Thoughts about the planned disruptions in DC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
small_maidanDC.jpg

Yup Trump isn't unpopular, someone is just trying to make it so!
:laugh:
Someone worth Billions by the name of Soros.
Yup it's all a big conspiracy, poor Trump is so weak and vulnerable! Awww poor bby
There is right and there is wrong. Whether he's a poor baby or a Billionaire doesn't change that fact.
He won the election fair and square and every American should unite into a single team behind him.

A single team, team American.

Yup Trump isn't unpopular, someone is just trying to make it so!
:laugh:
Someone worth Billions by the name of Soros.
Yup it's all a big conspiracy, poor Trump is so weak and vulnerable! Awww poor bby
There is right and there is wrong. Whether he's a poor baby or a Billionaire doesn't change that fact.
He won the election fair and square and every American should unite into a single team behind him.

A single team, team American.
He did win fare and square and you will not see me saying he is not my president. I don't trust him at all and see him as a con artist though.

shutterstock_549718981-310x220.jpeg
<Bull Goose Loon Bird
Manipulating the Rubes is Lucrative
Inside a Fake News Business
January 18, 2017

The New York Times profiles how Cameron Harris started writing fake news and earned about $1,000 an hour in web advertising revenue during the presidential election:

Mr. Harris started by crafting the headline: “BREAKING: ‘Tens of thousands’ of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse.
” It made sense, he figured, to locate this shocking discovery in the very city and state where Mr. Trump had highlighted his “rigged” meme.

“I had a theory when I sat down to write it,” recalled Mr. Harris, a 23-year-old former college quarterback and fraternity leader. “Given the severe distrust of the media among Trump supporters, anything that parroted Trump’s talking points people would click. Trump was saying ‘rigged election, rigged election.’ People were predisposed to believe Hillary Clinton could not win except by cheating.”

The enemy from within (the Democratic Party).
The right is either saying they are all wimps, or all terrors. What is your opinion?
Some are wimps and some are terrorists, but all of them are the enemy.
But they are also you fellow countrymen. Surely you don't see all of them as an enemy, I mean I can see it with the extremes on both sides but there are plenty of good folks on both sides that just have some political differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back