This nonsense demonstrates how sick and demonic the GOP has become.

flacaltenn, post: 21482774
Most people are not THREATENED by people of faith or atheists with a grudge for that matter.

It’s not a matter of being ‘threatened’ as in physical threats to life and property. Peaceable believers in fairy tales don’t normally hurt anyone.

My daughter a very kind and intelligent soul who when quite young accepted an invitation to spend the night with a classmate who didn’t seem to have many friends for an event on New Years Eve.

It was a church event. She came home traumatized by being subjected to being told about her destiny in hell if she was not saved.

This jerk Christian Wisconsin State Representative reminds me of that type of proselytizing.

Sure he has the right to include a Bible verse in his little Christmas video, but why in the hell does he need to include in a message about Christian love at Christmastime the part about non-believers being doomed to destruction.

I think it’s fine to call out a Lawmaker for promoting an archaic antagonistic message.

I agree that he should be investigated as to whether State funds, equpiment or personnel were used in his message of Christ’s love excluding the non-believers.

It appears the GOP or so-called republican party has destroyed itself when it comes to promoting insanity, hypocrisy, treason, hate, moral perversion and blasphemy.

Wisconsin Lawmaker: Convert To Christianity Or Be ‘Destroyed’

Does quoting the Bible on Christmas threaten you more than defending Sharia Law? You need a safe space from people of faith? Think they threaten you?

Most people are not THREATENED by people of faith or atheists with a grudge for that matter.

By most people, you mean most people who aren't right wing cause right wingers are scared to death of anyone who doesn't share their same religious beliefs.

So you saying the left are all a bunch of atheist?

What are you saying?

Too many big words?

Facts get in your way?

View attachment 237364

You understand that phrase first appeared on our paper money in 1957, don't you?

It’s not a matter of being ‘threatened’ as in physical threats to life and property. Peaceable believers in fairy tales don’t normally hurt anyone.

My daughter a very kind and intelligent soul who when quite young accepted an invitation to spend the night with a classmate who didn’t seem to have many friends for an event on New Years Eve.

It was a church event. She came home traumatized by being subjected to being told about her destiny in hell if she was not saved.

This jerk Christian Wisconsin State Representative reminds me of that type of proselytizing.

Sure he has the right to include a Bible verse in his little Christmas video, but why in the hell does he need to include in a message about Christian love at Christmastime the part about non-believers being doomed to destruction.

I think it’s fine to call out a Lawmaker for promoting an archaic antagonistic message.

I agree that he should be investigated as to whether State funds, equpiment or personnel were used in his message of Christ’s love excluding the non-believers.

My xxxxxxx a very kind and intelligent soul who when quite young accepted an invitation to spend the night with a classmate who didn’t seem to have many friends for an event on New Years Eve.

If a person doesn't accept Jesus Christ as there lord and savior they will go to hell, it's a fact.

Does quoting the Bible on Christmas threaten you more than defending Sharia Law? You need a safe space from people of faith? Think they threaten you?

By most people, you mean most people who aren't right wing cause right wingers are scared to death of anyone who doesn't share their same religious beliefs.

What are you saying?

Too many big words?

Facts get in your way?

View attachment 237364

You understand that phrase first appeared on our paper money in 1957, don't you?

Signed into law 1956

Coins 1864

2cents_coin.jpg

My xxxxxxx a very kind and intelligent soul who when quite young accepted an invitation to spend the night with a classmate who didn’t seem to have many friends for an event on New Years Eve.

If a person doesn't accept Jesus Christ as there lord and savior they will go to hell, it's a fact.

Prove your beliefs are right, and mine are wrong.

Creation

On the first day, the Flying Spaghetti Monster separated the water from the heavens; on the second, because He could not tread water for long and had grown tired of flying, He created the land—complemented by a beer volcano. Satisfied, the Flying Spaghetti Monster overindulged in beer from the beer volcano and woke up hungover. Between drunken nights and clumsy afternoons, the Flying Spaghetti Monster produced seas and land (for a second time, accidentally, because he forgot that he created it the day before) along with Heaven and a midget, which he named Man. Man and an equally short woman lived happily in the Olive Garden of Eden for some time until the Flying Spaghetti Monster caused a global flood in a cooking accident.

Creation

On the first day, the Flying Spaghetti Monster separated the water from the heavens; on the second, because He could not tread water for long and had grown tired of flying, He created the land—complemented by a beer volcano. Satisfied, the Flying Spaghetti Monster overindulged in beer from the beer volcano and woke up hungover. Between drunken nights and clumsy afternoons, the Flying Spaghetti Monster produced seas and land (for a second time, accidentally, because he forgot that he created it the day before) along with Heaven and a midget, which he named Man. Man and an equally short woman lived happily in the Olive Garden of Eden for some time until the Flying Spaghetti Monster caused a global flood in a cooking accident.

No link?

The world to complicated for you?, now back to topic..

What are you saying?

Too many big words?

Facts get in your way?

View attachment 237364

Signed into law 1956

Coins 1864

View attachment 237366

Yes, it was put on a penny back then, and then later on gold and silver coins. It wasn't until 1956 till it was on all money. If you want to talk about what's on money, why don't you mention reference to the new world order? Novus ordo seclorum (meaning "new order of the ages"), or the pyramid with that eye on top?

Creation

No link?

The world to complicated for you?, now back to topic..

No credible link proving your Hell fairy tale?

It appears the GOP or so-called republican party has destroyed itself when it comes to promoting insanity, hypocrisy, treason, hate, moral perversion and blasphemy.

Additionally to add as in ignorance.

How is it ignorant to follow gods law?

We are not throwing gays off of building's are we?

Are we throwing gays In jail?

Are we preventing them from marriage?

Is abortion Illegal?

This country was founded on Christianity...

Is abortion Illegal?

You didn't kill a gay person, so Christianity is correct and not stupid. Got it.

bear513, post: 21483029

Which Christianity? Those guided by bold reason or those succumbed to blindfolded fear?

"Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because, if there be one, he must more approve the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear.” Thomas Jefferson - A Founding Father.

Is abortion Illegal?

You didn't kill a gay person, so Christianity is correct and not stupid. Got it.

The more you piss me off the more I find god exsist

Is abortion Illegal?

The more you piss me off the more I find god exsist

Your lower case god indeed and I take that as a complement.

bear513, post: 21483029

Which Christianity? Those guided by bold reason or those succumbed to blindfolded fear?

"Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because, if there be one, he must more approve the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear.” Thomas Jefferson - A Founding Father.

Bullshit People that have fear of dying don't have Jesus In there hearts..

Example

People that have Jesus in their hearts, have control

Example

Do you have a legitimate and/or credible source?
Consider this example of GOPer insanity: It’s Horrifying That Trump’s Secretary of State Thinks the Rapture is Real
LOL

It's horrifying that you think there is no God. Or nothing that government cannot do, or a billion other morally wrong things.

The fact that you need to demonize those who disagree with you speaks volumes about YOU, not your opponents.

Chow asshole.
Chow up your own asshole.

Forum List

Back