Zone1 This Kind of Preaching Is Exactly Why I Left The Church

I still haven’t found Jesus and I was raised in church from the time I was born until I left home. I even spent time in church after I was grown. I had many emotional experiences but I never ever found Jesus.

I quit looking for him. He is hiding.
"Church" means nothing.

If you're called of God, Jesus will "find" you 😂

Yeah, but I don't always agree with his evangelizing methods as I already put in my OP.
This is a VERY ARROGANT statement.

I mean this in the nicest way I can say it, but who do you think you are that your opinion matters to anyone?

Let me just start off by saying here it's why I stopped going to church,.. not why I stopped being a Christian. Sure I believe that God won't put up with sin, (like homosexuality) but if you argue with the fact that God isn't full of love or that you should be afraid of Him (as what I do believe He's saying here) it really makes me mad.

So you had a completely different reason, or reasons, for why you stopped being a Christian. Got it...

This is a VERY ARROGANT statement.

No it isn't. It's not arrogant to disagree with anybody. It's simply just an opinion.

So you had a completely different reason, or reasons, for why you stopped being a Christian. Got it...

No, just why I stopped going to church. Church is a building and God cannot be contained in a single building.

No it isn't. It's not arrogant to disagree with anybody. It's simply just an opinion.

No, just why I stopped going to church. Church is a building and God cannot be contained in a single building.

Church is a fellowship, a congregation... The meeting place is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back