This leftist bullshit has to stop. Now they’re destroying WWII memorials... WTF excuses will CNN and MSNBC make for the jerks that did this???

Donald Trump Jr........................ is absolutely right! This has to stop!:clap:

"In the wake of last night's demonstrations, there are numerous instances of vandalism to sites around the National Mall. For generations the Mall has been our nation’s premier civic gathering space for non-violent demonstrations, and we ask individuals to carry on that tradition. " -

View attachment 343694
Skye they are no longer demonstrators ...they are rioters and left wing thugs and should be dealt with...harshly.
So what are you going to do besides talk on the internet?

I'm not him.....but if I may...

Perhaps he is going to vote for Trump come November! :up:
Yeah thats pretty harsh.

You dont even know any Black people. I know thousands. Keep fucking around. You support racism. You have effectively become the enemy.

LOL...

You're real scary asslips. I dare assholes like you to come out the the suburbs and see what happens.

Dipshits like you (I notice you're not out there yourself) burn down your own communities because if you leave your own communities and pull this shit, you'll be buzzard shit the next day.

Dont be scared. Be informed. I live in the suburbs so I'm here all the time. If that scares you dont be afraid. Unless you fuck up and I catch you.
we dont give a shit where you live bastard ..what we are saying is if yall are so tough why dont yall leave the city [where the police will protect you ] and come out to the suburbs ! why are yall burning and looting mostly in black hoods ? are you afraid to go out and get whitey ? i think you are .

The spray paint will be gone by sundown tomorrow, Skye. I hate to see it too. It's to push buttons, and they're doing a good job. The fires, now, that's another kettle of fish. Lighting the potties in the park on fire is one thing, but St. John's is something else. You don't get that kind of history back. Thank God they put it out in time.
You gotta understand that the history you are talking about is one of oppression for Blacks. The only thing I know about WW2 is that Black soldiers were discriminated against even after they saved the asses of plenty white boys in europe. Then the came back home to more racism. So it aint all glorious and patriotic for Black people. It all comes with the stain and stink of racism.
I haven't forgotten how you view history. But I was talking about the church from 1816. I'm sure you see that as just a racist white people's church; I have always loved old historic places though. That's just me. So while I understand the hate, I sure as hell don't have to like seeing two hundred years of history destroyed.

The spray paint will be gone by sundown tomorrow, Skye. I hate to see it too. It's to push buttons, and they're doing a good job. The fires, now, that's another kettle of fish. Lighting the potties in the park on fire is one thing, but St. John's is something else. You don't get that kind of history back. Thank God they put it out in time.

Oh deary me. Relax kids. We just gotta let the barbarians loot and pillage and burn and annihilate. You know, let them purge all that pent up rage. But they really are good, good little boys and girls at heart, you'll see. After they've finished destroying their own homes and local businesses, after they've ceased burning down parts of forty plus cities, destroying tax payer paid for government property and desecrating memorials to our greatest heroes all will be well again, promise. Your words are about as American as a clod of Chinese manure.
Burning, looting, genocide and pillaging are the calling cards of the european race. Now you all mad because some damn memorials got defaced? :)

You gotta understand that the history you are talking about is one of oppression for Blacks. The only thing I know about WW2 is that Black soldiers were discriminated against even after they saved the asses of plenty white boys in europe. Then the came back home to more racism. So it aint all glorious and patriotic for Black people. It all comes with the stain and stink of racism.
I haven't forgotten how you view history. But I was talking about the church from 1816. I'm sure you see that as just a racist white people's church; I have always loved old historic places though. That's just me. So while I understand the hate, I sure as hell don't have to like seeing two hundred years of history destroyed.
One that I have learned on this board is to have perspective. Its always amazing to me that I can have one completely different view of something than say you or someone else.

You dont even know any Black people. I know thousands. Keep fucking around. You support racism. You have effectively become the enemy.

LOL...

You're real scary asslips. I dare assholes like you to come out the the suburbs and see what happens.

Dipshits like you (I notice you're not out there yourself) burn down your own communities because if you leave your own communities and pull this shit, you'll be buzzard shit the next day.

Dont be scared. Be informed. I live in the suburbs so I'm here all the time. If that scares you dont be afraid. Unless you fuck up and I catch you.
we dont give a shit where you live bastard ..what we are saying is if yall are so tough why dont yall leave the city [where the police will protect you ] and come out to the suburbs ! why are yall burning and looting mostly in black hoods ? are you afraid to go out and get whitey ? i think you are .
Yall the cave chimps talking shit about being harsh. If you want some come get it. You honestly dont want no funk with me hill billy.

Oh deary me. Relax kids. We just gotta let the barbarians loot and pillage and burn and annihilate. You know, let them purge all that pent up rage. But they really are good, good little boys and girls at heart, you'll see. After they've finished destroying their own homes and local businesses, after they've ceased burning down parts of forty plus cities, destroying tax payer paid for government property and desecrating memorials to our greatest heroes all will be well again, promise. Your words are about as American as a clod of Chinese manure.
Where the fuck do you get that from my post? Try acting like a human being for once. All I was doing was being grateful that spray paint washes off.

One that I have learned on this board is to have perspective. Its always amazing to me that I can have one completely different view of something than say you or someone else.
Yes!

Better they deface those memorials than tear up property. I'm sure the non racist members of the military would understand. You better get the message. Black people are sick of your bullshit and racism.

They can always emigrate.

I'd be willing to pay for it, they forever give up their citizenship, get a free flight, to any country that will have them and money. The savings to America would be great in the long term.

Notice that Asclepias shows no remorse over the Riots, that has destroyed BLACK businesses, Black people getting maimed or killed and widespread looting mostly by blacks.

He doesn't give a shit about fellow blacks, he is here because he is full of anger and hate.

That is why his comments are low level and unproductive.

Better they deface those memorials than tear up property. I'm sure the non racist members of the military would understand. You better get the message. Black people are sick of your bullshit and racism.

Black people and white people are sick of the racism and bullshit of people who think like you. Wake up.

View attachment 343700

View attachment 343701
I think the Army should be deployed with shoot to kill orders on any violent protesters. Black white red I don't care destroy property DIE.

Donald Trump Jr........................ is absolutely right! This has to stop!:clap:

"In the wake of last night's demonstrations, there are numerous instances of vandalism to sites around the National Mall. For generations the Mall has been our nation’s premier civic gathering space for non-violent demonstrations, and we ask individuals to carry on that tradition. " -

View attachment 343694
Skye they are no longer demonstrators ...they are rioters and left wing thugs and should be dealt with...harshly.

Yeah thats pretty harsh.
Things need to get harsh.

They can always emigrate.

I'd be willing to pay for it, they forever give up their citizenship, get a free flight, to any country that will have them and money. The savings to America would be great in the long term.
Two things.

First of all you are in no position to bargain.

Second you couldnt afford it anyway.

3rd No way we are going to do all the work of building this country and then leave it to yall.

4th. White women would claw your eyes out

Well thats actually 4 things but you get the point.

You gotta understand that the history you are talking about is one of oppression for Blacks. The only thing I know about WW2 is that Black soldiers were discriminated against even after they saved the asses of plenty white boys in europe. Then they came back home to more racism. So it aint all glorious and patriotic for Black people. It all comes with the stain and stink of racism.
99% of WW 2 soldiers were white. They saved YOUR pathetic, ungrateful ass, or you would have been squashed by Hitler and the equally racist Japanese. As for oppression, you haven't had it one iota in YOUR life.

You've been living with Affirmative Action benefits, at the expense of whites, who, as a result, are the ones been oppressed for the last 55 years. THERE's your "history"

View attachment 343694

Yeah thats pretty harsh.
So what are you going to do to make it harsh beside vote?

View attachment 343694

Yeah thats pretty harsh.
So what are you going to do to make it harsh beside vote?
I am going to ask the President to declare this insurrection and order troops to put it down. If I were not crippled I would buy a new weapon and go defend someones store from insurrectionists.

Forum List

Back