This isn't good news for the far left. New Twitter policy is to follow the science, which necessarily includes reasoned questioning of the science!

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
This isn't good news for the far left. New Twitter policy is to follow the science, which necessarily includes reasoned questioning of the science!

MEDIA

Published December 29, 2022 5:00am EST

Twitter users applaud, fume as Musk declares Twitter will 'follow the science,' promote 'questioning'

Twitter CEO Elon Musk declared that same day that Twitter workers previously had an internal ‘Fauci Fan Club.’​

Current Twitter CEO Elon Musk declared that Twitter will promote "reasoned" skepticism of scientific data.

So is that going to include a requirement that if someone posts something that they claim is a scientific fact, that they have to show evidence of it? Such as Trump claiming that drinking pleach and injecting lysol into your body was safe, and could xure covid, which was one of the major things that twitter banned him for. Because they had a polocy against posting things as fact that were untrue when they placed public health in danger.

hero-image.fill.size_1200x900.v1626877109.png

I support this, as long as Muck and Twitter lose any protections that currently have from being held liable for things that are posted on their platform.

If they are going to allow people to postly obviously untrue things, claiming them as fact, then Musk should be held personally liable in ases when those things end up causeing damages.

I support this, as long as Muck and Twitter lose any protections that currently have from being held liable for things that are posted on their platform.

If they are going to allow people to postly obviously untrue things, claiming them as fact, then Musk should be held personally liable in ases when those things end up causeing damages.
Exhibit A of a fucking loon in the wild....

Christ

So is that going to include a requirement that if someone posts something that they claim is a scientific fact, that they have to show evidence of it? Such as Trump claiming that drinking pleach and injecting lysol into your body was safe, and could xure covid, which was one of the major things that twitter banned him for. Because they had a polocy against posting things as fact that were untrue when they placed public health in danger.

Keep trying, spunky.

And, oh yeah! I disagree with your post.

And "pleach" and "xure covid" and "polocy"? :abgg2q.jpg:

Why should Musk be blamed for someone stupid enough to believe what the see on Twitter?

Except that they didn't until Musk bought the company.

Gee...................................... Funny how that worked out.

Well, being there at the advent of Twitter more than a decade ago, I can tell you that you are dead, flat wrong. :)
It started out within six month being a gathering space for conservatives and then eventually, the alt-right. I mean,
how do you think Trump came to power? Twitter helped. And years ago, you weren't whining at any "censorship" that
Twitter imposed...because it was a free-for-all swamp....as it still is to this day.

More fake news, funny how both sides use fake news to promote their agendas.

Well, being there at the advent of Twitter more than a decade ago, I can tell you that you are dead, flat wrong. :)
It started out within six month being a gathering space for conservatives and then eventually, the alt-right. I mean,
how do you think Trump came to power? Twitter helped. And years ago, you weren't whining at any "censorship" that
Twitter imposed...because it was a free-for-all swamp....as it still is to this day.

Look at all those words you just used! I'm impressed.

:blahblah:

Forum List

Back