Zone1 I Just Realized That I Don't Actually Hate Joe Biden After All

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
As I thought I was becoming a murder in my heart and sinning daily with that,.. BUT I still hate the way he supposedly controls this country. (In other words, not at all.)

As I thought I was becoming a murder in my heart and sinning daily with that,.. BUT I still hate the way he supposedly controls this country. (In other words, not at all.)
I've never hated Joe Biden.

I have very little use for the adults around him. In My opinion, they are committing elder abuse by telling him first he wanted to be President, and now by telling him he is doing a good job and should continue.

The man needs to be at home, enjoying his twilight years.

I have absolute loathing for the people who are currently running the Executive Branch of our Federal Government.

I have very little use for the adults around him. In My opinion, they are committing elder abuse by telling him first he wanted to be President, and now by telling him he is doing a good job and should continue.
I feel much the same. When President Biden was running for office, I was quite concerned about him and quickly came to loathe Mrs. Biden. She should have been protecting him from all the vultures around him seeking to use him. That poor man. One of my parents was going through something similar. I can't imagine forcing on my parent everything she was forcing on him. What is wrong with her?

It is one thing to hate Joe Biden as one of God's children and another to believe that he is in anyway fit to run this great country.

Love sinner but hate the sin? Same with Hitler?
yes. One of the more difficult things to learn is to love those who despitefully use you.

Matthew 5:44
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

yes. One of the more difficult things to learn is to love those who despitefully use you.

Matthew 5:44
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
You never know when you may need their help. We've seen it throughout history. People you wouldn't think coming to the aid of those they didn't like, but helped anyways.

Forum List

Back