This leftist bullshit has to stop. Now they’re destroying WWII memorials... WTF excuses will CNN and MSNBC make for the jerks that did this???

Why would anyone deface and dishonor a memorial to WWII vets. Those men literally saved the planet.
To get someones attention. Obviously it worked.

You and they must be very proud.
I know I am. We gonna make you uncomfortable until there is a resolution. Hope you have thick skin.

This is the black officer murdered in Oakland yesterday. One Black life that does not matter. No main stream media will cover his death. No one cares but his family.

Glad you're loving the "protests."

Photo-Provided-to-Fox-by-family-of-slain-federal-contract-officer-Dave-Patrick-Pat-Underwood.jpg

Why would anyone deface and dishonor a memorial to WWII vets. Those men literally saved the planet.

I know I am. We gonna make you uncomfortable until there is a resolution. Hope you have thick skin.

This is the black officer murdered in Oakland yesterday. One Black life that does not matter. No main stream media will cover his death. No one cares but his family.

Glad your loving the "protests."

Photo-Provided-to-Fox-by-family-of-slain-federal-contract-officer-Dave-Patrick-Pat-Underwood.jpg
I'm from Oakland. Had nothing to do with the protest but nice try.

very sad .... if im not mistaken they are calling his death a terrorist attack ..

He was murdered by a "protester" Asslips. But you are glad that Black man's life didn't matter. He was shot and killed in cold blood doing his job and no one gives a shit. Colin Kapernick won't take a knee for him. No corrupt asshole Dim politician will ever mention his name.

But you're happy the "protesters" are doing their thing so good for you.

Yoir
Donald Trump Jr........................ is absolutely right! This has to stop!:clap:

"In the wake of last night's demonstrations, there are numerous instances of vandalism to sites around the National Mall. For generations the Mall has been our nation’s premier civic gathering space for non-violent demonstrations, and we ask individuals to carry on that tradition. " -

View attachment 343694
You are absolutely right, this shit needs to stop. How do you propose we stop it?

Just stop the riots and the looting and the chaos.

or if they refuse to stop....

make them stop forcefully.

That's all.
How are you going to do that though? I mean the forcefully part? You cant even keep terrorists from blowing shit up here. How are you going to stop a population of people that is integrated into every phase of your society?
When a mob of you goes and loots a store, a unit with automatic weapons is sent to put you down. Its quite simple really.
Great way to make the problem worse. How about a non retard try and answer the question. You people are embarrassing yourselves
Do you really think that if these riots became an every day thing, we wouldnt put them down lethally? Youve lost your god damn mind if you think that.
Who the fuck is talking about an everyday thing? Don’t try and change the conversation and get all serious like you’re actually making sense with your BS troll responses. Go sleep it off dude. You’re a joke

very sad .... if im not mistaken they are calling his death a terrorist attack ..

and most whites have nothing to do with black deaths in the inner cities or the deaths caused by bad cops.

I’m in Oakland right now and it’s all over the MSM. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

and most whites have nothing to do with black deaths in the inner cities or the deaths caused by bad cops.
Where do you think those racist cops come from? Where are they raised and by whom? Yeah you have plenty to do with their fucked up view of the world. You cant raise racists then absolve yourself of all responsibility. I wont allow it.

Where do you think those racist cops come from? Where are they raised and by whom? Yeah you have plenty to do with their fucked up view of the world. You cant raise racists then absolve yourself of all responsibility. I wont allow it.
there are very bad people in all shades ,professions and backgrounds... and who raised the black gang members that killed children in a driveby ?? you wont allow it ?? you are a rioter arent you ... are you antifa ? or blm ?

Yoir
Donald Trump Jr........................ is absolutely right! This has to stop!:clap:

"In the wake of last night's demonstrations, there are numerous instances of vandalism to sites around the National Mall. For generations the Mall has been our nation’s premier civic gathering space for non-violent demonstrations, and we ask individuals to carry on that tradition. " -

View attachment 343694
You are absolutely right, this shit needs to stop. How do you propose we stop it?

Just stop the riots and the looting and the chaos.

or if they refuse to stop....

make them stop forcefully.

That's all.
How are you going to do that though? I mean the forcefully part? You cant even keep terrorists from blowing shit up here. How are you going to stop a population of people that is integrated into every phase of your society?
When a mob of you goes and loots a store, a unit with automatic weapons is sent to put you down. Its quite simple really.
Great way to make the problem worse. How about a non retard try and answer the question. You people are embarrassing yourselves
Do you really think that if these riots became an every day thing, we wouldnt put them down lethally? Youve lost your god damn mind if you think that.
Who the fuck is talking about an everyday thing? Don’t try and change the conversation and get all serious like you’re actually making sense with your BS troll responses. Go sleep it off dude. You’re a joke
Asslips is saying that. Follow along please, or stay out of the way.

Pretty sure those Black vets are with the protesters. I know I would be if I was dead.
You're already brain dead, go out and protest dipshit.
Already did my protesting. Now I'm just explaining to you what its all about.
nobody has a problem with protesting MR Floyd death ! its the needless rioting we have a problem with !
Needless to who? No one gives a fuck what you think is needless. You dont live our lives everyday so what you have to say about something being needless is simply more bullshit we discard. Also its not just Floyd. Its for all Blacks hunted down and killed by whites under the cover of the legal system. You didnt want to listen when the protests were peaceful now youre going to deal with some shit being torn up and defaced. Its up to yall. You can choose to listen or not but we aint going no where and will continue to give you indigestion...or worse when necessary.

there are very bad people in all shades ,professions and backgrounds... and who raised the black gang members that killed children in a driveby ?? you wont allow it ?? you are a rioter arent you ... are you antifa ? or blm ?
I grew up in the hood. I was in the military in some fucked up places. I've seen the worst of the worst. I know better than most there are some bad people. The difference is of all the bad people I know only the cops are hired to actually protect us. Instead they are hunting and killing us.

Pretty sure those Black vets are with the protesters. I know I would be if I was dead.
You're already brain dead, go out and protest dipshit.
nobody has a problem with protesting MR Floyd death ! its the needless rioting we have a problem with !
Needless to who? No one gives a fuck what you think is needless. You dont live our lives everyday so what you have to say about something being needless is simply more bullshit we discard. Also its not just Floyd. Its for all Blacks hunted down and killed by whites under the cover of the legal system. You didnt want to listen when the protests were peaceful now youre going to deal with some shit being torn up and defaced. Its up to yall. You can choose to listen or not but we aint going no where and will continue to give you indigestion...or worse when necessary.
the fucking cop that killed him has rightfully been arrested ...do you care about the much larger number of whites killed by police ? does their families pain and sorrow matter ? i'll answer that question for your little weak ass .....no ! you hate America we get that ... you support rioting we get that...the question is whats next ?

All you've done is make veiled threats assmunch, you can't rationally explain your hatred.
A promise is different from a threat. There is no hatred only resolve. I dont waste time and calories hating people. Hating makes you irrational and stupid. Witness the KKK and the other cave monkey organizations. I cant put it any simpler. If you dont want shit defaced and torn up you better put a stop to your racism or grow thick skin.

Then you will continue to be killed by citizens protecting themselves and police, especially BLACK police, (who I notice hate people like you more than most white cops or corrections officers), or just be tossed into prison to rot.

I might give a shit, but then when I run across a piece of shit like you and have to scrap you out of the treads of my boots I stop giving a fuck.

Forum List

Back