This isn't good news for the far left. New Twitter policy is to follow the science, which necessarily includes reasoned questioning of the science!

Your post has nothing to do with my post or this thread. I believe you are looking for this thread.

Deflecting is the tactic of the inferior argument. No, my post has everything to do with the OP, and your pathetic response to it.

If anything YOUR response was off topic.

This isn't good news for the far left. New Twitter policy is to follow the science, which necessarily includes reasoned questioning of the science!

MEDIA

Published December 29, 2022 5:00am EST

Twitter users applaud, fume as Musk declares Twitter will 'follow the science,' promote 'questioning'

Twitter CEO Elon Musk declared that same day that Twitter workers previously had an internal ‘Fauci Fan Club.’​

Current Twitter CEO Elon Musk declared that Twitter will promote "reasoned" skepticism of scientific data.

What? You men can't have babies?

No I believe my own eyes. I saw him on national tv and saw the tweets afterwards, telling people that drinking bleach and and injecting disinfect into your body could fight covid.
Can you give the full quote in context?

You said bleach drinker, what did you mean by that?
Turns out people actually do drink bleach, bathe in bleach and even take bleach enemas. Even worse they inflict that shit on their kids. They also do stuff with turpentine and all manner of toxic extracts. The world of medical quackery is vast and filled with misery and abuse. It seems you can't see past Trump's hurt feelings to see the bigger problem.

Turns out people actually do drink bleach, bathe in bleach and even take bleach enemas. Even worse they inflict that shit on their kids. They also do stuff with turpentine and all manner of toxic extracts. The world of medical quackery is vast and filled with misery and abuse. It seems you can't see past Trump's hurt feelings to see the bigger problem.

Provide some links to those claims, sport.

They do not drink bleach. Are you that desperate? What's the matter with you?

They do not drink bleach. Are you that desperate? What's the matter with you?

He is a clueless moron. If you drink bleach you die really fast if you don't get immediate help. These morons are so stupid they declare shit that is impossible and think people will believe them. Bleach will burn you very quickly if you don't wash it of PDQ, if you ingest it you are in serious trouble.

This clod is so ignorant he doesn't know that.

Forum List

Back