OMG, the flu disappeared

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
All bets are off, the flu disappeared cuz of COVID, SOB.

I wonder what other kinds of things disappeared cuz of COVID? Talk about cancel culture and safe spaces, wholly shit, COVID is a progressive pipedream. COVID is the greatest most best cancel event in the history of mankind, or at least since the Earth was flooded or smacked by an asstroid.

Hopefully Biden can cancel cancer too, remember he promised.

Covidiots will tell you it’s because of the masks, but then they’ll tell you that covid rates are going up because people aren’t wearing masks :rolleyes:

Really it’s just because they’re labeling flu as covid now. And probably many other things as covid too

Covidiots will tell you it’s because of the masks, but then they’ll tell you that covid rates are going up because people aren’t wearing masks :rolleyes:

Really it’s just because they’re labeling flu as covid now. And probably many other things as covid too
It was always the regular flu being counted as WuFlu. Probably half of the so-called COVID cases were just regular flu.

It is because of masks. Covid is far more contagious than the flu, you ignorant piece of garbage.
Thank you for admitting that masks are useless against covid because it is more contagious. I'm not worried about flu, so why would I wear your cockamamie mask. You are a fucking moron. I'm not worried about your scamdemic covid either. THE SKY IS FALLING.

Until today I didn't know flu wasn't so contagious. I was fooled into believing the flu that ran throughout everywhere I worked were just allergies :yes_text12:

Yeah because masks and social distancing work, you dumbass piece of shit.
You run your liberal mouth, and don't know jack crap. Better watch calling people names like that, because you'll turn right around and have to apologize for it... You'll eat your own words for being a political hack who wants to defend the indefensible at every turn.

I've heard by professionals in the medical industry, that the flu has magically disappeared, and no prescriptions for (tama-flu) were being written for it in a long time or ever since this thing started.

It was a pharmacist who said that.

Then a doctor told me personally (after I told him that I had a cold recently upon a check up), he said "ha I thought everything was covid now, you sure you had a cold" ??? I laughed and said well it ain't Covid because I had that several months ago, and checked out clean for it everytime I get tested when I catch a virus. Company makes us get tested.

He then told me, "well the flu disappeared", as they hadn't filled any prescriptions for it either. These are professional medical techs or physicians, and now what are your credentials ? I thought so.

It is because of masks. Covid is far more contagious than the flu, you ignorant piece of garbage.
That's funny, because when I got Covid my wife took care of me just like she had done in the past when I had the flu, and guess what ??? She never contacted the wuflu. Infact no one in my family caught the thing, even though they never stop visiting or going about life in a normal way around us.

They have all been tested at different times, and all for different reason's, and nope, no wuflu. Just allergies and colds.... It's that they had pre-testing due to dentist appointments, surgeries, and etc. Nope, no wuflu. Highly contagious eh ??

Wrong.
Covid-19 and flu have an almost identical rate of contagion.
Covid-19 has an R0 = 1.9 and flu on average has an R0=1.8.
(R0 is the number of people one case is likely to cause.)

CovidNPC.jpg

And incredibly,they even seem to think internet posters are just making this up even though you give them links where they can hear it from the horses mouths of the best doctors in the world saying it in videos. :cuckoo: They can’t own up to being wrong so instead of addressing what doctors say they attack the messenger,it makes them feel good about themselves.

That's funny, because when I got Covid my wife took care of me just like she had done in the past when I had the flu, and guess what ??? She never contacted the wuflu. Infact no one in my family caught the thing, even though they never stop visiting or going about life in a normal way around us.

They have all been tested at different times, and all for different reason's, and nope, no wuflu. Just allergies and colds.... It's that they had pre-testing due to dentist appointments, surgeries, and etc. Nope, no wuflu. Highly contagious eh ??
Sense you embarrassed him shitless he was too afraid to show his face after that.:abgg2q.jpg:

I wonder what other kinds of things disappeared cuz of COVID? Talk about cancel culture and safe spaces, wholly shit, COVID is a progressive pipedream. COVID is the greatest most best cancel event in the history of mankind, or at least since the Earth was flooded or smacked by an asstroid.

I don't know how all these people got covid when everyone locked down for a year. But that's probably why the flu wasn't floating around. Emergency Propaganda trumps seasonal vaccine shots a fast way to get mega money too.

And incredibly,they even seem to think internet posters are just making this up even though you give them links where they can hear it from the horses mouths of the best doctors in the world saying it in videos. :cuckoo: They can’t own up to being wrong so instead of addressing what doctors say they attack the messenger,it makes them feel good about themselves.
In talking more on this post I was referring to how the best doctors are saying we don’t need to be wearing masks now nor do we need six feet social distancing.

I don't know how all these people got covid when everyone locked down for a year. But that's probably why the flu wasn't floating around. Emergency Propaganda trumps seasonal vaccine shots a fast way to get mega money too.
The trolls around here who keep saying the covid virus is dangerous can’t explain how the flu went away so quickly or how this years past desths were no more higher than normal years past.lol.

Forum List

Back