TRUMP'S APPROVAL holding steady in new poll, DESPITE SHUTDOWN DRAMA

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
And yet Elizabeth Drew, whoever the hell that is, has the nerve to write in a NYT editorial: "His political status, weak for some time, is now hurtling downhill."

More FAKE NEWS .....seems NYT and CNN are in a life and death fight to see who can make up the most outrageous Trump news.....ROTFLMFAO!

President Trump's public support appears to be holding steady despite the partial government shutdown dragging on amid a stalemate over his demand for border wall funding.

Trump's approval rating in the Hill-HarrisX polls has been relatively steady since September, remaining between 45 percent and 48 percent.

"Despite a couple of polls being a little bit outside or perhaps a little bit of outliers, we've seen the president's approval rating generally consistent and in the mid-forties," Mallory Newall, research director at Ipsos Public Affairs, said Friday during a panel discussion featured on Hill.TV's "What America's Thinking."

Read more at thehill.com ...

Sorry bud. His approval rating is at 39% :laugh:

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump

approval.png

Last edited:
Can somebody, anybody tell me why these polls matter, and even more importantly why anybody should trust them?

So you can figure out what team you want to be on. If the approval rating is good then you say I voted for that guy. If the approval rating is bad you say that guy sucks moose balls.

I dont think trust has anything to do with it. Its just a poll.

Last edited:
Can somebody, anybody tell me why these polls matter, and even more importantly why anybody should trust them?

The way polls work is the Press relentlessly attack Trump 24/7 and then they take a poll to see how well their hate mongering is working. They did the same BS to Bush.

And yet Elizabeth Drew, whoever the hell that is, has the nerve to write in a NYT editorial: "His political status, weak for some time, is now hurtling downhill."

More FAKE NEWS .....seems NYT and CNN are in a life and death fight to see who can make up the most outrageous Trump news.....ROTFLMFAO!

President Trump's public support appears to be holding steady despite the partial government shutdown dragging on amid a stalemate over his demand for border wall funding.

Trump's approval rating in the Hill-HarrisX polls has been relatively steady since September, remaining between 45 percent and 48 percent.

"Despite a couple of polls being a little bit outside or perhaps a little bit of outliers, we've seen the president's approval rating generally consistent and in the mid-forties," Mallory Newall, research director at Ipsos Public Affairs, said Friday during a panel discussion featured on Hill.TV's "What America's Thinking."

So...today we believe polls?
Damn it's hard to keep up!!!

So...today we believe polls?
Damn it's hard to keep up!!!
5oeH74O.png

The President's approval rating is more like 85% among the majority who elected him and will again in 2020. Trump was elected because he said he would build a wall to stop illegal entry and drugs into our Country. We will support his decision to not sign a continuing resolution that doesn't fund the wall. That will never change. The shutdown doesn't affect us one bit.

We love him. Wait for the next Trump rally o see the room packed to the rafters.

I suspect Trump could rape an entire group of children in the middle of 5th Avenue and conservatives would cheer

Imagine where they would be if he had lap dogs in the press the way obama did...his approval would be over 95%......

I suspect Trump could rape an entire group of children in the middle of 5th Avenue and conservatives would cheer

More likely Bill Clinton could have and you would have cheered. Don't be such an idiot.
I was 4 when he was elected. Now tell me why you've decided Bill Clinton has convinced you rape is fine and admirable.
That explains a lot. You are a youngster that hasn’t experienced much of the real world yet.

Forum List

Back