This isn't good news for the far left. New Twitter policy is to follow the science, which necessarily includes reasoned questioning of the science!

Turns out people actually do drink bleach, bathe in bleach and even take bleach enemas. Even worse they inflict that shit on their kids. They also do stuff with turpentine and all manner of toxic extracts. The world of medical quackery is vast and filled with misery and abuse. It seems you can't see past Trump's hurt feelings to see the bigger problem.
I think 3 people out of 350,000,000 people did that.

Look here Trumpbot. This is not about your messiah. This shit has been going on for years and years. No need to take up a knee-jerk defensive position.
It's called being objective.
Isn't it that time of day to feel sorry for Muslims terrorists?

It "shpuld" neither be banned nor mandated. People who question it shouldn't be silenced, either.
I think it should be illegal for government officials to intentionally lie and spread this information about medicine.

It should also be illegal for government officials To make false claims such as that drinking bleach is not only healthy but will cure disease. There are many stupid people in this country who would take that seriously and do just that.

It should also be illegal for government officials To make false claims such as that drinking bleach is not only healthy but will cure disease.
No one ever said to drink bleach. Assuming you’re referring to Trump, please do yourself a favor and watch the entire video clip in context.
There are many stupid people in this country who would take that seriously and do just that.
Anyone that stupid won’t last long anyways.

Last edited:
The distinction of “real doctors” is irrelevant since some actual real doctors questioned the science and the left’s response was the same.
Now that much fewer people actually die from covid except by their own stubborn stupidity I'm less interested in urging dumb ass conservative idiots to protect themselves. Knock yourself out.

Now that much fewer people actually die from covid except by their own stubborn stupidity I'm less interested in urging dumb ass conservative idiots to protect themselves. Knock yourself out.
Irrelevant. Real doctors questioned the science and the left called them quacks because it didn’t align with the government’s agenda.

As for there being fewer deaths, that can likely be attributed to ever weaker mutations as much as anything else.

Irrelevant. Real doctors questioned the science and the left called them quacks because it didn’t align with the government’s agenda.

As for there being fewer deaths, that can likely be attributed to ever weaker mutations as much as anything else.
Whatever. If you end up in the ICU there will be only one question on your mind. The debate has been had. Everyone made up their minds. Now all you have to do is live or die by your decisions.

No one ever said to drink bleach. Assuming you’re referring to Trump, please do yourself a favor and watch the entire video clip in context.

Anyone that stupid won’t last long anyways.
He said "inject disinfectants" (last I looked, bleach WAS a disinfectant) and introduce UV light into the body "in some other way"....the absolute PINNACLE of his presidency. :auiqs.jpg:

He said "inject disinfectants" (last I looked, bleach WAS a disinfectant) and introduce UV light into the body "in some other way"....the absolute PINNACLE of his presidency. :auiqs.jpg:
Thank you for confirming that he didn't say "drink bleach".
"Inject" doesn't mean "drink", btw, and bleach isn't the only substance that falls under the category of disinfectant.
You've been duped by fake news if you think Trump suggested drinking bleach.

Last edited:
Whatever. If you end up in the ICU there will be only one question on your mind. The debate has been had. Everyone made up their minds. Now all you have to do is live or die by your decisions.
Irrelevant. You are the one who made the distinction of people ignoring “real doctors” while overlooking the fact that pro-vaccine people ignored real doctors who questioned the vaccine’s efficacy and safety. These same real doctors were then shouted down as quacks and were otherwise silenced and cancelled.

And if I happen to end up in the ICU with covid, it won’t change my mind about the vaccine. I don’t trust it and never will, even if I get covid.

Further, if the vaccine is ineffective or dangerous, my getting covid won’t change that. So there will be no deathbed confession from me.

Irrelevant. You are the one who made the distinction of people ignoring “real doctors” while overlooking the fact that pro-vaccine people ignored real doctors who questioned the vaccine’s efficacy and safety. These same real doctors were then shouted down as quacks and were otherwise silenced and cancelled.

And if I happen to end up in the ICU with covid, it won’t change my mind about the vaccine. I don’t trust it and never will, even if I get covid.

Further, if the vaccine is ineffective or dangerous, my getting covid won’t change that. So there will be no deathbed confession from me.
Going against the current scientific consensus is a risky move. You had better have extraordinary proof to back up extraordinary claims.

According to the vast majority of medical professionals, any significant side effects that have occurred as a result of taking the vaccine are extremely rare. They occur in, maybe, 1 out of every 100,000 cases.
On the other hand, Covid-19 causes life threatening symptoms and complications at a much higher rate.
The vast majority of doctors agree that the the risks of not being vaccinated outweight the risks of any dangerous side effect by a very wide margin.

Personally, I don't think the vaccine should be manditory. But , if you choose not to get it, there should be consequences...

1; Stores and businesses should be allowed to refuse you service.

2; You should be barred from receiving Covid-Related financial assistance.

I also think that anti-vaxxers should be forced to the back of the line for covid-related healthcare. They shouldn't get any treatment if they get covid, if it means someone else, who was vaccinated, but still got sick, or who couldn't get vaccinated due to a legit health reason wouldn't get treatment. I know this isn't likely to happen, but at this point, my mentality is "fuck off and die"

Forum List

Back