Today's media distraction is this Santos guy.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Who the heck is Santos? All of a sudden every Liberal douchebag talking head on TV is screaming to have Santos' head on a stick. WHO CARES?? How about run a daily report called "Attack On America" and have reporters camped out at the border. And while they're at it they could run another daily report called "Fentanyl the new Weapon of Mass Destruction".

Who the heck is Santos? All of a sudden every Liberal douchebag talking head on TV is screaming to have Santos' head on a stick. WHO CARES?? How about run a daily report called "Attack On America" and have reporters camped out at the border. And while they're at it they could run another daily report called "Fentanyl the new Weapon of Mass Destruction".
You do not care? The people who voted for him, his district do. One embellishment is one thing, but his resume is all lies, except for his name. And it SHOULD matter that anyone who goes to Congress has lied to get into it.

Another lie?

Thomas P. (Tom) Logan

@TokyoTom2020

Replying to
@AdamKinzinger
and
@paula_yayabeard
“I, do solemnly swear or affirm to live by the honor code of the United States Merchant Marine Academy, which states that, ‘A midshipman will not lie, cheat, or steal.’ I understand that the Honor Code must be upheld by each member of the Regiment at all times…./
https://twitter.com/TokyoTom2020/status/1608363653149110272/analytics

/2…I vow to live by and uphold the code in all my actions, whether on Academy grounds or away. Honor is at the foundation of this Academy, deeply imbedded into its history. I faithfully pledge from this point forward, to define my life’s course by honor. So help me God.”

Man, you have really drunk that bat shit crazy kool aid the right is selling you.

This whole “invasion” thing Republicans are selling you is complete and utter bullshit and you’ve fallen for the lie hook line and sinker.

amazing how the left and the left on this forum are so up in arms about lying ... LOL
hswemf89ex8a1.jpg

You can switch that around and it is just as true.

Top one.... Democrats when George Santos exagerated his resume to run and get elected to public office.

bottom one. Democrats when Elizabeth warren exaggerated her non existent native american heritage to get a University position and run for office.

Here's a lesson.... What goes around comes around. When you raise the bar for political exaggerations, you don't get to bitch about when it is done by the other side.

But relas. NO DOUBT the guy is a rino anyway. They lie about as good as a full fledged Democrat.

If lying is a deal breaker for house or senate, then near every last one of them has to go.

Republicans expressing support for Santos will open a ton of eyes across moderate and maybe even rightwing America. Keep it up :thup:

Looks like Santos used to be Raffles Van Exel who killed Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson

Forum List

Back