This leftist bullshit has to stop. Now they’re destroying WWII memorials... WTF excuses will CNN and MSNBC make for the jerks that did this???

Yoir
Donald Trump Jr........................ is absolutely right! This has to stop!:clap:

"In the wake of last night's demonstrations, there are numerous instances of vandalism to sites around the National Mall. For generations the Mall has been our nation’s premier civic gathering space for non-violent demonstrations, and we ask individuals to carry on that tradition. " -

View attachment 343694
You are absolutely right, this shit needs to stop. How do you propose we stop it?

Just stop the riots and the looting and the chaos.

or if they refuse to stop....

make them stop forcefully.

That's all.
That’s nice wishful thinking but just stop is not a solution. Force is an option. How do you see that working?

Yoir
Donald Trump Jr........................ is absolutely right! This has to stop!:clap:

"In the wake of last night's demonstrations, there are numerous instances of vandalism to sites around the National Mall. For generations the Mall has been our nation’s premier civic gathering space for non-violent demonstrations, and we ask individuals to carry on that tradition. " -

View attachment 343694
You are absolutely right, this shit needs to stop. How do you propose we stop it?

That's all.
How are you going to do that though? I mean the forcefully part? You cant even keep terrorists from blowing shit up here. How are you going to stop a population of people that is integrated into every phase of your society?

The authorities I mean of course. Not me personally.

They know what to do.
I know you didnt mean you personally. I think you are placing too much faith in the authorities. If they knew what to do they would have already done it.

Ive been calling him that for years.

I wish I could claim credit for it. It fits because the only thing that comes out of his mouth is total shit.
Yep, it's a NEVER ENDING flow of shit coming from his/her/its? mouth. Can you imagine being as dumb as this one is? It must be horrific.

The racist shit that spews out of his mouth is staggering. Pure hatred. Black vets died in WWII as well but I guess Asslips is okay with them being dishonored also.

You dont even know any Black people. I know thousands. Keep fucking around. You support racism. You have effectively become the enemy.

LOL...

You're real scary asslips. I dare assholes like you to come out the the suburbs and see what happens.

Dipshits like you (I notice you're not out there yourself) burn down your own communities because if you leave your own communities and pull this shit, you'll be buzzard shit the next day.

Dont be scared. Be informed. I live in the suburbs so I'm here all the time. If that scares you dont be afraid. Unless you fuck up and I catch you.
we dont give a shit where you live bastard ..what we are saying is if yall are so tough why dont yall leave the city [where the police will protect you ] and come out to the suburbs ! why are yall burning and looting mostly in black hoods ? are you afraid to go out and get whitey ? i think you are .
Yall the cave chimps talking shit about being harsh. If you want some come get it. You honestly dont want no funk with me hill billy.
bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaa! im tempted to post a pic of myself ...one look and you will know that i eat thugs like you for breakfast punk !
Go ahead and post one. I havent seen a white boy I couldnt wreck. Maybe you will surprise me. I'm sure you will escalate to the next step though. All you tough internet white boys swear youre different. Yet not one of you have ever taken me up on my open invitation. I wonder why that is?
come and get it punk .
View attachment 343718
THAT'S you? Cool!
yep...im going to remove it now to protect my identity .
You DO look like one tough hombre!
ive been through some shit .....but i dont push people around ...i learned early its better to take an ass whipping than to let someone run over you ...ass whippings dont hurt a bad or as long as letting someone take advantage of you.

Yoir

View attachment 343694

That's all.
How are you going to do that though? I mean the forcefully part? You cant even keep terrorists from blowing shit up here. How are you going to stop a population of people that is integrated into every phase of your society?

The authorities I mean of course. Not me personally.

They know what to do.
The authorities are doing what they think is best and you seem to want something different so lay out your plan

You dont even know any Black people. I know thousands. Keep fucking around. You support racism. You have effectively become the enemy.

LOL...

You're real scary asslips. I dare assholes like you to come out the the suburbs and see what happens.

Dipshits like you (I notice you're not out there yourself) burn down your own communities because if you leave your own communities and pull this shit, you'll be buzzard shit the next day.

Dont be scared. Be informed. I live in the suburbs so I'm here all the time. If that scares you dont be afraid. Unless you fuck up and I catch you.
we dont give a shit where you live bastard ..what we are saying is if yall are so tough why dont yall leave the city [where the police will protect you ] and come out to the suburbs ! why are yall burning and looting mostly in black hoods ? are you afraid to go out and get whitey ? i think you are .
Yall the cave chimps talking shit about being harsh. If you want some come get it. You honestly dont want no funk with me hill billy.
bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaa! im tempted to post a pic of myself ...one look and you will know that i eat thugs like you for breakfast punk !
Go ahead and post one. I havent seen a white boy I couldnt wreck. Maybe you will surprise me. I'm sure you will escalate to the next step though. All you tough internet white boys swear youre different. Yet not one of you have ever taken me up on my open invitation. I wonder why that is?
come and get it punk .
View attachment 343718
THAT'S you? Cool!
:laughing0301:
:auiqs.jpg:

Yoir

View attachment 343694
By getting rid of ALL Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics in our country. THAT would be a wonderful start!
Is there a non blowhard here willing to try a realistic answer?

Yoir

View attachment 343694
By getting rid of ALL Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics in our country. THAT would be a wonderful start!
MY answer is to REMOVE all Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics from our great country. Problem SOLVED. You're welcome.

Yoir

View attachment 343694

That's all.
When a mob of you goes and loots a store, a unit with automatic weapons is sent to put you down. Its quite simple really.
Great way to make the problem worse. How about a non retard try and answer the question. You people are embarrassing yourselves

Ive been calling him that for years.

I wish I could claim credit for it. It fits because the only thing that comes out of his mouth is total shit.
Yep, it's a NEVER ENDING flow of shit coming from his/her/its? mouth. Can you imagine being as dumb as this one is? It must be horrific.

The racist shit that spews out of his mouth is staggering. Pure hatred. Black vets died in WWII as well but I guess Asslips is okay with them being dishonored also.
Pretty sure those Black vets are with the protesters. I know I would be if I was dead.

Yoir

View attachment 343694
MY answer is to REMOVE all Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics from our great country. Problem SOLVED. You're welcome.
Wonderful, but I’m not interested in boring, retarded and unrealistic ideas like this, why not just use magic to make everybody love eachother?!... next!

giphy.gif

Right. I can see from reading the threads here this weekend, and especially this one, that all these protests are bullshit. There is no racism in this country. We oughta just go shoot them all.
Yes, all rioters should be shot on sight.

LOL...

come and get it punk .
View attachment 343718
THAT'S you? Cool!
:laughing0301:
:auiqs.jpg:
:lol:

Yoir

View attachment 343694
I should have known you would be the one to come up with dumbest answer. You and your man crush. :lol:

Slaves built nothing. No one was willing to take the time to even train you to do such a thing. You were simply used for manual labor.

Hell no... No one would employ a piece of shit like asslips for anything anyway, but slaves were not given tools, they picked crops and did the shit work no one else would do without decent pay. You don't get good craftsmanship from indentured workers unless they're specifically selling their labor for training, and you damn sure don't get good craftsmanship from forced labor. No one even hired blacks for much of anything for decades after the war of northern aggression until we started mass manufacturing shit, and by then it was only because we couldn't import enough pollacks and slavs fast enough.

The idea asslips parrots that blacks "built" the nation is the jabbering of a drug addled commie retard. They did allow democrook plantation owners to become incredibly wealthy, and they continue to live in deplorable conditions the descendants of those democrooks have established for them, but the blacks were never a significant labor force in the country, EVER. When minimal wage laws were enacted, they became even less a part of the labor force, and when you look at a piece of shit like asslips, ask yourself if you want someone like that as part of your business.

Other blacks worked really hard to become accepted and they deserve their dignity. They were the path finders and overcame the racism of the democrook party. It's sad how pieces of shit like asslips are undermining their efforts.

Yoir

View attachment 343694

That's all.
When a mob of you goes and loots a store, a unit with automatic weapons is sent to put you down. Its quite simple really.
Great way to make the problem worse. How about a non retard try and answer the question. You people are embarrassing yourselves
Do you really think that if these riots became an every day thing, we wouldnt put them down lethally? Youve lost your god damn mind if you think that.

Forum List

Back