This leftist bullshit has to stop. Now they’re destroying WWII memorials... WTF excuses will CNN and MSNBC make for the jerks that did this???

Why would anyone deface and dishonor a memorial to WWII vets. Those men literally saved the planet.
To get someones attention. Obviously it worked.

You and they must be very proud.
I know I am. We gonna make you uncomfortable until there is a resolution. Hope you have thick skin.

This is the black officer murdered in Oakland yesterday. One Black life that does not matter. No main stream media will cover his death. No one cares but his family.

Glad you're loving the "protests."

Photo-Provided-to-Fox-by-family-of-slain-federal-contract-officer-Dave-Patrick-Pat-Underwood.jpg

I’m in Oakland right now and it’s all over the MSM. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

I am talking about national media nitwit. Not local Oakland news. No CNN....no MSNBC....no NY Times. Nothing.
Here... NBC. Took 5 seconds to find, nitwit

It says reported by local Bay Area NBC news. No CNN, No MSNBC, no NY Times. Nothing.

Pretty sure those Black vets are with the protesters. I know I would be if I was dead.
You're already brain dead, go out and protest dipshit.
Already did my protesting. Now I'm just explaining to you what its all about.
nobody has a problem with protesting MR Floyd death ! its the needless rioting we have a problem with !
Needless to who? No one gives a fuck what you think is needless. You dont live our lives everyday so what you have to say about something being needless is simply more bullshit we discard. Also its not just Floyd. Its for all Blacks hunted down and killed by whites under the cover of the legal system. You didnt want to listen when the protests were peaceful now youre going to deal with some shit being torn up and defaced. Its up to yall. You can choose to listen or not but we aint going no where and will continue to give you indigestion...or worse when necessary.
the fucking cop that killed him has rightfully been arrested ...do you care about the much larger number of whites killed by police ? does their families pain and sorrow matter ? i'll answer that question for your little weak ass .....no ! you hate America we get that ... you support rioting we get that...the question is whats next ?
This isnt about white people being killed, Stop with the weak "me too" shit. This is about the racism that has been allowed to be practiced unchecked by the cops on Black communities. This is about the feeling of being hunted that you live with every day for so long it just becomes a part of who you are simply because you were blessed with a lot of melanin.
Do you think that blacks feeling like they are being hunted by cops comes solely from cops being racist or do you think there are other elements involved?
Definitively from racist cops. I mean there are things we see in the system thats meant to kill or neutralize us but racist cops are the front line. They are racism personified. I was actually stunned when I moved out to the burbs and a white cop smiled at me. The ones in the hood are crazed animals selected specifically to kill and round up as many Blacks as possible.
Do you think the crime rate in the hood has an effect on how the cops act?
Pretty sure it does. I mean its part of the environment and your environment affects you. However, the cops are part of the crime in the hood. They routinely rob people and beat people up. They also protect big time drug dealers and arrest their small time competition for a fee. So its not like they are some innocents that have a bad day because of the crime.

Pretty sure those Black vets are with the protesters. I know I would be if I was dead.
nobody has a problem with protesting MR Floyd death ! its the needless rioting we have a problem with !
Needless to who? No one gives a fuck what you think is needless. You dont live our lives everyday so what you have to say about something being needless is simply more bullshit we discard. Also its not just Floyd. Its for all Blacks hunted down and killed by whites under the cover of the legal system. You didnt want to listen when the protests were peaceful now youre going to deal with some shit being torn up and defaced. Its up to yall. You can choose to listen or not but we aint going no where and will continue to give you indigestion...or worse when necessary.
the fucking cop that killed him has rightfully been arrested ...do you care about the much larger number of whites killed by police ? does their families pain and sorrow matter ? i'll answer that question for your little weak ass .....no ! you hate America we get that ... you support rioting we get that...the question is whats next ?
This isnt about white people being killed, Stop with the weak "me too" shit. This is about the racism that has been allowed to be practiced unchecked by the cops on Black communities. This is about the feeling of being hunted that you live with every day for so long it just becomes a part of who you are simply because you were blessed with a lot of melanin.
Do you think that blacks feeling like they are being hunted by cops comes solely from cops being racist or do you think there are other elements involved?
Definitively from racist cops. I mean there are things we see in the system thats meant to kill or neutralize us but racist cops are the front line. They are racism personified. I was actually stunned when I moved out to the burbs and a white cop smiled at me. The ones in the hood are crazed animals selected specifically to kill and round up as many Blacks as possible.
Pretty sure it does. I mean its part of the environment and your environment affects you. However, the cops are part of the crime in the hood. They routinely rob people and beat people up. They also protect big time drug dealers and arrest their small time competition for a fee. So its not like they are some innocents that have a bad day because of the crime.

Sweeping generalizations from someone who doesn't know shit.

Why would anyone deface and dishonor a memorial to WWII vets. Those men literally saved the planet.

I know I am. We gonna make you uncomfortable until there is a resolution. Hope you have thick skin.

This is the black officer murdered in Oakland yesterday. One Black life that does not matter. No main stream media will cover his death. No one cares but his family.

Photo-Provided-to-Fox-by-family-of-slain-federal-contract-officer-Dave-Patrick-Pat-Underwood.jpg

I’m in Oakland right now and it’s all over the MSM. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

I am talking about national media nitwit. Not local Oakland news. No CNN....no MSNBC....no NY Times. Nothing.

It says reported by local Bay Area NBC news. No CNN, No MSNBC, no NY Times. Nothing.
How much you want to bet those sites have the story tomorrow?

I worked emergency services for years and also worked in a large inner city ER for years. I have seen things that would make most of you curl up in a fetal ball.

Yes, the violence in the inner city affects everyone, cops included. The vast majority of cops are good people. No one is being fucking hunted. Stop with the drama queen bullshit.

Yes, there are bad cops. Yes some of them respond poorly to the violence and community dynamics. But to say all cops are racists is just as ignorant as white bigots making sweeping generalizations about Blacks. That is the tipoff Asslips is a racist.....the sweeping generalizations.

The asshole cop in Minneapolis comitted murder. He should be punished. But stop with the every cop is a racist. It is ignorant and bigoted.
"The vast majority of cops are good people. "

:laughing0301:

Hey dipshit. I spent 18 straight years observing their behavior. You worked in a hospital and they were nice to you. You dont know shit about it.

How much you want to bet those sites have the story tomorrow?

I hope so. If Black lives matter (and they do) his certainly matters. The man was murdered doing his job and trying to protect others.

It was not made to be the headline news the Floyd murder was, that is for sure. Whatever mentions it got from national news paled in comparison to the "news" bed wetting "journalists" were trying to create asserting Trump was threatening protesters because they were black.

He said "Looting leads to shooting". Most of the looters I saw were white kids for one, and for two, store owners were the ones shooting looters. Not nearly enough of course, but we will see what happens in the long run.

Asclepias, Negros are actually more likely to die from skin cancer. And since the dark skin prevents vitamin D, you get tons of other diseases Whitey folks do not. You seem reasonably intelligent. Do some Googling on the topic and try not to think "Negros get disease because of Whitey." ;) Blacks and Browns get diseases so much historically is why they have so many offspring. They know from experience a number do not last long. By the way, what did you get on your SATs and GMATs? :p But consider George Floyd who died of a heart attack while refusing to get into a squad car that is causing all the Negro and Hispanic, and qu33r White rioting. His heart at his age was worse than a 100 year old Asian. Do the math!

Last edited:

Hey dipshit. I spent 18 years observing their behavior. You worked in a hospital and they were nice to you.

I have been out on hundreds of police calls. I did emergency services. I worked hostages situations and situations with people with guns to their heads. You do not know what the fuck you are talking about. You are an ignorant blowhard.

Asclepias, Negros are actually more likely to die from skin cancer. And since the dark skin prevents vitamin D, you get tons of other diseases Whitey folks do not. You seem reasonably intelligent. Do some Googling on the topic. By the way, what did you get on your SATs and GMATs? Consider George Floyd who died of a heart attack that is causing all the Negro and Hispanic, and qu33r White rioting. His heart at his age was worse than a 100 year old Asian.
Read it and weep.

Hey dipshit. I spent 18 years observing their behavior. You worked in a hospital and they were nice to you.

I have been out on hundreds of police calls. I did emergency services. I worked hostages situations and situations with people with guns to their heads. You do not know what the fuck you are talking about. You are an ignorant blowhard.
Thanks for proving my point. You were their "nurse" friend. You dont know shit about it.

Last edited:

I worked emergency services for years and also worked in a large inner city ER for years. I have seen things that would make most of you curl up in a fetal ball.

Yes, the violence in the inner city affects everyone, cops included. The vast majority of cops are good people. No one is being fucking hunted. Stop with the drama queen bullshit.

Yes, there are bad cops. Yes some of them respond poorly to the violence and community dynamics. But to say all cops are racists is just as ignorant as white bigots making sweeping generalizations about Blacks. That is the tipoff Asslips is a racist.....the sweeping generalizations.

The asshole cop in Minneapolis comitted murder. He should be punished. But stop with the every cop is a racist. It is ignorant and bigoted.

And you're the pussy who will the first one on the phone calling the cops if your house gets robbed or your woman assaulted. You are the worst type of coward. You don't know shit.

Yoir
Donald Trump Jr........................ is absolutely right! This has to stop!:clap:

"In the wake of last night's demonstrations, there are numerous instances of vandalism to sites around the National Mall. For generations the Mall has been our nation’s premier civic gathering space for non-violent demonstrations, and we ask individuals to carry on that tradition. " -

View attachment 343694
You are absolutely right, this shit needs to stop. How do you propose we stop it?

Just stop the riots and the looting and the chaos.

or if they refuse to stop....

make them stop forcefully.

That's all.
How are you going to do that though? I mean the forcefully part? You cant even keep terrorists from blowing shit up here. How are you going to stop a population of people that is integrated into every phase of your society?
When a mob of you goes and loots a store, a unit with automatic weapons is sent to put you down. Its quite simple really.
Great way to make the problem worse. How about a non retard try and answer the question. You people are embarrassing yourselves
Do you really think that if these riots became an every day thing, we wouldnt put them down lethally? Youve lost your god damn mind if you think that.
Who the fuck is talking about an everyday thing? Don’t try and change the conversation and get all serious like you’re actually making sense with your BS troll responses. Go sleep it off dude. You’re a joke
Asslips is saying that. Follow along please, or stay out of the way.
I will gladly stay out of your way from now on. Talking with you only makes me dumber.
Thats why I dont bother even replying to the poor dumb bastard. Its like talking to a door knob.... that can type.
You dont respond because you lose every time we debate. You prefer easy targets because, you are a weak debater who relies on making up fake history and generally telling outright lies..

And you're the pussy who will the first one on the phone calling the cops if your house gets robbed or your woman assaulted. You are the worst type of coward. You don't know shit.
Theres no way I would ever call a cop. They are more likely to kill me than help me. Something goes down then I will be the one to handle it. The fuck I look like calling a cop to do anything for me?

Yoir
Donald Trump Jr........................ is absolutely right! This has to stop!:clap:

"In the wake of last night's demonstrations, there are numerous instances of vandalism to sites around the National Mall. For generations the Mall has been our nation’s premier civic gathering space for non-violent demonstrations, and we ask individuals to carry on that tradition. " -

View attachment 343694
You are absolutely right, this shit needs to stop. How do you propose we stop it?

That's all.
How are you going to do that though? I mean the forcefully part? You cant even keep terrorists from blowing shit up here. How are you going to stop a population of people that is integrated into every phase of your society?
When a mob of you goes and loots a store, a unit with automatic weapons is sent to put you down. Its quite simple really.
Great way to make the problem worse. How about a non retard try and answer the question. You people are embarrassing yourselves
Do you really think that if these riots became an every day thing, we wouldnt put them down lethally? Youve lost your god damn mind if you think that.
Who the fuck is talking about an everyday thing? Don’t try and change the conversation and get all serious like you’re actually making sense with your BS troll responses. Go sleep it off dude. You’re a joke
I will gladly stay out of your way from now on. Talking with you only makes me dumber.
Thats why I dont bother even replying to the poor dumb bastard. Its like talking to a door knob.... that can type.
You dont respond because you lose every time we debate. You prefer easy targets because, you are a weak debater who relies on making up fake history and generally telling outright lies..

He would not last one day doing a cop's job. 80% of the people cops deal with are complete assholes.

Theres no way I would ever call a cop. They are more likely to kill me than help me. Something goes down then I will be the one to handle it.

You would wet your fucking pants. I don't believe any of the shit you say. Never have.....

Theres no way I would ever call a cop. They are more likely to kill me than help me. Something goes down then I will be the one to handle it.

You would wet your fucking pants. I don't believe any of the shit you say. Never have.....
You dont have to believe it. Just make sure you dont ever have to test it.

Yoir

View attachment 343694

That's all.

He would not last one day doing a cop's job. 80% of the people cops deal with are complete assholes.
Me being a cop wouldnt be a good thing. I have a bad temper. Turned down the opportunity long ago.

Forum List

Back