This leftist bullshit has to stop. Now they’re destroying WWII memorials... WTF excuses will CNN and MSNBC make for the jerks that did this???

Two things.

First of all you are in no position to bargain.

Second you couldnt afford it anyway.

3rd No way we are going to do all the work of building this country and then leave it to yall.

4th. White women would claw your eyes out

Well thats actually 4 things but you get the point.
You haven't built squat, brainwashed pigeon. Go to Syria.

The only thing I know about WW2 is that Black soldiers were discriminated against even after they saved the asses of plenty white boys in europe.

Sorry Asclepias, you seem to know nothing about WWII except fake Hollywood crap that Negros beat the Germans. :p Intelligent Negros, and as you must realize they are very, very rare (unfortunately), were welcomed to Officer Candidate School in Miami in 1942 for example. The concept back before the "civil rights" bullshit was to hire the best and brightest because that is what makes a group that defeats an enemy. The mythology of "oppression" is a fake fact because most browns and blacks simply have inferiority complexes because they are less intelligent (and sometimes look kind of primitive) than the folks who created civilization which as you know is Whitey.

Last edited:
Better they deface those memorials than tear up property. I'm sure the non racist members of the military would understand. You better get the message. Black people are sick of your bullshit and racism.

They can always emigrate.

I'd be willing to pay for it, they forever give up their citizenship, get a free flight, to any country that will have them and money. The savings to America would be great in the long term.
Two things.

First of all you are in no position to bargain.

Second you couldnt afford it anyway.

3rd No way we are going to do all the work of building this country and then leave it to yall.

4th. White women would claw your eyes out

Well thats actually 4 things but you get the point.

LOL You are full of something.

You built nothing, a blip on the radar in history.

Emigration is the solution for people like you that hate America. Africa beckons.

Donald Trump Jr........................ is absolutely right! This has to stop!:clap:

"In the wake of last night's demonstrations, there are numerous instances of vandalism to sites around the National Mall. For generations the Mall has been our nation’s premier civic gathering space for non-violent demonstrations, and we ask individuals to carry on that tradition. " -

View attachment 343694
Skye they are no longer demonstrators ...they are rioters and left wing thugs and should be dealt with...harshly.
So what are you going to do besides talk on the internet?

I'm not him.....but if I may...

Perhaps he is going to vote for Trump come November! :up:
Yeah thats pretty harsh.
Things need to get harsh.
So what are you going to do to make it harsh beside vote?
Have gun...will travel.

Donald Trump Jr........................ is absolutely right! This has to stop!:clap:

"In the wake of last night's demonstrations, there are numerous instances of vandalism to sites around the National Mall. For generations the Mall has been our nation’s premier civic gathering space for non-violent demonstrations, and we ask individuals to carry on that tradition. " -

View attachment 343694

Remember when they came after Confederate monuments? That was only the beginning.

You dont even know any Black people. I know thousands. Keep fucking around. You support racism. You have effectively become the enemy.

LOL...

You're real scary asslips. I dare assholes like you to come out the the suburbs and see what happens.

Dipshits like you (I notice you're not out there yourself) burn down your own communities because if you leave your own communities and pull this shit, you'll be buzzard shit the next day.

Dont be scared. Be informed. I live in the suburbs so I'm here all the time. If that scares you dont be afraid. Unless you fuck up and I catch you.
we dont give a shit where you live bastard ..what we are saying is if yall are so tough why dont yall leave the city [where the police will protect you ] and come out to the suburbs ! why are yall burning and looting mostly in black hoods ? are you afraid to go out and get whitey ? i think you are .
Yall the cave chimps talking shit about being harsh. If you want some come get it. You honestly dont want no funk with me hill billy.
bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaa! im tempted to post a pic of myself ...one look and you will know that i eat thugs like you for breakfast punk !

Blacks have been treated just terrible. They should leave. This will never really be their country. It is steeped in hatred and racism.

The only thing I know about WW2 is that Black soldiers were discriminated against even after they saved the asses of plenty white boys in europe.

Sorry Asclepias, you seem to know nothing about WWII except fake Hollywood crap that Negros beat the Germans. :p Intelligent Negros, and as you must realize they are very, very rare, were welcomed to Officer Candidate School in Miami. The concept back before the "civil rights" bullshit was to assemble the best and brightest because that is what wins.
The only people I know that are smarter than me are all Black so highly intelligent Blacks are the norm to me. Its rare that I meet the dumb Black people you cave chimps claim abound. On the other hand there are very few intelligent whites. I work in the IT field and you can tell most of them got in via the white boy hook up because they dont know shit and spend all their time talking about their boats.

View attachment 343694

Remember when they came after Confederate monuments? That was only the beginning.
That's what they said.

View attachment 343694
Skye they are no longer demonstrators ...they are rioters and left wing thugs and should be dealt with...harshly.
So what are you going to do besides talk on the internet?

I'm not him.....but if I may...

Perhaps he is going to vote for Trump come November! :up:
Yeah thats pretty harsh.
Things need to get harsh.
So what are you going to do to make it harsh beside vote?
I am going to ask the President to declare this insurrection and order troops to put it down. If I were not crippled I would buy a new weapon and go defend someones store from insurrectionists.
i believe you sir.... but its up to the young folks to make a stand ... if they wont the the future is lost ...but have heart ..they will make a stand and put a stop to the evil spreading across our great country .

Sorry Asclepias, you seem to know nothing about WWII except fake Hollywood crap that Negros beat the Germans. :p Intelligent Negros, and as you must realize they are very, very rare, were welcomed to Officer Candidate School in Miami. The concept back before the "civil rights" bullshit was to assemble the best and brightest because that is what wins.
The only people I know that are smarter than me are all Black so highly intelligent Blacks are the norm to me. Its rare that I meet the dumb Black people you cave chimps claim abound. On the other hand there are very few intelligent whites. I work in the IT field and you can tell most of them got in via the white boy hook up because they dont know shit and spend all their time talking about their boats.
you dont own a boat ??? wow? why not ?

You dont even know any Black people. I know thousands. Keep fucking around. You support racism. You have effectively become the enemy.

LOL...

You're real scary asslips. I dare assholes like you to come out the the suburbs and see what happens.

Dipshits like you (I notice you're not out there yourself) burn down your own communities because if you leave your own communities and pull this shit, you'll be buzzard shit the next day.

Dont be scared. Be informed. I live in the suburbs so I'm here all the time. If that scares you dont be afraid. Unless you fuck up and I catch you.
we dont give a shit where you live bastard ..what we are saying is if yall are so tough why dont yall leave the city [where the police will protect you ] and come out to the suburbs ! why are yall burning and looting mostly in black hoods ? are you afraid to go out and get whitey ? i think you are .
Yall the cave chimps talking shit about being harsh. If you want some come get it. You honestly dont want no funk with me hill billy.
bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaa! im tempted to post a pic of myself ...one look and you will know that i eat thugs like you for breakfast punk !
Go ahead and post one. I havent seen a white boy I couldnt wreck. Maybe you will surprise me. I'm sure you will escalate to the next step though. All you tough internet white boys swear youre different. Yet not one of you have ever taken me up on my open invitation. I wonder why that is?

The title of this thread is LEFTIST BULLSHIT ok?

Nothing to do with color!

Please do not derail it in your usual fashion with your racists personal issues.

Thanks.

LOL...

Aw another internet tough guy yammering from his wheel chair. No one wants your funk. It stinks.

you dont own a boat ??? wow? why not ?
Why would I own a boat? Its a depreciating asset and if I need one I can just rent it.

Asclepias the humorless man,

I am a snob--- Check
I am racist--- Check
I have no empathy--- Check
I am a bullshitter---- Check
I am a hater----- Check

Forum List

Back