This isn't good news for the far left. New Twitter policy is to follow the science, which necessarily includes reasoned questioning of the science!

There should be no policy beyond don't threaten others.

Why are we applauding gestapo lite?
Have you tried truth socual? I went there just to check it out. The admins there will ban you if you express any opinion that they disagree with. It's literally everything bad that they claim twitter did.

and I for one agree that twitter has no business policing opinion.

However, I do believe that platforms like twitter SHOULD be allowed to fact check, especially when something involves public health.

But truth social is FAR worse than twitter ever was when it comes to policing opinion.

Linkie, Liar. I saw it. He asked a question.
The first thing out of his mouth was "They told me" but guess what No one told him shit. He then started randomly looking around and asking other people i it's true who likely had never heard of any of this before before it came out of his mouth.

Educate your own self. If you've never heard of anything I'm talking about you're fucking retarded. America had a big discussion about quackery while people like you were busy begging for worm medicine to save you.
Thank you for supporting my point. Your ignorance about ivermectin proves that shadow banning and censorship by social platforms and legacy media prevented you from being informed.

Published online 2021 Jun 21.

Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines

"Since the start of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, both observational and randomized studies have evaluated ivermectin as a treatment for, and as prophylaxis against, COVID-19 infection. A review by the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance summarized findings from 27 studies on the effects of ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 infection, concluding that ivermectin “demonstrates a strong signal of therapeutic efficacy” against COVID-19.9 Another recent review found that ivermectin reduced deaths by 75%.10 Despite these findings, the National Institutes of Health in the United States recently stated that “there are insufficient data to recommend either for or against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19,”11 and the World Health Organization recommends against its use outside of clinical trials."

Last edited:
I think it should be illegal for government officials to intentionally lie and spread this information about medicine.

It should also be illegal for government officials To make false claims such as that drinking bleach is not only healthy but will cure disease. There are many stupid people in this country who would take that seriously and do just that.

One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

Last edited:
Going against the current scientific consensus is a risky move. You had better have extraordinary proof to back up extraordinary claims.
Consensous be damned. The left’s consensus was that Nick Sandmann harassed an old Native American man and look how that turned out.

The government and the people pushing the vaccine did not have extraordinary proof or evidence that the vaccine was safe and effective when they foisted it on us in the first place. Otherwise they wouldn’t have given the pharmaceutical companies immunity from lawsuits.

If it’s true that the vaccine is relatively safe and effective -and I’m not saying it is - it was only through sheer luck, not because they knew it was.

In addition, in the beginning, it was touted as a true vaccine that would prevent infection. It did not. So the narrative had to change and was then touted as slowing the spread. It did not. Then they came out with boosters and the narrative was basically the same except, vaccinated and boostered people still got it and still transmitted it.

Out of necessity, the narrative finally had to settle for: The vaccine eases symptoms and survival is more likely.

Even if this is true, keep in mind that this was not how the vaccine was touted in the beginning. Why? Because they simply didn’t know.
They played catchup with this virus and the vaccine from the start because they didn’t know shit about it, in spite of the fact that Fauci funded the Chinese to study the fucking thing.

Vaccines, medical procedures and medications go through years of tests and trials before being approved and even then, some turn out to do more harm than good and have to be taken off the shelves.
This crap was developed and ramrodded through in a matter of months. No fucking way was I letting that shit anywhere near me.

He said "inject disinfectants" (last I looked, bleach WAS a disinfectant) and introduce UV light into the body "in some other way"....the absolute PINNACLE of his presidency. :auiqs.jpg:
You just demand to display your stunning ignorance. Why?

logo_dark.svg

— NEWS AND COMMENTARY —

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’

By Ryan Saavedra
Apr 24, 2020 DailyWire.com

According to the vast majority of medical professionals, any significant side effects that have occurred as a result of taking the vaccine are extremely rare. They occur in, maybe, 1 out of every 100,000 cases.

In other words, about the same number as people dying from the virus.
On the other hand, Covid-19 causes life threatening symptoms and complications at a much higher rate.

I know a quite a number of people who got covid, including both of my sisters and a brother-in-law, and none died.

This virus was simply not as deadly as they made it out to be. Most of the people who died were elderly or had preexisting serious medical conditions already.
The vast majority of doctors agree that the the risks of not being vaccinated outweight the risks of any dangerous side effect by a very wide margin.

I don’t care. 1.) It’s still too early to definitively say what the side effects are. As it is, it appears that one is blood clots. 2.) I have a heart condition that involves periodic atrial fibrillation which poses its own danger of blood clots. So I absolutely refuse to take this vaccine.
Personally, I don't think the vaccine should be manditory. But , if you choose not to get it, there should be consequences...

1; Stores and businesses should be allowed to refuse you service.

2; You should be barred from receiving Covid-Related financial assistance.

I also think that anti-vaxxers should be forced to the back of the line for covid-related healthcare. They shouldn't get any treatment if they get covid, if it means someone else, who was vaccinated, but still got sick, or who couldn't get vaccinated due to a legit health reason wouldn't get treatment. I know this isn't likely to happen, but at this point, my mentality is "fuck off and die"

Yes, by all means, let’s start an Indian style caste system and make non-vaxxers the Untouchables. That’s what we need here to put the final prejudicial touch on things.

C’mon man, the virus is not deadly enough and the vaccine is not effective enough for us to start implementing Nazi style pogroms.

I know a quite a number of people who got covid, including both of my sisters and a brother-in-law, and none died.

This virus was simply not as deadly as they made it out to be. Most of the people who died were elderly or had preexisting serious medical conditions already.

I don’t care. 1.) It’s still too early to definitively say what the side effects are. As it is, it appeI blood clots. 2.) I have a heart condition that involves periodic atrial fibrillation which poses its own danger of blood clots. So I absolutely refuse to take this vaccine.

Yes, by all means, let’s start an Indian style caste system and make non-vaxxers the Untouchables. That’s what we need here to put the final prejudicial touch on things.

C’mon man, the virus is not deadly enough and the vaccine is not effective enough for us to start implementing Nazi style pogroms.
I've lost a lot of faith in our medical establishments. I cannot believe they were buffaloed like this.

I don’t care. 1.) It’s still too early to definitively say what the side effects are. As it is, it appears that one is blood clots. 2.) I have a heart condition that involves periodic atrial fibrillation which poses its own danger of blood clots. So I absolutely refuse to take this vaccine.

Choosing not to get the vaccine yourself is one thing. I respect someone making that decision. Provided they take precautions against spreading the virus.
There are some anti-vaxxers who simply don't trust the vaccine, but still take precautions to avoid getting and/or spreading the virus, but these make up a small percent of the over number of anti-vaxxers. The vast majority. are flat out covid deniers who stillbuy into to Trump's BS about the virus being a hoax. They find out the hard way when they are watching their loved ones die because they gave them the virus, and begging the doctor to help them when it's already too late.

My friend is a registered nurse, and got a gun pulled on her because some MAGA garbage didn't like it when the doctor told him that there was nothing they could do to save his father. He accused them of poisoning hi father after being told it was Covid, because he had it in his head that Covid was a hoax, because Trump said it was. That was the only time that happened, but there's been plenty of tearful begging to give people vaccines when they are already dying, which is like trying to pump air into a slashed tire.

These people just don't understand that if they don't take precautions, and someone with any severe pre-existing conditions gets covid, there's very little that can be done.

Have you tried truth socual? I went there just to check it out. The admins there will ban you if you express any opinion that they disagree with. It's literally everything bad that they claim twitter did.

and I for one agree that twitter has no business policing opinion.

However, I do believe that platforms like twitter SHOULD be allowed to fact check, especially when something involves public health.

But truth social is FAR worse than twitter ever was when it comes to policing opinion.
Never bothered with it and never posted on Twitter either. Actually just deleted my Facebook account after being temp banned for telling a lady to get a gun for home protection.
None of these sites should be doing the shit they're doing.

Turns out people actually do drink bleach, bathe in bleach and even take bleach enemas. Even worse they inflict that shit on their kids. They also do stuff with turpentine and all manner of toxic extracts. The world of medical quackery is vast and filled with misery and abuse. It seems you can't see past Trump's hurt feelings to see the bigger problem.
I'm still waiting on the quote that Trump said to drink bleach.

I've lost a lot of faith in our medical establishments. I cannot believe they were buffaloed like this.
I don't believe anyone was buffaloed. Most if not all like Dr. Fauci came out strongly opposed to masks, then flipped when told to do so by their leaders in government. Governments quickly learned that Covid was an excellent way to control the public. Keeping folks scared of Covid was an integral part of their plan. When Ivermectinpl came on the scene as an effective treatment, they instantly went on the attack censoring the information and banning Doctors from even discussing the treatment.

This government cost thousands of lives, crushed small businesses, cost kids at least a year of education, and critically damaged their social development.

Forum List

Back