This should be enough of a reason not to get a Covid-19 vaccine.

Propaganda central, a.k.a. CNN's Sanjay Gupta says it's essential that everyone gets it.

If you don't want one, don't get it. Others should base their decisions on their personal circumstances.
And if you don't want to stop at red lights,don't. Others should base their decisions on their personal circumstances. IDIOT! Do you not understand that what you do (or don't do) effects others and what others do effects you? Do you understand the concept of herd immunity and that the only way to get there without millions more deaths is through vaccination? You people are stupid and irresponsable.

Get yours and you don't need the herd to protect you, runt.

Propaganda central, a.k.a. CNN's Sanjay Gupta says it's essential that everyone gets it.

If you don't want one, don't get it. Others should base their decisions on their personal circumstances.
And if you don't want to stop at red lights,don't. Others should base their decisions on their personal circumstances. IDIOT! Do you not understand that what you do (or don't do) effects others and what others do effects you? Do you understand the concept of herd immunity and that the only way to get there without millions more deaths is through vaccination? You people are stupid and irresponsable.

Unlike you, I understand that it is not just about me. Take some responsibility for your community.

Unlike you, I understand that it is not just about me. Take some responsibility for your community.

I am not responsible for my community. It is my body. I will do with it what I like.

MYOB, Karen.

Why get a synthetic vaccine when there is a 99.8% recovery rate -
Most all 'cases' are jacked up from 40 amplification cycles on pcr test.
Even Jesuit-Fauci states any pcr test with over 35 cycles, yields false positives.
Dumbed down, simplistic clap trap

The Covid-19 recovery rate is not 99.9% - Full Fact

The Covid-19 death rate
The posts claim that between 99.9% to 99.994% of those who catch Covid-19 recover. This is incorrect.

This is likely based on estimates of how many people have died after catching Covid-19, but gives a figure for the death rate that is far too low. Additionally, it’s wrong to say that anybody who hasn’t died from Covid-19 has “recovered”, because some patients remain ill for a long time.

“Not dead” doesn’t mean “recovered”
“Recovered” from Covid-19 implies someone who has caught the disease returning to their original state of health. We are becoming more aware that many people who catch Covid-19 continue to suffer long term health problems, known as “long Covid”.

I am not responsible for my community. It is my body. I will do with it what I like.
You are not responsible for your community? Then your community is not repponsible for you. You are not part of civilized human society. I almost feel sorry for you, but mostly I feel sorry for those who have to live with you.

You are not responsible for your community? Then your community is not repponsible for you. You are not part of civilized human society. I almost feel sorry for you, but mostly I feel sorry for those who have to live with you.

No need to feel sorry for them either. Our No Vaccinated People Allowed sign on the front door protects us from having the genetically mutated humanoids shed their spike proteins all over our furniture and carpets. Protecting the human population from genetic modification insures the survival of humanity.

Red flag: suggesting children need it. What a crock of falsehoods that whole concept. Children have not shown to be at risk for symptoms nor spread, but certain elements of the scientific community are all for it? Follow the money trail and find various pockets open and ready.

Side note: I recently made an appointment for a mammogram at a local hx. First question asked after taking my name/DOB/insurance was, "Have you been vaccinated for COVID-19?" I answered "No, I haven't". Her response? Pause...a most notable pause but said nothing. I just marked it off as thinking well, she was busy typing in my info (even though she'd finished) so she just didn't respond. So, I had to cancel that appointment...fast forward calling a week later to reschedule and a different person took my call. Same question, "Have you been vaccinated for COVID-19? I (again) replyed "No, I haven't". Same notable pause...(count several beats). Ok...call me over-suspicious but had she just have said something..anything...I would not have come to the conclusion that they both had same reaction to my "no" answer with the same pause/silence. I can only think they'd been told to do so when the response was no. They did not suggest that I have it while at my other appointment but obviously could have done so. They also didn't suggest I get it, nor ask if I were planning to get it. It was weird I"m telling you lol Anyway....they obviously wanted people to get the shot prior to coming in or wouldn't be asking..I'm just wondering why they were told to not make a response and to give a notable pause that most all would notice and say nothing.
Weird indeed.

No need to feel sorry for them either. Our No Vaccinated People Allowed sign on the front door protects us from having the genetically mutated humanoids shed their spike proteins all over our furniture and carpets. Protecting the human population from genetic modification insures the survival of humanity.
Good fucking grief!! You are brain washed

Good fucking grief!! You are brain washed

At least I have one.

Far-Right Extremists Unite to Peddle COVID-19 Vaccine Disinformation | Right Wing Watch

It is interesting to note that the same people who are spreading these lies are the ones who are the most vocal about opening the economy and relaxing restrictions. That will not fully happen until herd inmmunity is achieved. Some of you people seem to be too fucking stupid to understand that you are undermining your own best interest
Selected Excerpts:
From QAnon adherents to full-blown white supremacists, far-right extremists appear to be uniting in their quest to undermine the COVID-19 vaccine.

According to The New York Times, “bashing of the safety and efficacy of vaccines is occurring in chatrooms frequented by all manner of right-wing groups including the Proud Boys; the Boogaloo movement, a loose affiliation known for wanting to spark a second Civil War; and various paramilitary organizations.”

The far-right narrative that vaccinations are tools of excessive government control has also spread through QAnon channels, many of which are using fearmongering, fake news, and disinformation campaigns to stop followers from taking the vaccine.

QAnon channels were among the far-right groups to spread disinformation about celebrities dying from COVID-19 vaccinations. These include false claims about the deaths of boxing legend Marvin Hagler, former MLB player Hank Aaron, and most recently, rapper DMX, who died last week from a reported heart attack.

It is worth noting that even though the United States is set to meet the demand for COVID-19 vaccinations by the summer, it does not necessarily mean that the country will be able to achieve herd immunity. According to recent studies, experts believe that roughly 70 percent of Americans need to be vaccinated before herd immunity can be reached, which means that the government will need to focus on convincing those who do not want to take the vaccine to take it. Yet as anti-vaccine disinformation campaigns continue to spread across social media, it will become increasingly difficult for government officials to convince a large segment of the population to take the vaccine.

Last edited:

MYOB, Karen.
I am making it my business. Yiou dumb fucks are undermining public health and as such the ecconomy . You are selfish, self obsorbed, self serving and stupid. And it is clear that you are too stupid to understand what "Karen" means

MYOB, Karen.
I am making it my business. Yiou dumb fucks are undermining public health and as such the ecconomy . You are selfish, self obsorbed, self serving and stupid. And it is clear that you are too stupid to understand what "Karen" means
My body, my choice, fucking fascist.

MYOB, Karen.

Your spelling announces your disregard for accuracy -
Which reflects in your absorption of fake science.

MYOB, Karen.
My body, my choice, fucking fascist.
Thank you for confirming your pathetic ignorance as to what fascism is. Fascism is the use of oppressive authoritarianism to support narrow governmental intersts and in support of a narrow favored elete. I am advocating for the cooperatiion of the community with the help of government to fight an enemy for the collective good. And if that means such things as mask mandates and other restrictions, so be it. It is still for the well being of all and not the favored few and not for the purpose of governmental power

Forum List

Back