This nonsense demonstrates how sick and demonic the GOP has become.

It appears the GOP or so-called republican party has destroyed itself when it comes to promoting insanity, hypocrisy, treason, hate, moral perversion and blasphemy.

Wisconsin Lawmaker: Convert To Christianity Or Be ‘Destroyed’
Do you have a legitimate and/or credible source?
Consider this example of GOPer insanity: It’s Horrifying That Trump’s Secretary of State Thinks the Rapture is Real
LOL

It's horrifying that you think there is no God. Or nothing that government cannot do, or a billion other morally wrong things.

The fact that you need to demonize those who disagree with you speaks volumes about YOU, not your opponents.

Chow asshole.
Chow up your own asshole.
48987049_2277886602452348_6825727954274746368_n.jpg

bear513, post: 21483033
It's a fact we all know it and can feel it .

Billions of people were not born with your supernatural tenuous abilities. It’s not a fact for us? Its not a fact for you either. Its a belief that is reliant purely on faith.

It appears the GOP or so-called republican party has destroyed itself when it comes to promoting insanity, hypocrisy, treason, hate, moral perversion and blasphemy.

Consider this example of GOPer insanity: It’s Horrifying That Trump’s Secretary of State Thinks the Rapture is Real
LOL

It's horrifying that you think there is no God. Or nothing that government cannot do, or a billion other morally wrong things.

The fact that you need to demonize those who disagree with you speaks volumes about YOU, not your opponents.

Chow asshole.

I can be the biggest dick In the world Jesus and mother Mary won't kill me as long as I posting..

My wife died

My cousin died

My best man at my wedding died..

10 fucking years ago..

Jesus and mother Mary is keeping me alive.

To spread the news Jesus and mother Mary is real..

bear513, post: 21483033
It's a fact we all know it and can feel it .

Billions of people were not born with your supernatural tenuous abilities. It’s not a fact for us? Its not a fact for you either. Its a belief that is reliant purely on faith.

I should be dead , no?

I believe in mother Mary and Jesus

How am I a still alive, 10 years later

How does my body survive 10 years later?

I drank so much vodka and beer In 10 years .

God and mother Mary doesn't want me to die because I have an attitude and know the truth..

LOL

Chow asshole.

I can be the biggest dick In the world Jesus and mother Mary won't kill me as long as I posting..

My wife died

My cousin died

10 fucking years ago..

Do you understand they died 10 years ago?

I could out drink them then..

I know for a fact god , Jesus and mother exist..

If they didn't I would be dead .

My wife died
My cousin died
10 fucking years ago..
Maybe you are?

My wife died
My cousin died
10 fucking years ago..
Maybe you are?

So you going to die?

You can't pick and choose ..

My wife died
My cousin died
10 fucking years ago..
Maybe you are?

So you going to die?

You can't pick and choose ..
I can choose when, not if.
Anyhow, my view of where our species is heading makes me glad I’m so old I won’t be around to see much more.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because, if there be one, he must more approve the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson.

Jefferson's Religious Beliefs | Thomas Jefferson's Monticello

bear513, post: 21483056
Bullshit People that have fear of dying don't have Jesus In there hearts..

You missed the point. Jefferson was a founding father of our great nation but he was not a Christian according to your standards.

That Jefferson quote I believe is saying it’s ok to question the existence of a god because if a god does exist such a being would more approve those that honor and use reason than those that believe in such a being based upon blindfolded fear.

JEFFERSON AND CHRISTIANITY
“While Jefferson was a firm theist, the God in which he believed was not the traditional Christian divinity. Jefferson rejected the notion of the Trinity and Jesus’ divinity. He rejected Biblical miracles, the resurrection, the atonement, and original sin (believing that God could not fault or condemn all humanity for the sins of others, a gross injustice).10 In neither the eighteenth century nor today would most people consider a person with those views a “Christian.”

The United States was not founded on Christianity unless we remove the contributions from the non-Christian founders as irrelevant.

Reason does not allow me to remove a single one.

I believe our founding was based upon the enlightenment having little to do with the religious dogma based upon what Jefferson alluded to as blindfolded fear.

Last edited:
I should be dead , no?

I believe in mother Mary and Jesus

How am I a still alive, 10 years later

How does my body survive 10 years later?

I drank so much vodka and beer In 10 years .

God and mother Mary doesn't want me to die because I have an attitude and know the truth..

Great to hear it. But that is your belief and your experience.

Just don’t around saying that my country was founded on religious dogma based on the belief of God and mother Mary.

Jefferson and many of the founders did not believe when founding this great nation that Mary was a virgin who gave birth to god’s son in order for him to shed his blood in order to save mankind from going to hell if they believed it.

Does quoting the Bible on Christmas threaten you more than defending Sharia Law? You need a safe space from people of faith? Think they threaten you?

Most people are not THREATENED by people of faith or atheists with a grudge for that matter.
For all the atrocities, treason, blasphemy and crimes against humanity and the global economy, it is time for the GOP in particular and its lap dog tRump to get horrified! Bigly.
So Democrats are responsible for the Civil War, got us into WWI, WWII, Korea, and escalated the Vietnam War. The party has killed more Americans than any other, but its the Republicans fault ? Historically speaking you lefty loons are idiots.

bear513, post: 21483085

Why can’t you say that you know god Jesus and mother exist and leave it at that?

I know for a fact that if I jump off a ten story building onto hard pavement below it will kill me. I do not know for a fact that god Jesus and Mary exist and that there are eternal consequences for me if I do not choose to believe what you have chosen to believe.

Enjoy the peace you have with your religion and don’t worry about the rest of us that find peace in other ways.

That’s all I’m saying.

It’s called mutual respect and freedom of religion and freedom from religion.

Additionally to add as in ignorance.

How is it ignorant to follow gods law?

We are not throwing gays off of building's are we?

Are we throwing gays In jail?

Are we preventing them from marriage?

Is abortion Illegal?

This country was founded on Christianity...

You didn't kill a gay person, so Christianity is correct and not stupid. Got it.

The more you piss me off the more I find god exsist

I'm not trying to piss you off, and I don't care if you believe in god. Just don't expect to push your beliefs on others without repercussions.

Thought I asked you about whether you felt threatened by bible quotes or people of faith.
Sure, nothing thretening to nonbelivers anywhere in the bible.
Is 13: 15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.
16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

Does that 2000 old violence threaten you? Did you even read the context? It's a parable about vengeance. Is vegeance a verboten topic?
So vengeance makes dashing children to pieces OK with you, you sick POS.

How about this for context?
Don't you dare invite someone to your church if it is different from the church they have known!

De 13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die...

15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.

Wisconsin state Rep. Scott Allen (R) made the suggestion during a Wisconsin Assembly debate about a bill that would make it illegal to offer abortions through state health insurance plans.

“Labor force shortages are tied to population declines. And labor force shortages are a limiting factor in economic growth. And limited economic growth poses a problem when government tries to pay for public services and infrastructure,” Allen said.

“In spite of this Mr. Speaker, ironically, the Democrats continue their effort to support the abortion industry.”

Allen also called abortion “wrong,” WZIM reported.

"Often in public debates people are afraid to say it, but let me just say it: Abortion is wrong," he said. "Although it may be legal we should in no way, shape or form should we provide public funding for abortion."

Wisconsin state lawmaker suggests banning abortions to add to labor force

My daughter a very kind and intelligent soul who when quite young accepted an invitation to spend the night with a classmate who didn’t seem to have many friends for an event on New Years Eve.

It was a church event. She came home traumatized by being subjected to being told about her destiny in hell if she was not saved.

This is proof we're raising a bunch of snowflakes. When a church event turns out to be "traumatizing" to someone, they really need to grow a set.

My daughter a very kind and intelligent soul who when quite young accepted an invitation to spend the night with a classmate who didn’t seem to have many friends for an event on New Years Eve.

It was a church event. She came home traumatized by being subjected to being told about her destiny in hell if she was not saved.

This is proof we're raising a bunch of snowflakes. When a church event turns out to be "traumatizing" to someone, they really need to grow a set.

It was shot at the WI capital, not a church event.

It was shot at the WI capital, not a church event.

Read what I quoted you dumb bitch.

Forum List

Back