This nonsense demonstrates how sick and demonic the GOP has become.

Libs. They are fine with letting a man claim to be a girl, or any of 53 genders, but can't let people define their own religious beliefs.

Hypocrites, is not nearly a strong enough word to describe them and their vile actions.
Real Christians aren`t obsessed with this sort of thing. Gays don`t choose to be gay and transsexuals don`t choose to be transsexuals. Do you think they choose to be what they are so they can get beat up, taunted and every other sort of abuse that fake Christians heap upon them? Why are YOU obsessed with these people? Mmmmmm.

I barely referenced it, to make a point. My point stands.

YOu are willing to let a man deny the reality of his dna and physical body, but won't let a conservative self define his faith.

Hypocrite is not nearly a strong enough word to describe the vile shit that libs do today.
The two have absolutely no relationship with the other. Homosexuality is a Biological function for which you are hog tied to debate. The other is a sick plot, so as to play with people's minds.

Thank you for demonstrating my point.
Well folks, here we have the second one to hit the dirt. He can't debate the science, even though he draws his own sick conclusions concerning homosexuality, while linking it as being a choice, with nothing more than his own hatred to go by. You failed bigley, and made a real idiot of yourself. Move along. It only goes down hill for you from here on out.

I've seen people make that choice, and than choose again.

YOu are the one that does not respect people's choice to define their own Faith.

You've revealed yourself to be a bigot. And a hypocrite.

Dude. You've lost.
Lol! So you cant engage the debate intelligently. We get it. You're dismissed.

Your anti-Christian bigotry is blinding you.
Start debating the link I posted, because you're already looking like an idiot. Move boss. Show us what you got.

Your refusal to respect the self identifying of people you hate, is all I needed to make my point about liberals.

YOu are bigots and hypocrites.
Actually, we are readers of science, and aren't quick to jump, every time someone else tells us to jump. We prefer to use our own mind, and use real scientific research to draw our own conclusions. Many of us have decided that to lie to ourselves, may not be in our best interest. We don't bite the first piece of fruit we see on the tree. That's more about intelligence than it is to be a bigot or a hypocrite.

I did not ask for your rationalization for your bigotry.

I assumed there was some, and do not care about the details.

This folks is your typical Right wing liar who represents evil, who hides behind Christianity. Bear513 said I didn't believe in God. Yet, when pressed to prove I said such a thing, he claims I back tracked. Back tracked on what? He never proved I said anything about my belief in God, so what does that make him? And this is their religion. They obfuscate, and lie in the name of whatever religion they are promoting. They are a sick lot.

Excuse me?

I had to push you into it..

You didn't want to believe

Untill I caught you .

Welcome..
"Pushed into what"? I never said anything to be pushed into. You're lying again.You never proved I said anything about not believing in God.

Read your post child .

Lol! You're just running from your lies. I repeat, quote my exact words where I said I didn't believe in God. But you won't and can't. You are a liar, and you yourself used Gods name to manufacture that lie. You are definitely sick.

Get the fuck out of here, I busted your ass .now you want to claim a Christian.

Look, it's the first liar, and he came back. And he's still running from his lies. Where's the proof there Christian liar?

Lol! So you cant engage the debate intelligently. We get it. You're dismissed.

Start debating the link I posted, because you're already looking like an idiot. Move boss. Show us what you got.

Your refusal to respect the self identifying of people you hate, is all I needed to make my point about liberals.

Actually, we are readers of science, and aren't quick to jump, every time someone else tells us to jump. We prefer to use our own mind, and use real scientific research to draw our own conclusions. Many of us have decided that to lie to ourselves, may not be in our best interest. We don't bite the first piece of fruit we see on the tree. That's more about intelligence than it is to be a bigot or a hypocrite.

We already knew that, or you would have debated the link already. You have nothing intelligent to counter my link, so, say goodbye to the good folks. You lost this debate, and all you have is your own foolishness to continue with.

We already knew that, or you would have debated the link already. You have nothing intelligent to counter my link, so, say goodbye to the good folks. You lost this debate, and all you have is your own foolishness to continue with.

I've seen people choose to change their sexuality. And then change it back.

The science of today, is tainted by politics. It is bullshit.

You meanwhile, are an anti-Christian bigot, that does not respect the faith of people you hate.

Real Christians aren`t obsessed with this sort of thing. Gays don`t choose to be gay and transsexuals don`t choose to be transsexuals. Do you think they choose to be what they are so they can get beat up, taunted and every other sort of abuse that fake Christians heap upon them? Why are YOU obsessed with these people? Mmmmmm.

I barely referenced it, to make a point. My point stands.

YOu are willing to let a man deny the reality of his dna and physical body, but won't let a conservative self define his faith.

Hypocrite is not nearly a strong enough word to describe the vile shit that libs do today.
The two have absolutely no relationship with the other. Homosexuality is a Biological function for which you are hog tied to debate. The other is a sick plot, so as to play with people's minds.

Thank you for demonstrating my point.
Well folks, here we have the second one to hit the dirt. He can't debate the science, even though he draws his own sick conclusions concerning homosexuality, while linking it as being a choice, with nothing more than his own hatred to go by. You failed bigley, and made a real idiot of yourself. Move along. It only goes down hill for you from here on out.

I've seen people make that choice, and than choose again.

YOu are the one that does not respect people's choice to define their own Faith.

You've revealed yourself to be a bigot. And a hypocrite.
I don't run up to the first person I meet, and tell them what to believe. Nor have I ever done that. I'm not in the business of questioning one's faith. I realize I'm not God, so it's not my place. I'm more interested in catching liars and haters at their own sick game.

You meanwhile, are an anti-Christian bigot, that does not respect the faith of people you hate.
That is a bald face lie. It is physically impossible to "see people choose to change their sexuality". That is totally absurd. You'd have to be inside the person's body to know that. You are throwing spaghetti up against the wall about an argument you can't win. Try again.

That is a bald face lie. It is physically impossible to "see people choose to change their sexuality". That is totally absurd. You'd have to be inside the person's body to know that. You are throwing spaghetti up against the wall about an argument you can't win. Try again.

I've had personal friends who defined one way, and then changed, and then changed back.

I've discussed this with them, and though they are well programmed to follow the party line, they can't hide the changes in their behavior, or the sudden fact that they have bred multiple children.

I've had personal friends who defined one way, and then changed, and then changed back.

I've discussed this with them, and though they are well programmed to follow the party line, they can't hide the changes in their behavior, or the sudden fact that they have bred multiple children.

Duh! Of course they did. Hence, you have no understanding of the science. And as long as you put science into the same basket as politics, then you are nothing more than a willful idiot who has no desire for the truth or accurate scientific information. Consider yourself the same religious hard Right fanatic who can't see past his nose for his face. You're a lost cause there chief. You're toast.

How about listing all the groups that don't share right winger's predominant Christian beliefs that haven't already been denigrated here.

Sure.
Communist Party USA
Planned Parenthood
The Democrat Party
Gay Rights Action League
NARAL
NOW
Hollywood
Antifa

Are you saying none of those groups have been denigrated here? You know that's nuts, right?

Duh! Of course they did. Hence, you have no understanding of the science. And as long as you put science into the same basket as politics, then you are nothing more than a willful idiot who has no desire for the truth or accurate scientific information. Consider yourself the same religious hard Right fanatic who can't see past his nose for his face. You're a lost cause there chief. You're toast.

Your denial of reality is noted.

YOu are doing that, not because you are a scientist with hard data in your possession, but because you are a partisan ideologue.

And that same ideological rigidity is what is driving the "science" on this issue, imo.

Meanwhile, your anti-Christian bigotry remains.

YOu are doing that, not because you are a scientist with hard data in your possession, but because you are a partisan ideologue.

And that same ideological rigidity is what is driving the "science" on this issue, imo.

In the mean time, while you are bashing the science as nothing more than political, the next time you have a cat scan or use your cell phone, tell me all about the politics will you?

In the mean time, while you are bashing the science as nothing more than political, the next time you have a cat scan or use your cell phone, tell me all about the politics will you?

There is no ideological need, yet, that I am aware of, that requires conformity on CAT scans, or cell phone construction.

But gay rights, transgenderism, what have you, have certainly become sacred cows for the Libs. And they do not brook heresy.

There is no ideological need, yet, that I am aware of, that requires conformity on CAT scans, or cell phone construction.
You are the one calling Science bull shit and political, not me.

But gay rights, transgenderism, what have you, have certainly become sacred cows for the Libs. And they do not brook heresy.
Huh? Who's talking about gay rights? Lol! You're all over the map. We were talking about Homosexuality and how it can be explained scientifically, for which you had no answer for. Now you are making an even bigger fool of yourself by changing the conversation to gay rights. Boss, go home or do something to clear your head. You aren't talking cognitively.

You are the one calling Science bull shit and political, not me.

Huh? Who's talking about gay rights? Lol! You're all over the map. We were talking about Homosexuality and how it can be explained scientifically, for which you had no answer for. Now you are making an even bigger fool of yourself by changing the conversation to gay rights. Boss, go home or do something to clear your head. You aren't talking cognitively.

So your response to my point about the science on homosexuality, ect, being tainted by politics is to ridicule me for using a cell phone.

That fails to address my point, let alone actually challenge it.

Thus my point on that stands.

How about listing all the groups that don't share right winger's predominant Christian beliefs that haven't already been denigrated here.

Sure.
Communist Party USA
Planned Parenthood
The Democrat Party
Gay Rights Action League
NARAL
NOW
Hollywood
Antifa

Are you saying none of those groups have been denigrated here? You know that's nuts, right?

i would hope they would all be denigrated by men of good will everywhere.

You are doing that, not because you are a scientist with hard data in your possession, but because you are a partisan ideologue.
This is our present day Western version of Lysenkoism.

If the Climate Change NPCs win, they will destroy modern science in the West.

Forum List

Back