This leftist bullshit has to stop. Now they’re destroying WWII memorials... WTF excuses will CNN and MSNBC make for the jerks that did this???

Dont be scared. Be informed. I live in the suburbs so I'm here all the time. If that scares you dont be afraid. Unless you fuck up and I catch you.

I know you're stupid asslips, you don't need to prove it anymore so I'll assume you realized I was being sarcastic and are simply pretending to be even dumber than I know you are.

Internet tough guys like you don't worry me, and if you had a set of balls you'd have gone somewhere and done some shit rather than post asinine drivel on a political forum all day and night.

The fucked up thing is that I agree Floyd was killed, and it pisses me off they didn't immediately arrest Chauvin. I lose any sympathy for inner city trash (like you are, I don't care how or why you might have ended up in the burbs) when they destroy shit and kill people to express outrage.

The only thing I know about WW2 is that Black soldiers were discriminated against even after they saved the asses of plenty white boys in europe.

Sorry Asclepias, you seem to know nothing about WWII except fake Hollywood crap that Negros beat the Germans. :p Intelligent Negros, and as you must realize they are very, very rare, were welcomed to Officer Candidate School in Miami. The concept back before the "civil rights" bullshit was to assemble the best and brightest because that is what wins.
The only people I know that are smarter than me are all Black so highly intelligent Blacks are the norm to me. Its rare that I meet the dumb Black people you cave chimps claim abound. On the other hand there are very few intelligent whites. I work in the IT field and you can tell most of them got in via the white boy hook up because they dont know shit and spend all their time talking about their boats.

The title of this threas is LEFTIST BULLSHIT ok?

Nothing to do with color!

Please do not derail it in your usual fashion with your racists personal issues.

Thanks.
Please forgive me. I will stay on topic.

So why do you call this leftist bullshit instead of what it is? A clarion call for america to listen up. Wake up. Stop the goddamn racism.

The only thing I know about WW2 is that Black soldiers were discriminated against even after they saved the asses of plenty white boys in europe.

Sorry Asclepias, you seem to know nothing about WWII except fake Hollywood crap that Negros beat the Germans. :p Intelligent Negros, and as you must realize they are very, very rare, were welcomed to Officer Candidate School in Miami. The concept back before the "civil rights" bullshit was to assemble the best and brightest because that is what wins.
The only people I know that are smarter than me are all Black so highly intelligent Blacks are the norm to me. Its rare that I meet the dumb Black people you cave chimps claim abound. On the other hand there are very few intelligent whites. I work in the IT field and you can tell most of them got in via the white boy hook up because they dont know shit and spend all their time talking about their boats.

Please do not derail it in your usual fashion with your racists personal issues.

Thanks.

Hope so.

Blacks have been losing out to Mexicans, Hispanics for decades now, it is the Mexicans who does the work, who sets up businesses, who keep their family intact, who doesn't go around hating other races.

You got in by Affirmative Action, same as all the other AA dum dums.

You dont even know any Black people. I know thousands. Keep fucking around. You support racism. You have effectively become the enemy.

LOL...

You're real scary asslips. I dare assholes like you to come out the the suburbs and see what happens.

Dipshits like you (I notice you're not out there yourself) burn down your own communities because if you leave your own communities and pull this shit, you'll be buzzard shit the next day.

Dont be scared. Be informed. I live in the suburbs so I'm here all the time. If that scares you dont be afraid. Unless you fuck up and I catch you.
we dont give a shit where you live bastard ..what we are saying is if yall are so tough why dont yall leave the city [where the police will protect you ] and come out to the suburbs ! why are yall burning and looting mostly in black hoods ? are you afraid to go out and get whitey ? i think you are .
Yall the cave chimps talking shit about being harsh. If you want some come get it. You honestly dont want no funk with me hill billy.
bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaa! im tempted to post a pic of myself ...one look and you will know that i eat thugs like you for breakfast punk !
Go ahead and post one. I havent seen a white boy I couldnt wreck. Maybe you will surprise me. I'm sure you will escalate to the next step though. All you tough internet white boys swear youre different. Yet not one of you have ever taken me up on my open invitation. I wonder why that is?
come and get it punk .
View attachment 343718
ive knocked people out with head butts .

Better they deface those memorials than tear up property. I'm sure the non racist members of the military would understand. You better get the message. Black people are sick of your bullshit and racism.
Nope, there isnt any racism, just an inferior culture doing what inferior cultures do... fail.

You dont even know any Black people. I know thousands. Keep fucking around. You support racism. You have effectively become the enemy.

LOL...

You're real scary asslips. I dare assholes like you to come out the the suburbs and see what happens.

Dipshits like you (I notice you're not out there yourself) burn down your own communities because if you leave your own communities and pull this shit, you'll be buzzard shit the next day.

we dont give a shit where you live bastard ..what we are saying is if yall are so tough why dont yall leave the city [where the police will protect you ] and come out to the suburbs ! why are yall burning and looting mostly in black hoods ? are you afraid to go out and get whitey ? i think you are .
Yall the cave chimps talking shit about being harsh. If you want some come get it. You honestly dont want no funk with me hill billy.
bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaa! im tempted to post a pic of myself ...one look and you will know that i eat thugs like you for breakfast punk !
Go ahead and post one. I havent seen a white boy I couldnt wreck. Maybe you will surprise me. I'm sure you will escalate to the next step though. All you tough internet white boys swear youre different. Yet not one of you have ever taken me up on my open invitation. I wonder why that is?
The only thing YOU wreck is your underwear ANY time you see someone tougher than you! Which is most likely 100% of the time............

LOL...

come and get it punk .
View attachment 343718
THAT'S you? Cool!

giphy.gif

Right. I can see from reading the threads here this weekend, and especially this one, that all these protests are bullshit. There is no racism in this country. We oughta just go shoot them all.

LOL...

come and get it punk .
View attachment 343718
THAT'S you? Cool!
yep...im going to remove it now to protect my identity .

Better they deface those memorials than tear up property. I'm sure the non racist members of the military would understand. You better get the message. Black people are sick of your bullshit and racism.

Nah, now it's time for those little pricks to pay a price. A real price. Those memorials harmed no one, and represent the sacrifice of hundreds of thousands of soldiers.

These are rabid dogs, and should be treated as such.

Black people and white people are sick of the racism and bullshit of people who think like you. Wake up.

View attachment 343700

View attachment 343701
Thats ok. You know we will just send more of you to prison. Go ahead and test us.

LOL...

DING DING DING! We have a winner!

You go into neighborhoods and try burning down homes, you will die very quickly. I challenge Asslips to try it. Lets see if he has any balls.

I'm 74 years old, grew up in a tough neighborhood in New York City, and went through 5 years in the Army as a construction worker. I could make a pretzel outta you.

Thanks.

Hope so.
This is really hard. I've seen like 7 posts I want to respond to. :)

Something profoundly stupid as usual.

First of all you are in no position to bargain. You're lucky we're willing to try.

Second you couldnt afford it anyway.
We've wasted trillions keeping parasites like you alive for 60 years, we will find the money

3rd No way we are going to do all the work of building this country and then leave it to yall.
What did you build? You picked some fucking cotton, once we freed you from the democrooks you started destroying cities.

4th. White women would claw your eyes out
You mean the hideously ugly fat whores you knock up and refuse to support? They can't catch us.

Yoir
Donald Trump Jr........................ is absolutely right! This has to stop!:clap:

"In the wake of last night's demonstrations, there are numerous instances of vandalism to sites around the National Mall. For generations the Mall has been our nation’s premier civic gathering space for non-violent demonstrations, and we ask individuals to carry on that tradition. " -

View attachment 343694
You are absolutely right, this shit needs to stop. How do you propose we stop it?

LOL...

No one is scared of of your bitch ass. Try fucking with someones home. I dare you.

Forum List

Back