This should be enough of a reason not to get a Covid-19 vaccine.

I-Dont-Watch-CNN-Funny-Vinyl-Widow-Sticker.jpg

Red flag: suggesting children need it. What a crock of falsehoods that whole concept. Children have not shown to be at risk for symptoms nor spread, but certain elements of the scientific community are all for it? Follow the money trail and find various pockets open and ready.

Side note: I recently made an appointment for a mammogram at a local hx. First question asked after taking my name/DOB/insurance was, "Have you been vaccinated for COVID-19?" I answered "No, I haven't". Her response? Pause...a most notable pause but said nothing. I just marked it off as thinking well, she was busy typing in my info (even though she'd finished) so she just didn't respond. So, I had to cancel that appointment...fast forward calling a week later to reschedule and a different person took my call. Same question, "Have you been vaccinated for COVID-19? I (again) replyed "No, I haven't". Same notable pause...(count several beats). Ok...call me over-suspicious but had she just have said something..anything...I would not have come to the conclusion that they both had same reaction to my "no" answer with the same pause/silence. I can only think they'd been told to do so when the response was no. They did not suggest that I have it while at my other appointment but obviously could have done so. They also didn't suggest I get it, nor ask if I were planning to get it. It was weird I"m telling you lol Anyway....they obviously wanted people to get the shot prior to coming in or wouldn't be asking..I'm just wondering why they were told to not make a response and to give a notable pause that most all would notice and say nothing.

Red flag: suggesting children need it. What a crock of falsehoods that whole concept. Children have not shown to be at risk for symptoms nor spread, but certain elements of the scientific community are all for it? Follow the money trail and find various pockets open and ready.

Side note: I recently made an appointment for a mammogram at a local hx. First question asked after taking my name/DOB/insurance was, "Have you been vaccinated for COVID-19?" I answered "No, I haven't". Her response? Pause...a most notable pause but said nothing. I just marked it off as thinking well, she was busy typing in my info (even though she'd finished) so she just didn't respond. So, I had to cancel that appointment...fast forward calling a week later to reschedule and a different person took my call. Same question, "Have you been vaccinated for COVID-19? I (again) replyed "No, I haven't". Same notable pause...(count several beats). Ok...call me over-suspicious but had she just have said something..anything...I would not have come to the conclusion that they both had same reaction to my "no" answer with the same pause/silence. I can only think they'd been told to do so when the response was no. They did not suggest that I have it while at my other appointment but obviously could have done so. They also didn't suggest I get it, nor ask if I were planning to get it. It was weird I"m telling you lol Anyway....they obviously wanted people to get the shot prior to coming in or wouldn't be asking..I'm just wondering why they were told to not make a response and to give a notable pause that most all would notice and say nothing.
always say yes

always say yes
lol yes....so it would seem I didn't provide them the "right" answer for their survey. I guess they also prevented any personal risk from making medical recommendations about a experimental vaccine. So there's that!

always say yes
lol yes....so it would seem I didn't provide them the "right" answer for their survey. I guess they also prevented any personal risk from making medical recommendations about a experimental vaccine. So there's that!
You have to play their game to participate.

Propaganda central, a.k.a. CNN's Sanjay Gupta says it's essential that everyone gets it.

If you don't want one, don't get it. Others should base their decisions on their personal circumstances.
And if you don't want to stop at red lights,don't. Others should base their decisions on their personal circumstances. IDIOT! Do you not understand that what you do (or don't do) effects others and what others do effects you? Do you understand the concept of herd immunity and that the only way to get there without millions more deaths is through vaccination? You people are stupid and irresponsable.

Got my 2nd Pfizer shot yesterday. Just two more weeks and I'll be a covid-19 repelling god..

Looks legit me I dis could use some vaccines. What a mess they have. Sick people all over the place an nowhere to quarantine.

If all the people at that clinic have gotten the shot, since I won't call it a vaccination because it isn't, but they shouldn't care if anyone else has. They're all protected so what does it matter... right? Why are those who have gotten the experimental shot worried about everybody else? If you've gotten the shot, then move on, don't bug anyone else, you're protected, or at least you think you are, so just STFU and leave everyone else alone.

If all the people at that clinic have gotten the shot, since I won't call it a vaccination because it isn't, but they shouldn't care if anyone else has. They're all protected so what does it matter... right? Why are those who have gotten the experimental shot worried about everybody else? If you've gotten the shot, then move on, don't bug anyone else, you're protected, or at least you think you are, so just STFU and leave everyone else alone.
Therein lies the Catch22....if the shots work people shouldn't be worried about contracting the virus just as you've stated. This is one of the reasons that highlights a major weakness. IF the shot works why are they worried about those who are vaccine-hesitant? The experts who state they really don't know are the honest ones. They won't "know" until around 2023 and beyond.

It wasn't a clinic, but the top hospital in my area (3 counties-easy access to all).

Last edited:
Why get a synthetic vaccine when there is a 99.8% recovery rate -
Most all 'cases' are jacked up from 40 amplification cycles on pcr test.
Even Jesuit-Fauci states any pcr test with over 35 cycles, yields false positives.

Forum List

Back