This isn't good news for the far left. New Twitter policy is to follow the science, which necessarily includes reasoned questioning of the science!

So is that going to include a requirement that if someone posts something that they claim is a scientific fact, that they have to show evidence of it? Such as Trump claiming that drinking pleach and injecting lysol into your body was safe, and could xure covid, which was one of the major things that twitter banned him for. Because they had a polocy against posting things as fact that were untrue when they placed public health in danger.
LIAR-S.jpg

No, you mean, "Why can't I spread my lies and misinformation with no repercussions?"...Wah..1st Amendment!!..Free speech!!...waaah!!!

You marxists literally need the first A more than anyone to spread your filth, garbage, lies in the hopes of indoctrinating and grooming minors.

Those complications are possible, but extreme rare. There are only a handful of cases since the vaccnes were released. That's the thing about medicine, You have to weigh the benefits to the likelyhood of side effects. You can get many of those same side effects from 99% of the medicine on the market. Are you going to claim that medicine shpuld be banned?

Depends on whether you got boosters...one or two or three....and infections after. If you did your immune system might be really messed up.

Those complications are possible, but extreme rare. There are only a handful of cases since the vaccnes were released. That's the thing about medicine, You have to weigh the benefits to the likelyhood of side effects. You can get many of those same side effects from 99% of the medicine on the market. Are you going to claim that medicine shpuld be banned?
IF you were honest with yourself, you would know that there have been far more dangerous and fatal side effects with the Covid-19k vaccine than all other vaccines. One major reason is that it is an experimental vaccine and no long-term studies were ever completed.

"According to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), as of Dec. 2, 2022, a total of 906,544 adverse events had been reported regarding all approved COVID-19 vaccines in the United States, including 15,584 deaths."

"These COVID-19 vaccines have led to more adverse event reports in the VAERS system than all reports made in the past three decades. Specifically, the number of COVID-19 vaccine-related deaths has exceeded 55 percent of all VAERS vaccine death reports."

I support this, as long as Muck and Twitter lose any protections that currently have from being held liable for things that are posted on their platform.

If they are going to allow people to postly obviously untrue things, claiming them as fact, then Musk should be held personally liable in ases when those things end up causeing damages.
From President Biden on down, with the cooperation of the FBI virtually all social platforms and legacy media published information that cost tens of thousands of lives in our country alone, crushed businesses for no reason, cost hundreds of thousands of workers their careers, stymied the education and social development of millions of kids. All because our government, social platforms, and legacy media, prevented open and honest discussions.

Why are you afraid of what Elon Musk and Twitter will disclose?

But they did before Elon Musk and that cost lives, careers, and so much more. Why are you afraid of the truth being exposed to the light?

I am not. I agree with post number 8 that there should be no policy beyond don't threaten others.

Which is why I disagree with the people that said Musk should be held responsible for misinformation on Twitter.

Right.

No credible scientific studies were EVER linked on Twitter.

Ever
Actually, there were studies and legitimate information posted but it was either shadow banned or censored. If you were the least bit informed, instead of brainwashed, you would know that.

Actually, there were studies and legitimate information posted but it was either shadow banned or censored. If you were the least bit informed, instead of brainwashed, you would know that.

I think you missed the tone of my post---that was straight sarcasm. Even when there was banning, there was still plenty of good scientific info being posted on Twitter. There's even more now.

Some people dismiss EVERYTHING on Twitter just because "social media" which is stupid. That was my point.

I can understand the argument of no limits. However, if thats the standard, Twitter will be fully treated like that is the standard. How is 4Chan doing these days by the way?

I think you missed the tone of my post---that was straight sarcasm. Even when there was banning, there was still plenty of good scientific info being posted on Twitter. There's even more now.

Some people dismiss EVERYTHING on Twitter just because "social media" which is stupid. That was my point.
Ernest Hemmingway was adept at transferring sarcasm to the written word, not many others are that skilled.

I apologize for having misunderstood your post. A while back someone was trying to start a movement to adopt punctuation that indicated sarcasm. Like the question mark indicates a question. I wish it had.

I can understand the argument of no limits. However, if thats the standard, Twitter will be fully treated like that is the standard. How is 4Chan doing these days by the way?

So you are A-Ok that government lied to you, and conspired with big tech, and the media to censor anything that showed they were lying to you?

Not much of a thinker, are you....

So you are A-Ok that government lied to you, and conspired with big tech, and the media to censor anything that showed they were lying to you?

Not much of a thinker, are you....
Your post has nothing to do with my post or this thread. I believe you are looking for this thread.

No I believe my own eyes. I saw him on national tv and saw the tweets afterwards, telling people that drinking bleach and and injecting disinfect into your body could fight covid.
Kindly provide us with specific quotes or maybe YouTube videos of him saying what you believe he said. How desperate you must be!

Forum List

Back