matter if the virus is serious or not.

prove it.

so basically you can't prove your point. no, no it doesn't. you can write that forever and it won't make it any more true.

The numbers speak for themselves. The results speak for themselves.

South Dakota had one of the highest per capita mortality rate and exported outbreaks to nearby states despite being a largely rural and therefore much lower risk state.
So, what are you saying?

Government mitigation efforts and mandates have no affect?

Interesting. :eusa_think:
I'll say it. Government mitigation efforts and mandates didn't work.

Love how Conservatives mock Fauci whenever he is wrong.

Things Conservatives were wrong about

COVID is no worse than the cold or the flu
COVID is a liberal myth
Masks don’t work
Trump has everything under control
Injecting disinfectants is a good idea
COVID will go away by the Summer
There are a lot of people who thinks he speaks with forked tongue. Of all political persuasions. When something has been around a year at least and there has been tens of billions of dollars spent studying it and how it infects us in all ways, the talking out of the side of the mouth grows weary. We are being strung along. No matter if the virus is serious or not.
it's the flu. it's all it is. the recovery rate to a virus will always depend on someone's health. no different with this thing. if it is even a thing. I still doubt it since the daily death numbers didn't increase any. one can't just add a new way to die and the counts of everything else disappear. that isn't logical in any manner of speaking.

prove it.

The numbers speak for themselves. The results speak for themselves.
and you can't prove your point.

prove it.

What bullshit.

Deaths per confirmed cases it the only metric that is valid. Your handlers have fed you a crock of shit.

No matter if the virus is serious or not.

COVID is not serious?
Covid is political. It took second place to power and money hungry men and women. Propaganda and accusations are constant by the media. Weeks on end denying it was the "China Virus". Spending months arguing whether it was a naturally occurring flu or something released by the Wuhan Lab. Fauci having ties to that lab. This may be serious because people take it that way. And they will sell out their neighbor like Jewish people were sold out by neighbors in 1930's Germany. Progs could have worked with Trump from the beginning. On this one issue. But they never let a crisis go to waste. So at what level of belief am I supposed to be? I believe there is something. Of what I still do not know. And what if there are long term health questions about the vaccines for the Covid 19?

South Dakota,
800,000 population
1800 covid deaths
No masks, no lockdown

Compared with my state with similar cold weather with small towns, and rural, and small big cities.... and we had mask requirements and lockdown...

Maine
1,200,000 population
800 covid deaths
Masking and lockdowns
nope, those were probable counts. you have no idea how people died. again, why hasn't the daily death count increased during this hoax?
The daily death count has gone up, silly one!
post a link. the fact you didn't is silly.

Meanwhile, in another report, the CDC estimated that COVID-19 has caused almost 200,000 excess deaths in the U.S. from late January through early October. Excess deaths are defined in the report as the number of persons who have died from all causes, in excess of the expected number of deaths for a given place and time.

"Overall, an estimated 299,028 excess deaths occurred from late January through October 3, 2020, with 198,081 (66%) excess deaths attributed to COVID-19," the agency reported.

Lauren Rossen, a data scientist with CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics, told PolitiFact that the numbers of deaths in 2020 are "without a question NOT on par with previous years" and that claims that the numbers are equivalent are based on misinterpretations and misuse of the available data.

Since we don’t have all the data for 2020, Rossen said a more accurate analysis would need to involve comparing the number of deaths that occurred in the first 44 weeks, or so, of the year with the number of deaths that occurred over those same weeks in previous years.

"Looking at the number of deaths each year through week 44 (the most recent weeks are incomplete in 2020 due to the length of time it takes to receive and tabulate death certificates), we can see the totals over the same time periods each year. There have been nearly 317,000 more deaths in 2020 than in the same time period of 2019," Rossen said.

Our ruling
A chart circulating online claims to demonstrate that the annual U.S. death toll has not changed significantly in 2020 amid COVID-19.

This is wrong and ignores that the virus has killed more than 290,000 Americans to-date, the most in any country in the world.

The data used for 2019 is not final and the figures presented for 2020 are incomplete. Other CDC data also refutes the claim’s premise, with an estimation of hundreds of thousands of excess American deaths attributed to the virus this year.

False.

PolitiFact - Chart comparing 2020 US death toll with previous years is flawed, uses incomplete data"US%20deaths%20per%20year%2C"%20displays,whole-year%20projection%20of%202%2C818%2C527.%20"People%20died%20before%20Covid.

South Dakota,
800,000 population
1800 covid deaths
No masks, no lockdown

Compared with my state with similar cold weather with small towns, and rural, and small big cities.... and we had mask requirements and lockdown...

Maine
1,200,000 population
800 covid deaths
Masking and lockdowns
nope, those were probable counts. you have no idea how people died. again, why hasn't the daily death count increased during this hoax?
The daily death count has gone up, silly one!
post a link. the fact you didn't is silly.

Meanwhile, in another report, the CDC estimated that COVID-19 has caused almost 200,000 excess deaths in the U.S. from late January through early October. Excess deaths are defined in the report as the number of persons who have died from all causes, in excess of the expected number of deaths for a given place and time.

"Overall, an estimated 299,028 excess deaths occurred from late January through October 3, 2020, with 198,081 (66%) excess deaths attributed to COVID-19," the agency reported.

Lauren Rossen, a data scientist with CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics, told PolitiFact that the numbers of deaths in 2020 are "without a question NOT on par with previous years" and that claims that the numbers are equivalent are based on misinterpretations and misuse of the available data.

Since we don’t have all the data for 2020, Rossen said a more accurate analysis would need to involve comparing the number of deaths that occurred in the first 44 weeks, or so, of the year with the number of deaths that occurred over those same weeks in previous years.

"Looking at the number of deaths each year through week 44 (the most recent weeks are incomplete in 2020 due to the length of time it takes to receive and tabulate death certificates), we can see the totals over the same time periods each year. There have been nearly 317,000 more deaths in 2020 than in the same time period of 2019," Rossen said.

Our ruling
A chart circulating online claims to demonstrate that the annual U.S. death toll has not changed significantly in 2020 amid COVID-19.

This is wrong and ignores that the virus has killed more than 290,000 Americans to-date, the most in any country in the world.

The data used for 2019 is not final and the figures presented for 2020 are incomplete. Other CDC data also refutes the claim’s premise, with an estimation of hundreds of thousands of excess American deaths attributed to the virus this year.

False.

PolitiFact - Chart comparing 2020 US death toll with previous years is flawed, uses incomplete data"US%20deaths%20per%20year%2C"%20displays,whole-year%20projection%20of%202%2C818%2C527.%20"People%20died%20before%20Covid.
"Fact checking" numbers that have been purposely inflated since day one.....lmao.

“South Dakota is the only state in America that never ordered a single business or church to close,” she said to applause and cheers. “We never instituted a shelter-in-place order. We never mandated that people wear masks. We never even defined what an essential business is.”

The result, for a state with a low population density, was horrible.

'South Dakota ranks second nationally for the most coronavirus cases reported per capita, eighth for total deaths per capita and ninth for peak hospitalized count per capita.'

As it turns out, Noem is wrong a lot.

Are back to admit that I never said what you lied about????
You’re going to deny the meaning of your own words then.

I guess you’re just not very smart. Can’t even understand what you are writing.

Are back to admit that I never said what you lied about????

You lied and claimed I said it.....when I just proved that you did.

Let's do it again.

I never said what you keep claiming I said....you said it....and I don't mind continuing to prove it with your own words.

Did I say 'therefore...blah blah blah...' or did you?

Let's check:

Here's your own post, proving you are lying scum:

What how deftly I prove you to be lying low life scum:

"Did I say that, or are you simply trying to wipe the egg off your kisser?

Don't bother.....it's an improvement.
You did and I quoted you saying it.

Since you are so fond of copying and pasting your responses, I’m guessing you don’t really read them. I’ll quote it again in case you decide to look at this again.

PoliticalChic said:
The 'rich' are Democrats.
The rich are Democrats therefore they aren’t Republicans. "

But you didn't quote me. You simply posted an interpretation of what I said, and lied about me saying it.
"therefore" was your word, as is everything after that words.

Every reader recognizes you a lying scum.

If you hurry, I bet you can scoop up a new avi..."LyingLow-LifeScum.'

I want this series of posts to be what readers recall whenever you post.

Proverbs 21:6 The getting of treasures by a lying tongue is a fleeting vapor and a snare of death.

As long as the country is infested with miscreants like yourself who have so lost their capacity for critical thinking they can no longer discern fact from fiction the US will never reach its potential.

I do not accuse Trump of pandemicide in reference to mistakes made by his administration between January 2020—when it generally ignored the outbreak in Wuhan, China—and the summer surge of cases and deaths across the United States. I do not charge pandemicide over Trump’s Feb. 26, 2020, dismissal of the COVID-19 threat as minuscule, claiming, “The level that we’ve had in our country is very low, and those people are getting better, or we think that in almost all cases they’re better or getting. We have a total of 15.” Nor do I charge pandemicide over his repeated insistence that COVID-19 cures were available in the forms of hydroxychloroquine, bleach, ultraviolet light, convalescent plasma therapy, the Regeneron cocktail, oleander extract, or simply warm weather.

And though there is striking evidence that the policies of the four-year Trump administration vastly worsened life expectancy and mortality rates in the United States, contributing to 461,000 excess deaths in 2018 alone, these are matters of callous, ill-considered policies and brutal budget cuts, preceding the virus’s arrival to U.S. shores.

Pandemicide is not the outcome of ill-advised, ignorant, or outright stupid budget actions and health messages. I do not even level the charge over Trump’s denunciation of mask use and opposition to temporary business and school closures to halt the spread of SARS-CoV-2, encouraging people to “liberate” states that were implementing tough lockdown regulations.

Rather, the path of pandemicide was paved in pursuit of the president’s reelection and his relentless, all-consuming post-election campaign to refute his opponent’s victory, claiming election fraud and even theft. Despite the summer surge in COVID-19 infections nationwide, Trump abandoned virtual campaigning in favor of crowded, largely maskless gatherings of his supporters, knowingly risking that each rally would become a superspreader event. According to a study by Stanford University, 18 campaign rallies held between June 20 and Sept. 22, 2020, spawned in excess of 30,000 COVID-19 cases, likely leading to more than 700 deaths. During the same time period, half of Trump’s campaign rallies were followed by COVID-19 surges in the counties in which they took place.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back