This leftist bullshit has to stop. Now they’re destroying WWII memorials... WTF excuses will CNN and MSNBC make for the jerks that did this???

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Donald Trump Jr........................ is absolutely right! This has to stop!:clap:

"In the wake of last night's demonstrations, there are numerous instances of vandalism to sites around the National Mall. For generations the Mall has been our nation’s premier civic gathering space for non-violent demonstrations, and we ask individuals to carry on that tradition. " -

1590984351101.png

Attachments

• 1590984163105.png
    1590984163105.png
    1 MB · Views: 128
Better they deface those memorials than tear up property. I'm sure the non racist members of the military would understand. You better get the message. Black people are sick of your bullshit and racism.

Black people and white people are sick of the racism and bullshit of people who think like you. Wake up.

View attachment 343700

View attachment 343701
You dont even know any Black people. I know thousands. Keep fucking around. You support racism. You have effectively become the enemy.

The spray paint will be gone by sundown tomorrow, Skye. I hate to see it too. It's to push buttons, and they're doing a good job. The fires, now, that's another kettle of fish. Lighting the potties in the park on fire is one thing, but St. John's is something else. You don't get that kind of history back. Thank God they put it out in time.

The spray paint will be gone by sundown tomorrow, Skye. I hate to see it too. It's to push buttons, and they're doing a good job. The fires, now, that's another kettle of fish. Lighting the potties in the park on fire is one thing, but St. John's is something else. You don't get that kind of history back. Thank God they put it out in time.
You ARE a flaming hypocrite, OL.

so much hatred so much vandalism so much destruction

this has to stop, exactly as Donald Trump Jr meant

You gotta understand that the history you are talking about is one of oppression for Blacks. The only thing I know about WW2 is that Black soldiers were discriminated against even after they saved the asses of plenty white boys in europe. Then they came back home to more racism. So it aint all glorious and patriotic for Black people. It all comes with the stain and stink of racism.

Last edited:
You dont even know any Black people. I know thousands. Keep fucking around. You support racism. You have effectively become the enemy.

LOL...

You're real scary asslips. I dare assholes like you to come out the the suburbs and see what happens.

Dipshits like you (I notice you're not out there yourself) burn down your own communities because if you leave your own communities and pull this shit, you'll be buzzard shit the next day.

What did Jr. say?

LOL...

You're real scary asslips. I dare assholes like you to come out the the suburbs and see what happens.

Dipshits like you (I notice you're not out there yourself) burn down your own communities because if you leave your own communities and pull this shit, you'll be buzzard shit the next day.

Dont be scared. Be informed. I live in the suburbs so I'm here all the time. If that scares you dont be afraid. Unless you fuck up and I catch you.

What did Jr. say?

this

"This leftist bullshit has to stop. Now they’re destroying WWII memorials... WTF excuses will CNN and MSNBC make for the jerks that did this??? "

Donald Trump Jr........................ is absolutely right! This has to stop!:clap:

"In the wake of last night's demonstrations, there are numerous instances of vandalism to sites around the National Mall. For generations the Mall has been our nation’s premier civic gathering space for non-violent demonstrations, and we ask individuals to carry on that tradition. " -

View attachment 343694
Skye they are no longer demonstrators ...they are rioters and left wing thugs and should be dealt with...harshly.

What did Jr. say?

this

"This leftist bullshit has to stop. Now they’re destroying WWII memorials... WTF excuses will CNN and MSNBC make for the jerks that did this??? "
And 50 Secret Service agents have been injured. Deal with thugs.

View attachment 343694
Skye they are no longer demonstrators ...they are rioters and left wing thugs and should be dealt with...harshly.
So what are you going to do besides talk on the internet?

LOL...

It's SO comforting to know that someone else calls the racist moron, "Asslips". Wonderful to see!

View attachment 343694
So what are you going to do besides talk on the internet?

I'm not him.....but if I may...

Perhaps he is going to vote for Trump come November! :up:

Oh deary me. Relax kids. We just gotta let the barbarians loot and pillage and burn and annihilate. You know, let them purge all that pent up rage. But they really are good, good little boys and girls at heart, you'll see. After they've finished destroying their own homes and local businesses, after they've ceased burning down parts of forty plus cities, destroying tax payer paid for government property and desecrating memorials to our greatest heroes all will be well again, promise. Your words are about as American as a clod of Chinese manure.

Better they deface those memorials than tear up property. I'm sure the non racist members of the military would understand. You better get the message. Black people are sick of your bullshit and racism.
We Americans (including blacks) are sick of YOUR bullshit and racism, and lawlessness. The memorials shown in the OP, have video security aimed at them. The vandals will be caught. I suspect when they go to jail, their fellow inmates who are veterans, will make mincement of them.

And no, NO members of the military, or veterans will "understand"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back