Thought Experiment

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.
In this experiment, there was no universe and therefore nothing existed 11 minutes ago. No matter, no energy, no physical space.

Then God created the universe 10 minutes ago, exactly as it is right now, with all the evidence it's billions of years old built-in, with the light from distant stars created in transit, and us with all our memories of a lifetime in place.

Now...how could you disprove this? NOTE: Emotions are not proof. Hostility to God and insistence He's not real is not proof.

In this experiment, there was no universe and therefore nothing existed 11 minutes ago. No matter, no energy, no physical space.

Then God created the universe 10 minutes ago, exactly as it is right now, with all the evidence it's billions of years old built-in, with the light from distant stars created in transit, and us with all our memories of a lifetime in place.

Now...how could you disprove this? NOTE: Emotions are not proof. Hostility to God and insistence He's not real is not proof.
but there is no evidence its billions of yrs old,,

"Thought experiment".

"Thought experiment".
but evo's cant think,, they can only repeat what theyre told,,

Sounds like an episode of The Twilight Zone

The real question should be, "What happened between minutes 11 and 10?"

Next, "What happened between minutes 10 and 0?"

The dimension of time is only a half of a dimension to humanity as we cannot go backwards in time but only forwards through time. As far as humanity goes we are still baffled by the interdimensional realm & have no dreaming idea what the extradimensional realm is. We still use centuries old rocket technology to travel into/through space. I mean China developed rocket technology somewhere around the first century. Mankind is far too busy trying to dominate their fellow mankind to ever be able to reach a higher level of understanding of our beginning & surroundings.

Heck, for that matter humanity still has not figured out what a human being is. We know that we refer to ourselves as human beings. We know that we have flesh/water physical bodies but have no idea @ all what the "being" part of a human being is made out of. The best we can do is call the being part of a human being a 'spirit'. Unfortunately that goes full circle & we find ourselves asking what a spirit is??? The bottom line is we have hardly progressed in understanding 'US' & our immediate surroundings since the days of the Egyptian empire, or for that matter clear back to the Akkadian empire.

Don't need to. It's not based on reality.

How would we know if it were true or not? Why would we care if it were true or not?

Where did god come from? Or who created this god?
I am as blind as the rest of us on this subject but I will give you my best try for an answer to your question. Once outside of the space/time continuum(time line) there is no start or finish to existence as one would "just be there". As for a god(s) I am completely clueless to where or how an all omnipotent god would come from other than "just be there". "Who created this god" is a question I heard asked repeatedly in a philosophy class I took back in '89 @ EWU. Unfortunately no one, including the instructor had an answer & as far as I know no one else does either. As deep as I ever got is an experiment that I was attempting to prove to my physics class & instructor that light was pure energy with no mass to it. My experiment was quickly discredited by the prism law(light slows down as well as speeds up instantly) & that was the end of physics for me.

Trust me, those that say they depend on reason and logic and science really have no use for it

Don't need to. It's not based on reality.
"Thought experiment".

Do people just not understand this simple concept?

Forum List

Back